• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Josh Sills indicted on r*pe and kidnapping charges

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't want to turn this into politics but a person doesn't have a right to employment in America. Additionally, PA is a right-to-work state. The Eagles don't even need to produce cause legally in order to just fire him as an employee.

Our culture is moving into a dangerous direction of guilty by public opinion and not letting things play out in courts.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's yelling don't...stop...so he doesn't... and now he's in trouble?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our culture is moving into a dangerous direction of guilty by public opinion and not letting things play out in courts.
That'll be a problem if we start imprisoning people without due process.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems likely the Eagles would have heard something about this before now.
The Eagles said in a statement they are "aware of the legal matter involving Josh Sills. We have been in communication with the league office and are in the process of gathering more information. We have no further comment at this time."

And the NFL?

The NFL said on Wednesday that Sills has been placed on the commissioner's exempt list and is not permitted to participate in practices or games or travel with the Eagles while on the list. The league also said that "the matter will be reviewed under the NFL's personal conduct policy."

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m disgusted by this. I hope the Eagles do the right thing and part ways with him as soon as humanly possible.
Ya me too, I'm sure a think tank of 14 days is needed though, just to make sure that SOB is sorry.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "dangerous direction" is the way it's been for most of human history. The idea that somebody should remain unaffected by scandal because it hasn't been proven in court is very modern.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are way past that.
Lives get ruined for the wokest of reasons. Of which some arent even illegal or even wrong.

Welcome to the dumbass world of the social media. :suds:

Once upon a time people were literally burned alive because one person told another they were a witch, but tell us more about how twitter is the worst thing that's ever happened.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once upon a time people were literally burned alive because one person told another they were a witch, but tell us more about how twitter is the worst thing that's ever happened.
the fact you were able to compare it to burning people alive for dumbass reasons says all that is needed to say on that.

BTW, RTK was talking about ruining lives. I stand by, we are already way past that stage. So past dumbassery, doesnt change this fact.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact you were able to compare it to burning people alive for dumbass reasons says all that is needed to say on that.

Huh? Your inability to elaborate doesn't make you right.

BTW, RTK was talking about ruining lives. I stand by, we are already way past that stage. So past dumbassery, doesnt change this fact.

It's almost like social media has little to do with people being judged by public opinion.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fine standard to utilize in our courts and judicial system but not a standard that's needed here. His name is negatively impacting his employer because of what he's been accused of. There is no obligation to keep him. You don't hurt anyone in that Eagles locker room by letting him go.
You Would suck to have as a teammate. “Dude I don’t care if you didn’t do anything, you’re fired”. You are a distraction even if you did nothing. Lol