• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everything and Anything Superhero-Related

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see them killing off any of the Avengers anytime soon. They've spent way too much time, effort, and money involved to do that. The movies are making truckloads of money and so are the actors involved in the primary and even secondary roles. But I do think it highly likely that eventually, one of them, be it Evens or RDJ, or whatever, will leave and they will find someone to replace them. Yes, it will be difficult for some of these characters, but it will happen. Also by the time Avengers 3 happens, they will probably just put any movies involving most of these characters on hold while concentrating on others.

And at the same time, Marvel studios is obviously working to expand the universe with projects like Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-man. They've got a library of characters they can draw from that aren't just primarily located on Earth. They simply got to pick the right projects and everything will continue to run like a machine. You're already seeing it happen with introducing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch with that quick end credit bit in Capt America 2 and them featured predominately in Avengers 2. The twins have strong ties to the Xmen universe as that's where they got their start in the comics and Magneto is actually their father, but they don't know it as their mother kept it a secret from them.

Sony/Columbia pictures will continue to do whatever possible to retain the rights to Spider-man and 20 century the same with X-men. They are still highly profitable for them. And there is always the possibility the studios will come to agreements with Marvel Studios to do some crossovers allowing say Spider-man to fight with the Avengers, etc..... And it some ways, it's beneficial to have multiple studios involved because Marvel can only commit soo much capital to projects.

But other characters have already reverted back to Marvel due to lack of interest from other studios in keeping them. Daredevil, Ghost Rider, and Blade are now properties of Marvel studios.

DC is obviously quickly moving to build up the Justice League with introducing multiple new characters like Wonder Woman in the Superman v. Batman movie.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of us here are just fans of good/great movies in general. But some of us are die hard fans of comic book/superhero films. I thought this genre deserves a thread of its own. I know myself personally I am constantly seeking new information and leaked set photos for all the latest upcoming superhero films every chance I get. So why not have a thread where we can share the latest tidbits, leaked info, and new photos.

I'll start with one of the biggest upcoming films from DC

Batman vs Superman

For about a year now we've known this film would get made and recently we've been introduced to most of the major cast. But finally we get an official title and logo

BatmanvSupermanDawnOfJusticeLogo_mini.jpg

What are your guy's thoughts on the new title. Personally, I like it. It's simple and it foreshadows what is to come which is of course The Justice League movie.

Second is the new trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy

I have to admit I am not as familiar with the Guardians of the Galaxy, but it's looking like it has some potential.

Lastly is X-Men: Days of Future Past

Xmen-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg

Comes out this weekend and after 50 reviews it still has a 94 % rating. For all the movies in May, I had the highest expectation for Godzilla and was slightly disappointed. The Amazing Spiderman, while entertaining, was a big let down. So far it's looking like this might just live up to the high expectations and highly rated reviews like Captain America: The Winter Soldier did

Last edited by a moderator:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing about the batman v superman movie i'm not keen on is that wonder woman is included.

i realize that some guys are excited about the possibility of seeing gal gadot in big red slut boots, and i can understand that.

but the lasso of truth? and accessories that double as armor and projectiles? wtf? jesus.

that's kind of brony, right?

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way here are all the upcoming superhero films listed in order

- X-Men: Days of Future Past (5/23/14)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (8/1/14)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (5/1/15)
- Ant-Man (7/17/15)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (5/6/16)
- Captain America 3 (5/6/16)
- X-Men: Apocalypse (5/27/16)
- The Amazing Spiderman 3 (6/10/16)

In the works

- Wonder Woman (2017?)
- The Wolverine 2 (2018?)
- Sinister Six (2018?)
- Fantastic Four 2 (2017?)

Some time in the future

- Justice League (2018?)
- Batman Solo Film (2020?)
- Batman v Superman Sequel: World's Finest (2020?)
- The Flash Solo Film (2022?)
- X-Men Origin: Gambit (2017?)
- Avengers 3...with Wolverine, Antman, and Guardians of the Galaxy and possibly no more Iron Man (2022?)

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing about the batman v superman movie i'm not keen on is that wonder woman is included.

i realize that some guys are excited about the possibility of seeing gal gadot in big red slut boots, and i can understand that.

but the lasso of truth? and accessories that double as armor and projectiles? wtf? jesus.

that's kind of brony, right?

I'm not sure what to make of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman just yet. I have to see an official WB released photo before I can really cast judgment.

I don't necessarily have a problem with her "being in" Batman v Superman. I think her role will be very minor...more like a cameo.

Also Cyborg will be included as well. I assume his role will be as minor as Wonder Woman's

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that don't know, Gal Galdot will be our new Wonder Woman for the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Many have questioned her look and her physique but here's a cool video of her in one of her latest modeling ads

[YOUTUBE]Fi8p-kZIYd0[/YOUTUBE]

What do you guys think of her looks wise?

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way here are all the upcoming superhero films listed in order

- X-Men: Days of Future Past (5/23/14)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (8/1/14)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (5/1/15)
- Ant-Man (7/17/15)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (5/6/16)
- Captain America 3 (5/6/16)
- X-Men: Apocalypse (5/27/16)
- The Amazing Spiderman 3 (6/10/16)

In the works

- Wonder Woman (2017?)
- The Wolverine 2 (2018?)
- Sinister Six (2018?)
- Fantastic Four 2 (2017?)

Some time in the future

- Justice League (2018?)
- Batman Solo Film (2020?)
- Batman v Superman Sequel: World's Finest (2020?)
- The Flash Solo Film (2022?)
- X-Men Origin: Gambit (2017?)
- Avengers 3...with Wolverine, Antman, and Guardians of the Galaxy and possibly no more Iron Man (2022?)

According to this link Robert Downey will play Iron Man for the last time in this movie.

The Avengers 3 rumors - Marvel Movies Wiki - Wolverine, Iron Man 2, Thor

For those that don't know, Gal Galdot will be our new Wonder Woman for the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Many have questioned her look and her physique but here's a cool video of her in one of her latest modeling ads

She could lasso me anytime......

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh at me if you will, but I'm still holding out hope that a Deadpool movie will eventually get made.

Speaking of Deadpool, is he considered part of the X-Men universe or are the rights to him about to revert back to Marvel here shortly?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hyped for Guardians of the Galaxy, gonna be Pratt's big break.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She has a beautiful face but she is as flat as a board.....front and back. Just watch her in Fast 5 when she puts on a bikini to go seduce a dude. Very disappointing. And they zoom in on her flat ass.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh at me if you will, but I'm still holding out hope that a Deadpool movie will eventually get made.

Speaking of Deadpool, is he considered part of the X-Men universe or are the rights to him about to revert back to Marvel here shortly?

I believe Deadpool still belongs to Fox. Don't know the specifics but there's a possibility that if they don't make a movie starring Deadpool within a certain amount of time they may lose their rights to him.

Same reason why Sony rebooted Spiderman. They would've lost his right.

As for who would play Deadpool, are you a fan of Ryan Reynolds playing the role?

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has a beautiful face but she is as flat as a board.....front and back. Just watch her in Fast 5 when she puts on a bikini to go seduce a dude. Very disappointing. And they zoom in on her flat ass.

She's been talking about buffing up and gaining weight, but if this video is recent then I see no difference. In some photos you can see that she's more tone, but I agree with you that she's still skinny and flat on both sides.

Not sure I can think of another young actress though with decent acting abilities, has the look, and has a nice rack and behind.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Deadpool still belongs to Fox. Don't know the specifics but there's a possibility that if they don't make a movie starring Deadpool within a certain amount of time they may lose their rights to him.

Same reason why Sony rebooted Spiderman. They would've lost his right.

As for who would play Deadpool, are you a fan of Ryan Reynolds playing the role?

I can definitely see him playing Deadpool and doing a good job of it. I'm sure that there are others that would be able to do the role justice as well, just can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

From what I remember about the leaked script about 2-3 years ago, it sounded like it would be a really good movie.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sin City 2 is the one im really looking forward to

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a much nicer view

9_zps25d278ba.jpg

Like I said.....beautiful face. Stand her up and she has a body of a board. They'll need to CGI some tits and ass on the girl.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antman? Seriously? Not even bothering to look that one up.:laugh3:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people are skeptical of WB's decision to cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. I'm not going to lie, I wanted Bryan Cranston as Lex, but most of us fall into these casting nets because 1) that's one of our current favorite actors and 2) that person is bald

I'd bet 90 % of the people were caught off guard by Eisenberg's casting simply because of his curly hair and younger look. Eisenberg is not your traditional Lex, but I think the idea is that Lexcorp will be a young and edgy company going up against Wayne's seasoned and experienced company. New money vs old money.

Here are some well done fan made posters with Eisenberg bald. He doesn't look too bad with a shaved head.

batman-vs-superman-poster-jesse-eisenberg_zps0ebcfa39.jpg

luthor2_zpsc6bdcadc.jpg