• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, 15th overall pick, 4 years, 0 1k yd seasons, 11 tds total.. dumped for a couple day three picks before his rookie contract expires.. that's exactly what a bust looks like

Doesn't mean he can't turn his stuff around, doesn't mean he isn't still super physically gifted.

But he certainly hasn't produced in accordance to his draft position, which is what defines a bust.

Guess you can say at least he's better than Ruggs and Reagor, but then again, JJ, Aiyuk, Higgins, Pittman..really hard to justify anything other than 'bust' when 4 WR's drafted immediately after you have all become some of the best in the league, and you were considered head and shoulders above them all.
Higgins has about 500 more yards in his career than Jeudy.

And Higgins got tagged as a #2.

I get he’s been underwhelming. But I think he has a future still.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing a receiver and quarterback take n second overall isn’t really something I’d do.

Wilson has lost his job multiple times, to multiple guys.

Juedy hasn’t had as underwhelming a career as some other receivers from his first round.

A 24 year old with > 3K in yards the last four years for a 5th and a 6th seems like a steal to me. He isn’t even the most underwhelming receiver the Broncos drafted that year.
Well saying hes not as underwhelming as otthers or that for a 5 &6 its a steal I agree with. My comment was in regards to saying he is a big weapon. To be clear. I agree wirh everything you just said and basically everything you said previously. I was question the big weapon part.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well saying hes not as underwhelming as otthers or that for a 5 &6 its a steal I agree with. My comment was in regards to saying he is a big weapon. To be clear. I agree wirh everything you just said and basically everything you said previously. I was question the big weapon part.
There’s like 16 guys with over 4K in receiving yards since Jeudy came into the league.

And only four or five of em average more yards per reception.

He can very much be a weapon imo.

Four years with four HCs isn’t the ideal way to start a career.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russel Wilson to Pittsburgh eh?

Well okay then. He's better than Pickett, I'll give him that. And if they can come up with something that is a little closer to what he did in Seattle for a decade, vs what he's been trying to do the past 3 years, probably have fairly decent results.

I wouldn't get too excited, but definitely good news for Pickens/D. Johnson owners.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higgins has about 500 more yards in his career than Jeudy.

And Higgins got tagged as a #2.

I get he’s been underwhelming. But I think he has a future still.
Well first off, I think Cincy made a mistake franchising Higgins. Re-sign him yes, franchise him, no.

However, he's got 13 more Tuddies than Juedy too. I don't think there's any question that's he's been a more reliable, consistent contributor than Juedy has. And Juedy also hasn't had Jamar Chase catching 80-100 balls and siphoning off 1000+ yds on the other side of the feild either.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well okay then. He's better than Pickett, I'll give him that. And if they can come up with something that is a little closer to what he did in Seattle for a decade, vs what he's been trying to do the past 3 years, probably have fairly decent results.

I wouldn't get too excited, but definitely good news for Pickens/D. Johnson owners.
I mean they get him for free essentially. Denver pays for him to play for PIT. Can't beat that, as far as production, he is definitely an upgrade from Pickett easily and they have managed to win with bad QB play for years now

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off, I think Cincy made a mistake franchising Higgins. Re-sign him yes, franchise him, no.

However, he's got 13 more Tuddies than Juedy too. I don't think there's any question that's he's been a more reliable, consistent contributor than Juedy has. And Juedy also hasn't had Jamar Chase catching 80-100 balls and siphoning off 1000+ yds on the other side of the feild either.
They did make a mistake and now they will lose him

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good for him. Obviously negotiations for along term contract hit a massive wall. I would assume they offered to pay him like the #2 that he is, and that just ain't good enough for him.
He might be right, he may very well be good enough to be that #1 for someone else. But he's not better than Chase who is gonna be up for a MASSIVE payday next offseason (or sooner), and as the Chargers are discovering, you can't afford to pay 2 guys like #1's, just doesn't make sense. That would end up with 3 guys (Burrows, Chase, and Higgins) taking up about a third of the cap within the next couple years. its .just not realistic.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean they get him for free essentially. Denver pays for him to play for PIT. Can't beat that, as far as production, he is definitely an upgrade from Pickett easily and they have managed to win with bad QB play for years now
reportedly jsut a tick over a million bucks from Pittsburgh, 38-39 from Denver. If only they could spread it out over decades, he'd be the new Bobby Bonilla.

And no, I don't care how much he's not what he used to be, he's worth that for them.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s like 16 guys with over 4K in receiving yards since Jeudy came into the league.

And only four or five of em average more yards per reception.

He can very much be a weapon imo.

Four years with four HCs isn’t the ideal way to start a career.
He also played his first year not even old enough to drink. A lot of guys literally don't get their head straight until they're in their late 20s, when the biological reconstruction of the frontal cortex that starts in adolescence is complete. (That's the part of the brain that controls impulsivity, judgment and decision-making.)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also played his first year not even old enough to drink. A lot of guys literally don't get their head straight until they're in their late 20s, when the biological reconstruction of the frontal cortex that starts in adolescence is complete. (That's the part of the brain that controls impulsivity, judgment and decision-making.)
So many aspects of life where that statement needs to be understood and considered.

And I'll leave it right there

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had decent results with Pickett, and even the crappy Denver version of Wilson is still far ahead of Pickett.

And Tomlin can always go back to Pickett. I hope Wilson-Pickett can give him early results, not wait till the midnight hour.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittman had 120 more targets than Jeudy so far in his career. 600 more yards and 4 more TD's.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had decent results with Pickett, and even the crappy Denver version of Wilson is still far ahead of Pickett.

And Tomlin can always go back to Pickett. I hope Wilson-Pickett can give him early results, not wait till the midnight hour.
Well done, sir.

tenor (91).gif

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittman had 120 more targets than Jeudy so far in his career. 600 more yards and 4 more TD's.

is that an overpay? yes it is.
Is that what the market is gonna dictate anyways? probably

It helps that Pittman is coming of arguably his best season out of the four, whereas Judy is coming off perhaps his worst, toss up between '23 and '21 where he missed 7 games. I think, per game, '21 was ever so slightly worse.

Timing matters

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Swift to Chicago at 3 years, 7+ mill per?? why? 2 really good games in the first 3, and then just a whole bunch of mediocrity, they could get that from Herbert or Foreman..probably R. Johnson too. Just because you have 60+ million to spend doesn't mean you have to toss it around so freely. geesh.

If Swift is worth 7+ a year, Barkley and Jacobs should be getting 15

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Swift to Chicago at 3 years, 7+ mill per?? why? 2 really good games in the first 3, and then just a whole bunch of mediocrity, they could get that from Herbert or Foreman..probably R. Johnson too. Just because you have 60+ million to spend doesn't mean you have to toss it around so freely. geesh.

If Swift is worth 7+ a year, Barkley and Jacobs should be getting 15
15.3 mil of it guaranteed.

If they've got so much to spend, why not a little more for either Barkley or Jacobs?

Now it's rumored that the Eagles are looking hard at Barkley. They certainly don't seem concerned about losing Swift.