• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for Payton, that's better than BB without Brady (I think)...so there's that
Yep. BB w/o TB: 83-101

That's worse than say Lovie Smith, who was 92-100-1.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Kingsbury is not the OC in Vegas.

Great.. gonna end up with Chip friggin Kelly. He wasn't bad when he had Andy Reids roster in Philly, but he's sucked ever since

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great.. gonna end up with Chip friggin Kelly. He wasn't bad when he had Andy Reids roster in Philly, but he's sucked ever since
You beat me to it.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Kliff Kingsbury “has withdrawn himself from consideration for the offensive coordinator job of the Raiders.”

Just days after Schefter reported Kingsbury was expected to land in Vegas, Kingsbury has now opted to withdraw his name from the race. We’ll see in the coming days if this is just a simple change of heart or if Kingsbury had other opportunities he wanted to entertain, but regardless, it’s a tough look for the Raiders, who appeared to have their guy. The Raiders reportedly interviewed UCLA head coach Chip Kelly twice before landing on Kingsbury as their OC, so it’s possible the two sides will reignite conversations in the coming days as Kelly looks to get back into the league.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local rumor mill as to Kliff Kingsbury, who is now the OC for the commanders, not the Raiders:

A) He's got a huge stiffy for Caleb Williams (being the 'senior offensive assistant/QB coach' at USC, that makes sense). Going so far as to say Williams is better than Mahommes, whom he coached at Tex Tech.

B) The Commanders, holding pick #2, promised him 'whatever it takes' to come aboard. This is why he pulled out of Vegas and jumped ship to DC..allegedly

Linear thought process of point A to point B, one can only assume that the Commanders will be doing 'whatever it takes' to move from #2 to #1 and take Caleb Williams.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local rumor mill as to Kliff Kingsbury, who is now the OC for the commanders, not the Raiders:

A) He's got a huge stiffy for Caleb Williams (being the 'senior offensive assistant/QB coach' at USC, that makes sense). Going so far as to say Williams is better than Mahommes, whom he coached at Tex Tech.

B) The Commanders, holding pick #2, promised him 'whatever it takes' to come aboard. This is why he pulled out of Vegas and jumped ship to DC..allegedly

Linear thought process of point A to point B, one can only assume that the Commanders will be doing 'whatever it takes' to move from #2 to #1 and take Caleb Williams.
Bears are in an amazing position. I hope they know what to do.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bears are a really fortunate franchise these days. If they can get a windfall to go from #1 to #2, do it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are a really fortunate franchise these days. If they can get a windfall to go from #1 to #2, do it.
Would be somewhat 'poetic justice', a Trubs in reverse do over.

Question remains...do the stick with Feilds? Do they love Caleb THAT much more than Fields or Drake May?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Question remains...do the stick with Feilds? Do they love Caleb THAT much more than Fields or Drake May?
The Fields/DJ Moore connection is no joke. Keep Fields and take the Commanders for as much as they can.

I know this will never happen, but if the Bears wanna be their stupid ol' selves, I'd love to see them ship Fields to the Vikings.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, the "Washington Commanders" is just a horrible name.

As is the Cleveland baseball team's moniker. The "Guardians", I believe?

Yikes.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton got Brees from the chargers.
Brees was coming off shoulder surgery. Guess the Bolts thought he was done. The reason i remember is because the Bears needed a QB (a perpetual problem) and i couldnt believe they werent even kicking the tires on Brees.

Imagine the Bears with Brees and that defense and return game?
:cloud9:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are in an amazing position. I hope they know what to do.

Ironic that you guys bring this up. I posted this on the Bears board a day or 2 ago:

If i'm reading the tea leaves in Kevin Warren's and Ryan Poles' comments for keeping Eberflus, it sounds as though they care more about character. Period. That somehow, character in and of itself will win the day and triumph over talent alone.

There were hints that "character" is one of the reasons why they traded Roquon Smith to Baltimore. He was publically critical of decisions the Bears were making.

Character concerns were why the Bears did not draft Jalen Carter.

So Caleb Williams paints his nails, or cries in his mom's arms in the stands, or even publicly says there are certain NFL teams he does not want to play for.

Question is, do Warren and Poles see these as "character" concerns?? If they do, CW wont be here.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic that you guys bring this up. I posted this on the Bears board a day or 2 ago:

If i'm reading the tea leaves in Kevin Warren's and Ryan Poles' comments for keeping Eberflus, it sounds as though they care more about character. Period. That somehow, character in and of itself will win the day and triumph over talent alone.

There were hints that "character" is one of the reasons why they traded Roquon Smith to Baltimore. He was publically critical of decisions the Bears were making.

Character concerns were why the Bears did not draft Jalen Carter.

So Caleb Williams paints his nails, or cries in his mom's arms in the stands, or even publicly says there are certain NFL teams he does not want to play for.

Question is, do Warren and Poles see these as "character" concerns?? If they do, CW wont be here.
:what: :what: :what:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You beat me to it.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Kliff Kingsbury “has withdrawn himself from consideration for the offensive coordinator job of the Raiders.”

Just days after Schefter reported Kingsbury was expected to land in Vegas, Kingsbury has now opted to withdraw his name from the race. We’ll see in the coming days if this is just a simple change of heart or if Kingsbury had other opportunities he wanted to entertain, but regardless, it’s a tough look for the Raiders, who appeared to have their guy. The Raiders reportedly interviewed UCLA head coach Chip Kelly twice before landing on Kingsbury as their OC, so it’s possible the two sides will reignite conversations in the coming days as Kelly looks to get back into the league.
Schefter was just making shit up. The whole sports media is a clusterfucking disaster.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Bears wanna be their stupid ol' selves, I'd love to see them ship Fields to the Vikings.
I am at the point that i dont care what the Bears do. Seems like any move is the wrong move so often.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The good news is that you will run a ton of plays. The bad news is that it will just result in the other team getting the ball back faster and your defense getting no rest. The exact thing that happened to him in Philly. That shit works a lot better in college when you have a superior offense and can march right down the field over and over again. Doesn't translate at all in the NFL. The two teams playing in the Super Bowl this year ran the 14th (KC 63.8 plays per game) and the 26th (SF 60.7 plays per game) most plays in the NFL this year. Cleveland was 1st and Seattle was dead last. Would not have guessed that.