• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Josh Sills indicted on r*pe and kidnapping charges

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are legit accusing a guy. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? You are ass backwards and dumb as shit

No, the victim accused him and a long investigation has taken place. This guy is lucky to have been able to pursue his football dream for all this time until now, most people would've been fired after the initial accusation.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the victim accused him and a long investigation has taken place. This guy is lucky to have been able to pursue his football dream for all this time until now, most people would've been fired after the initial accusation.
Doesn’t matter when, point is he’s not guilty first.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are legit accusing a guy. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? You are ass backwards and dumb as shit
If an accusation of r*pe gets to the point where the DA actually charges someone, that DA is pretty confident of a conviction. r*pe allegations rarely result in charges so it’s pretty telling when someone is charged. He’s likely guilty of what he’s been accused of. I find it interesting that you love to throw barbs about me when it comes to my intelligence when at the end of the day you’re a ditch digger and dumber than a bag of hammers.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pissed.

Better at insulting, no so good returning volley. Must be those Philly fan hardships just being an eagles fan.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If an accusation of r*pe gets to the point where the DA actually charges someone, that DA is pretty confident of a conviction. r*pe allegations rarely result in charges so it’s pretty telling when someone is charged. He’s likely guilty of what he’s been accused of. I find it interesting that you love to throw barbs about me when it comes to my intelligence when at the end of the day you’re a ditch digger and dumber than a bag of hammers.

Why even have a trial? If DA filed charges that's good enough for you to convict them, nothing more to see here. Just like the Duke lacrosse team that was charged with r*pe but later found innocent.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why even have a trial? If DA filed charges that's good enough for you to convict them, nothing more to see here. Just like the Duke lacrosse team that was charged with r*pe but later found innocent.
One piece of anecdotal evidence doesn’t dismiss 40 years of statistics and reality of sexual assault cases in our criminal justice system. Additionally, his employment with the Eagles has nothing to do with his due process. You were corrected on that point yesterday. But by all means…continue to white knight for a rapist. That’s pretty on brand for an ass clown like you.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All to take attention off how awful of a father Andy Reid is.

With the Eagles gladly having a rapist in their locker room, some people will forget how Andy has one dead junkie son and another that should prolly kill himself.

Tough room

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One piece of anecdotal evidence doesn’t dismiss 40 years of statistics and reality of sexual assault cases in our criminal justice system. Additionally, his employment with the Eagles has nothing to do with his due process. You were corrected on that point yesterday. But by all means…continue to white knight for a rapist. That’s pretty on brand for an ass clown like you.

You represent just the absolute worst of our country. "White knight for a rapist" no I'm white knighting for the rights of American citizens. Innocent until proven guilty. He has not been convicted of r*pe by a jury. Knowing your profession though it's no surprise why you're so quick to throw stones. A bit too much protesting for someone like you and what those in your industry do at a very alarming rate similar to the Catholic Church.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You represent just the absolute worst of our country. "White knight for a rapist" no I'm white knighting for the rights of American citizens. Innocent until proven guilty. He has not been convicted of r*pe by a jury. Knowing your profession though it's no surprise why you're so quick to throw stones. A bit too much protesting for someone like you and what those in your industry do at a very alarming rate similar to the Catholic Church.
A citizen doesn’t have a right to be employed by an NFL franchise. Yet again, you’re wrong.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you meant because he's an Eagles fan...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My theory on the timing of this matter is that the guy in charge of the lights at the Empire State building leaked it to TMZ...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t matter when, point is he’s not guilty first.

What if I told you the court of public opinion isn't a real court. Knowing that, do you think you might start to comprehend the difference between posts on a message board and legal principles? Probably not.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A citizen doesn’t have a right to be employed by an NFL franchise. Yet again, you’re wrong.

Well he is so deal with you despicable piece of shit. You disgusting worthless leftist that wants to so easily and casually ruin someone's life in the court of public opinion when nothing has gone through the courts.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, what’s that say about you? You are dumber than me so i wouldn’t brag.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if I told you the court of public opinion isn't a real court. Knowing that, do you think you might start to comprehend the difference between posts on a message board and legal principles? Probably not.
Derp derp derp