• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don Jones to the Cheatriots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just saying that the Fins strength of schedule has been higher than most teams the past few years. Doesn't make sense when they haven’t finished as high as NE. Why is everything crying to you guys he's just making a point. Wow grow up and relax....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just saying that the Fins strength of schedule has been higher than most teams the past few years. Doesn't make sense when they haven’t finished as high as NE. Why is everything crying to you guys he's just making a point. Wow grow up and relax....

You own it. Why is it when a someone acts like a baby they say "grow up"?????

I did not call you are crying but now I am.....

Are you really losing because of strength of schedule? Does this not mean you are not good enough?
Why blame this on Pats fans?????

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan,

Just ignore the trolls and eventually they will go away.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You own it. Why is it when a someone acts like a baby they say "grow up"?????

I did not call you are crying but now I am.....

Are you really losing because of strength of schedule? Does this not mean you are not good enough?
Why blame this on Pats fans?????

No one's blaming pats fans it was just a comment that the scheduling is obviously flawed. Lower ranking teams are supposed to have an easier schedule for a reason. Either way to be the best you need to beat the best but with an easier schedule it sure makes it easier on your team to make the playoffs. Common sense man...it just seems that the Fins are dodging more roadblocks these days and aren't good enough to overcome them yet.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan,

Just ignore the trolls and eventually they will go away.

I hear you some are sensible but most can't be helped...they will disappear once the pats start losing again.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the guys who complaining about the schedule actually know and understand how the schedule is made??

First, you play your own division home and away.......that's 6 games. Then you play one division in your own Conference (AFC Central, West, North, South) that's 4 games Third, you play an NFC Division, that's 4 games. So now you have 14 games on your schedule exactly like the three other teams in your division. The only two games different are AFC opponents in the two divisions not on your schedule and your opponents are the guys who finished in the same spot as you did in your division the previous year. If you finish first, you get the top two if you finished last you get the bottom two. If those two teams have turned it around and are tops in their division, that's the luck of the draw. Nobody is out to get the Dolphins.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the guys who complaining about the schedule actually know and understand how the schedule is made?

First, you play your own division home and away.......that's 6 games. Then you play one division in your own Conference (AFC Central, West, North, South) that's 4 games Third, you play an NFC Division, that's 4 games. So now you have 14 games on your schedule exactly like the three other teams in your division. The only two games different are AFC opponents in the two divisions not on your schedule and your opponents are the guys who finished in the same spot as you did in your division the previous year. If you finish first, you get the top two if you finished last you get the bottom two. If those two teams have turned it around and are tops in their division, that's the luck of the draw. Nobody is out to get the Dolphins.

The part that you're missing is what teams you get at home that could be huge. Seems like the Fins get the tougher teams overall on the road. Anyway I'm not overly worried as I don’t think there's much you can do to make it better.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part that you're missing is what teams you get at home that could be huge. Seems like the Fins get the tougher teams overall on the road. Anyway I'm not overly worried as I don’t think there's much you can do to make it better.

You got to play Green Bay and San Diego at home. NE played them on their turf.

You got to play Chicago, Jets, and Jacksonville on the road for 3 gimmies,

So what are we missing? You had an easy schedule and screwed the pooch....

It is time to quit the crying and concentrate on a winning record.....