• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott being accused of domestic violence

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there are a lot of people making snap judgments about the Victims. Do star athletes have groupies? Sure. But just as some of those female groupies would lie, so do the friends of athletes. The fact that his crew and a friend in the car said nothing happened is just as suspect, if not more suspect, than the account of the alleged Victim.

What cannot be denied is she has injuries. Zeke says it is from a bar fight. That sure seems to be bullshit. She has several bruises all over her body. Unless that bar fight was uninterrupted and lasted for ten minutes, I find that story very suspect.

I think Zeke probably did it. I would not charge the case, as I don't think I could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt without more. But that just does't change my conclusion that many of you are acting pretty poorly by instantly attacking the Victim's motivations while giving complete credence to a neutral witness with similar motivations. This isn't a story like Jackie from UVA that makes no sense and defies logic. Whether true or not, her story is not so implausible that it should be summarily dismissed.

She called the police with a "mark" on her wrist. Witness's would not corroborate her story.
She then tweets pictures of marks over "her" body. It is just as likely that she roughed herself up, in this instance. I'll wait for the rest of the facts. One fact we already have - she only had a mark on her wrist when she called the cops......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there are a lot of people making snap judgments about the Victims. Do star athletes have groupies? Sure. But just as some of those female groupies would lie, so do the friends of athletes. The fact that his crew and a friend in the car said nothing happened is just as suspect, if not more suspect, than the account of the alleged Victim.

What cannot be denied is she has injuries. Zeke says it is from a bar fight. That sure seems to be bullshit. She has several bruises all over her body. Unless that bar fight was uninterrupted and lasted for ten minutes, I find that story very suspect.

I think Zeke probably did it. I would not charge the case, as I don't think I could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt without more. But that just does't change my conclusion that many of you are acting pretty poorly by instantly attacking the Victim's motivations while giving complete credence to a neutral witness with similar motivations. This isn't a story like Jackie from UVA that makes no sense and defies logic. Whether true or not, her story is not so implausible that it should be summarily dismissed.

If Zeke actually has those text messages that has her threatening to ruin his career that undermines her accusation to the point of libel.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how people act like they know this guy. :L

The fact is, nobody knows what happened. Could she be a gold digger? Yes. Could witnesses have been paid to say he didn't do anything? Yes. The hoop is like the snap judgement capital of the Internet.

I will say, there is usually truth to every rumor.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those girls aren't really the problem, a vast majority of those chicks are just looking to get fucked that night. These DV issues are not happening during one night stands. It's the long term relationships that develop drama that cause this problem. Like I said, theyre not the only guys to have women throw themselves at them, lots of rich and/or famous guys get the same treatment. But young athletes seemingly are in situations like this more than anyone else. Doesnt mean that I wouldn't fall for the same shit if I'd been shielded from responsibility and showered with money and women. I understand that.

I hear ya ....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I agree that people completely dismissing her case entirely are jumping to conclusions and it could end up they are unfairly assassinating the character of an innocent victim and making her out to be a gold digger or lying scorned ex...aren't you doing the exact same thing?:nono:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what do you think you are doing here?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's looking like the Buckeye did it after all? :L

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sounds innocent, in all honesty, and will probably skate. But hopefully he learned a lesson about not to lay down with dogs if he doesn't want fleas.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so true....run his ass outta the league. Sorry sack a shit!
Which is *exactly* what you'd be saying if he played for a divisional opponent.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is *exactly* what you'd be saying if he played for a divisional opponent.
not really, least not me in these regards, but there are examples galore. I have little to zero tolerance for hitting defensive less people of all sorts. I do tend to wait for the investigation & findings on most matters...but that's just me.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really, least not me in these regards, but there are examples galore. I have little to zero tolerance for hitting defensive less people of all sorts. I do tend to wait for the investigation & findings on most matters...but that's just me.

Are you counting on people not wanting to waste time going back through your old posts?