• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: EAGLES/BOYS

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEP....Lot's to be excited about through 3 games. I'm not 100% sure this teams best 5 might be Collins at LG. The coaches raved all summer about Steele. They said he's a transformed player from last year.....stronger and first in last out in meetings. He's looked the part the last two weeks while our center & left guard have become the worrisome part.
I didn't believe the Steele hype because I tire of hearing the same stuff every year, but you are correct. Thru 2 games he has looked the part for sure and outplayed those two. Biadasz in particular worries me. Some tough assignments so far with the DTs we have played against as they have made many players look bad, but they need to stop the push up the middle.

After watching him struggle last year, I had to keep reminding myself this offseason when I kept reading Steele was in their long term plans that last year he was an UDFA, with virtually no offseason due to COVID, that basically stumbled into a starting role with week 1 injuries and played all year with other guys that weren't supposed to be playing because our OL was decimated. Obviously with Martin on your left hip it's a little easier and he did lose his man a few times both games, but what young RT doesn't. I'm very interested in watching him the next few weeks. Maybe the suspension has a silver lining for us as Collins didn't look himself in preseason (he played well week 1) and needed to get a little healthier and maybe Steele can keep it up and prove he can help this team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I say, it's bad when you are outcoached by Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn, but Philly clearly was.
McCarthy I agree with you. Quinn the HC I agree with you. But, Quinn the Dallas DC seems to be on his game as good as any in the league right now. He has been fantastic. The difference between last years horrendous D and this years D looks to be more than a few rookies and low budget FA signings, yet even down 5 "starters" and a few more rotation guys...so far, so good...

Quinn is another guy who so far has proven me wrong. Yes it's only 3 games and yes the coverage seems to be a mess on certain plays, but this looks to be a different defense from last year and a lot of that is the scheme and the mixing of looks :2cents:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it do it automatically?
I would have thought so but apparently not. guess you have to there to pay up.

I would have thought it would pull out the vcash like a normal bet & hold it, but guess not.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the bet $100 for the game and $590.91 if one team got absolutely bitch slapped all night?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the bet $100 for the game and $590.91 if one team got absolutely bitch slapped all night?
well at the time. It was for all of his vcash, so you could make that connection. :heh:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well at the time. It was for all of his vcash, so you could make that connection. :heh:
He made 500 VCash for the poor just by placing his last 100 against you. He had nothing to lose, in fact he was guaranteed to go up in V cash.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made 500 VCash for the poor just by placing his last 100 against you. He had nothing to lose, in fact he was guaranteed to go up in V cash.
except for some reason it doesnt take our vcash.
we have to agree after the bet or some shit. I dont really get that, because what if he loses all his vcash before our bet ends & he owes me?
I dont really understand the person to person betting on here.
but whatever the case. I was fine taking his money. It was close to a for sure bet I could make LOL

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have to agree after the bet or some shit. I dont really get that, because what if he loses all his vcash before our bet ends & he owes me?
but whatever the case. I was fine taking his money. It was close to a for sure bet I could make LOL
When he bet you the 100, he went down to ZERO in his account, the hoop bookie saw him at ZERO and declared him poor granting him 500. At this point I believe he does have to acknowledge the loss brfore the bookie pays you. I knew that he'd gain by losing and was a huge factor on why I declined the vcash bet.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We break his arms...