• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Excuses Why Brady Blew It Today

Excuses Why Brady Blew It Today

• The OL

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • The kicker!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Play-Calling

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The league is out to destroy him

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Weather

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • The refs

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Receivers gave up on routes and let Brady's perfectly-thrown passes be INT'ed multiple times

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Injuries

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • The ancient underground alien docking station beneath Mile High

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • He ate some of Rock's potato salad (with extra-special secret "Rock Sauce")

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to all those idiots out there with death threats to Gostowski stfu! The Patriots still have chances to win

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus H Christ am I a mess. I meant Vonn Miller. Forgive me, due to the blizzard I worked a 32 hour shift and still haven't quite recovered.

Yeah you had me a bit confused on that one. Von Miller though definitely just earned himself possibly the biggest Defensive player contract in the NFL with that game. You are right edge pressure never seems to be an issue for Brady. I will say though I think the edge pressure happened because our guys in the middle got a great push so Brady never really had much of a pocket to step into. I had said all last week that our middle guys had to have their best game of the year for us to stand a chance. They showed up and our defense looked unbeatable.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to all those idiots out there with death threats to Gostowski stfu! The Patriots still have chances to win

This to me should be a reality check for people. If you are making death threats over a game that is just meant to entertain us then this has become way too much a part of your life. This seems to happen way too often lately. You have the Michigan punter who received death threats. Heck Bronco fans threatened Rahim Moore back in 2012 when they allowed the 70 yard hail Mary bomb to the Ravens.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This to me should be a reality check for people. If you are making death threats over a game that is just meant to entertain us then this has become way too much a part of your life. This seems to happen way too often lately. You have the Michigan punter who received death threats. Heck Bronco fans threatened Rahim Moore back in 2012 when they allowed the 70 yard hail Mary bomb to the Ravens.

People get liquored up and say dumb shit. It's been really bad since social media took off and every got their twitter muscles. Everyone's a tough guy on their smart phone.
Even at the games it can get ridiculous. I saw idiots burning Chad Pennington's jersey in the Giant Stadium parking lot once. Chad got hurt, got taken out, his replacement Fielder got hurt a couple of days later and Chad went back in and tried but was clearly injured. He was out for the rest of the season after that game and had another surgery on that shoulder. He had no business going back into that game yet idiot fans blame him for trying

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People get liquored up and say dumb shit. It's been really bad since social media took off and every got their twitter muscles. Everyone's a tough guy on their smart phone.
Even at the games it can get ridiculous. I saw idiots burning Chad Pennington's jersey in the Giant Stadium parking lot once. Chad got hurt, got taken out, his replacement Fielder got hurt a couple of days later and Chad went back in and tried but was clearly injured. He was out for the rest of the season after that game and had another surgery on that shoulder. He had no business going back into that game yet idiot fans blame him for trying

Yup social media has definitely made things interesting where we can be connected to these players/coaches in a matter of a few buttons being pushed. I just think it is crazy that even drunk these people reach that point of death threats. I remember once being drunk and wanting to punch a few people but never death threats.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup social media has definitely made things interesting where we can be connected to these players/coaches in a matter of a few buttons being pushed. I just think it is crazy that even drunk these people reach that point of death threats. I remember once being drunk and wanting to punch a few people but never death threats.

There's rarely a moment I don't want to kill someone, drunk or sober. I just don't mention it much less put it in writing. Wait....

Reactions: BHF

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Conspiracy: Clearly the Broncos were jamming signals, cutting cables, introducing viruses, at least until the pads were fixed in short order.

The Conspiracy: The Broncos left concrete around their stadium just to injure players like Gronk!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......I don't blame our kicker at all,......I blame ''squandered/questionable/playcalling'' during the final 6-minutes,....kick the fkkn fg. and I wouldn't be wearing this fkkn pink jersey....uuugghh.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't even write on here what people were saying to him on Twitter... it was ridiculous!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those "idiots" are all Patriots fans. Probably the same ones who were demanding Aaron Hernandez' immediate release outside the courthouse while the dead victim's poor mother walked out. :L

All class!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......not one pat's fan ''protested'' anything about Hernandez's guilt.......it happened in june/off-season,.....it was more like being ''shocked'' than what Hammer has [AGAIN] made-up....

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was Brady who kicked the Onside Kick right to Shiloh Kep's and never gave the Cheatriots a chance?
There were plenty of other chances too. You cant blame the kicker for everything.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those "idiots" are all Patriots fans. Probably the same ones who were demanding Aaron Hernandez' immediate release outside the courthouse while the dead victim's poor mother walked out. :L

All class!

again... idiots

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were plenty of other chances too. You cant blame the kicker for everything.
You should save that for the Classy Cheateriots Fans. Because I don't think you understand... to me, it's always a GOOD GAME whenever the Cheateriots lose.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
odd that any Patriots fans would be criticizing the guy who they believe is the greatest coach in the history of the game

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
odd that any Patriots fans would be criticizing the guy who they believe is the greatest coach in the history of the game

some of us find it odd that the media isn't criticizing BB more ... he went for the 1st on 4th against the Colts years back and got hung out to dry ... he did the same call twice Sunday under more questionable circumstances and I haven't heard a commentator give a negative on that ... Phil Simms, at the time, said he agreed with the call to go on fourth with six minutes, behind 8, all time-outs, with a defense that was holding Denver to 3 points in that half ...

Could Phil Simms opinion be that powerful over all others?

Look PR, we all know Brady screwed up on the INTs, the forced passes, and the missed opens ... and was actually comical the way he was dodging ghosts of rushers ... but we can all agree the Den D helped out at least a little on that ... but in the end, who would rather have had Peyton (who some here argue as one the greatest) playing the NE QB than Brady in Sunday's game?

That's all I'm sayin ...

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason he sucked was Demarcus Ware. The guy played one of the best games I've ever seen played. He dominated and was in Brady's face the entire time. I've seen Brady have tough days when the interior linemen get to him but the edge pass rushers usually can't get to him before he checks down and dumps it off.

Ole Hoodie also screwed up not going for that first FG on the 4th and 1. His O line was not holding up well and there was plenty of time left. If he goes for that they would have been in position to win the 2nd time they turned it over on downs.

No issue with going for it the 2nd time, there wasn't much time left so he really had no choice after screwing up the first opportunity

Ware was certainly a force, but so were Miller, Jackson, Wolfe, Walker, Ward, Talib, Roby, Harris, and Stewart. Denver defense as a whole was stellar. Hope that our safeties recover for SB.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with Tommy wanted Peyton to get one more shot at winning a ring before he rides off with Nationwide!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

some PR not all. I had him in top 10 but not 5 as I posted that last month. Lombardi,Shula,Walsh,Noll and Landry were my top 5

Reactions: GNG

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off Denver was the better team Sunday period.
As for reasons not an excuse I went with the play calling. It has been suspect since the middle of the season.
Don't know if it's McDaniels or BB but something is out of sink. From the kicks, non kicks to taking the ball with the coin flip.