• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

League office apparently leaks details of looming Ezekiel Elliott suspension

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. blame everyone other than the immature millionaire.
If he gets a game for exposing a boob, I am on board. If there is anything more than that then it's absolute bullshit.

Just because someone is immature it doesn't mean they should be suspended.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, but the league could have buried this long ago. "We found no wrong doing therefore the case is dismissed". This dude id young and dumb. Just like I was at 20 something. If Zeke had some kind of role model guiding him, this wouldn't even be an issue. That's my whole point.

Are you saying Michael Irvin isn't the guy in mind?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't, however sounds like she wanted to manufacture some collaboration to off set Zeke home boys testifying what happened didn't really happen. I really don't know. Guess we'll hear some details eventually.
I'll agree there could be additional evidence we have not heard as of yet.
Problem is even a green Public Defender should easily convince a jury the girl is a liar who cannot be trusted.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't know if he touched her or not, but all the common sense in the world can't stop a pissed off ex from screwing you over.
Theres texts from her stating she's going to ruin him, and texts from her to her friend asking her friend to LIE to the police.
I doubt theres a jury in the world that would convict Elliott in this case. Well maybe if you were sitting on that jury is possible.
True, and this is going to sound trivial, but don't associate with trash. We have all made mistakes because of who we associate with. I know I was burned several times as a youngster because of who I associated with. Because of my judgement, I got in trouble. Zeke is the same. I could have avoided it if I just listened to my dad, but it took me a few slaps on the had to figure it out. If Zeke can figure it out, he will be fine. The jury is still out on that however.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets a game for exposing a boob, I am on board. If there is anything more than that then it's absolute bullshit.

Just because someone is immature it doesn't mean they should be suspended.
I don't disagree. If he continues to be "wrong place at wrong time", then you have to put it on him.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, and this is going to sound trivial, but don't associate with trash. We have all made mistakes because of who we associate with. I know I was burned several times as a youngster because of who I associated with. Because of my judgement, I got in trouble. Zeke is the same. I could have avoided it if I just listened to my dad, but it took me a few slaps on the had to figure it out. If Zeke can figure it out, he will be fine. The jury is still out on that however.

So you are saying Robin Givens is trash?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying Michael Irvin isn't the guy in mind?
lol. Well if we are going to bring Michael into it... Irvin figured it out. It took him a while, but he did. If Irvin played in todays NFL, he would have lost years due to suspensions.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree. If he continues to be "wrong place at wrong time", then you have to put it on him.

I just hope the punishment fits the crime and the simple fact is there haven't been any crimes according to the law. Of course I looked biased as a Cowboys fan but this sets a ridiculous precedent that players can get suspended for shit that was never even prosecuted.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not about to convict anyone for being young, and the texts leave me no reason to trust the girl. If those texts didn't exist my defense of Elliott would most likely not be as strong. Most of us have pissed off an ex in the past, difference is most of us don't have the finances for them to go after.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Well if we are going to bring Michael into it... Irvin figured it out. It took him a while, but he did. If Irvin played in todays NFL, he would have lost years due to suspensions.

I am not so sure he figured it out in the sense of stopping more like he kept it undercover better. I have a couple friends who did some lines with him around 2008-2010. He definitely still "parties."

He's a cool ass dude though.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Michael just dodged another incident.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not so sure he figured it out in the sense of stopping more like he kept it undercover better. I have a couple friends who did some lines with him around 2008-2010. He definitely still "parties."

He's a cool ass dude though.
Not gonna lie. I would be tempted to do a line with Irvin if I bumped into him at a bar. Sounds like a shit ton of fun. I hated the guy as a player because he was a rival (at the time)l, but I like his analysis now. Seems like a cool dude.