• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don Jones to the Cheatriots

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don Jones has been picked up by the Cheatriots - Many teams do it, but no team does it as much as the cheatriots - pick up a future opponents sloppy seconds to gain information on game plan - then let him go. No one cheats like the cheatriots. No franchise looks for the easy way out more than this classless, cheating organization. Hopefully the Fins take care of buisness early and make sure that the only way the bitch tom brady leaves the game is early and on a stretcher alongside Bellicheat and Kraft

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo,

I wouldn't worry too much about game plans and strategy being revealed. I think this game will come down to whether the Pats have time to effectively run their offense. This game will show how good the Pats Oline is because the Fins are capable of giving Brady a very uncomfortable day. Brady does not like pressure from up the middle. He could get pressure from all angles in the game. I don't wish him or any Pat injury just defeat. The national media guys have already crowned the Pats as division champs but the Fins' defense will be tough to deal with. Also, the Fins offense could be much better than last year. With teams like the Fins & Bills that have such good Dlines, we'll see if the "genius" made the right move in trading away OG L Mankins

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed FoF the Fins just need to get after brady and it will get interesting. They have the guys to do it too. I'm not sure if Dons smart enough to give Belicheat any helpful info....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed FoF the Fins just need to get after brady and it will get interesting. They have the guys to do it too. I'm not sure if Dons smart enough to give Belicheat any helpful info....

He is smart enough to sign with a better team! He is also quite athletic.

Patriots get a guy who can
compete at safety
play special teams
open the playbook

PATS can cut him if he cannot contribute but he might just fit in.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot that he's an idiot he was in the doghouse since the off season for stupid comments.

Belicheat, "Don tell me something I need help to win games"
Don, "Well Belicheat oops I mean BeeBee coaches kept saying rush brady until his back is broken...does that help? "

Good luck with a guy no one else in the league wanted....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic

[puh-thet-ik] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
adjective
1.causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable:
a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.
2.affecting or moving the feelings.
3.pertaining to or caused by the feelings.
4.miserably or contemptibly inadequate:In return for our investment we get a pathetic three percent interest.
5. Pertaining to the emotional development of Miami Dolphin fans.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don Jones has been picked up by the Cheatriots - Many teams do it, but no team does it as much as the cheatriots - pick up a future opponents sloppy seconds to gain information on game plan - then let him go. No one cheats like the cheatriots. No franchise looks for the easy way out more than this classless, cheating organization. Hopefully the Fins take care of buisness early and make sure that the only way the bitch tom brady leaves the game is early and on a stretcher alongside Bellicheat and Kraft

Really? Try the Jests. As soon as the Pats cut a player they typically end up there before they even get out of bed the next day. :whistle:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Try the Jests. As soon as the Pats cut a player they typically end up there before they even get out of bed the next day. :whistle:

Agreed you guys are the second worst to the J E t s suck suck suck! They are pathetic... Fins only grabbed your guy to stick it back to Belicheat.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it just a little odd that pre Spygate The Hoodie & Tommy Boy were 3-0 in the SB. And then post Spygate they lose 2 SB's to the mediocre Giants (at least compared to the Pats teams they faced). Had they still been cheating they probably would be 5-0 in SB's.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it just a little odd that pre Spygate The Hoodie & Tommy Boy were 3-0 in the SB. And then post Spygate they lose 2 SB's to the mediocre Giants (at least compared to the Pats teams they faced). Had they still been cheating they probably would be 5-0 in SB's.

We've already been over this a million times on the patsies cheat thread...most are still in denial.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic

[puh-thet-ik] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
adjective
1.causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable:
a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.
2.affecting or moving the feelings.
3.pertaining to or caused by the feelings.
4.miserably or contemptibly inadequate:In return for our investment we get a pathetic three percent interest.
5. Pertaining to the emotional development of Miami Dolphin fans.

If you spent less time trolling us you could probably take over for babe winkleman and make millions fishing....:noidea:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fin, I'm out and I won't troll your board If there was something offered by way of discussion about the game and the teams, I might add something. As it is, you cats are too wrapped up your fear of being cheated upon and the notion that barring that, you'd win.

Good luck tomorrow to y'all. If you win, you can take pride in the fact that the team you played cheated and you still won. If you lose, of course you lost, they cheated.

It's always a win win against the Pats.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries homer I was just ribbing you if you have something productive to discuss bring it on.

As a start do you think that your oline is good enough at this point to keep the heat off brady?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries homer I was just ribbing you if you have something productive to discuss bring it on.

As a start do you think that your oline is good enough at this point to keep the heat off brady?

No, I think we're all concerned.

I'm surprised that Matt Chatham who's a former Patriot and commentator on Boston channels is predicting a blow out by the Pats. He's usually conservative and spot on. Of course I'm assuming that they'll pull off the win but a shaky start is certainly possible. Happened last year.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya if the pats oline is shaky and brady a little gimpy that could be tough especially since the Fins dline is the strongest part of the team.

From the Fins standpoint their oline even without Pouncey can't be worse than it was last time they played and the Fins still pulled it off. The game may rest in whoever wins the trenches.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back to the point of this thread:
Don Jones is still playing for the Cheatriots. Looks like we picked him up for special teams.
He is performing very well on special teams. He is the first guy to the ball carrier very often. He seems to be a great athlete and maybe even a decent back-up as a DB. He's young and healthy - maybe he'll get even better!!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones isn't a bad player especially on special teams but he also made a negative comment about the rookies so he had to go. I do find it funny that the jets have a lot of guys from the Fins that were drafted by Ireland...of course they picked them up but they stink so Ireland sabotaged them without even knowing it. At least he did something right!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones isn't a bad player especially on special teams but he also made a negative comment about the rookies so he had to go. I do find it funny that the jets have a lot of guys from the Fins that were drafted by Ireland...of course they picked them up but they stink so Ireland sabotaged them without even knowing it. At least he did something right!

Jones getting cut because he was disgusted with Michelle Sam was unfortunate. I think he is really a decent guy who didn't get that what he tweeted was unacceptable. It really was disgusting to me also but I can't say that at work either. At least he got promoted to the cheatriots - could have gone to the jets!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Don Jones is a good addition to the Pats' special teams (ST) unit. I was surprised that the Fins let him go. That said, he left at a time when the Fins return coverage unit wasn't playing that great & he seldom gets snaps with the defense. The Fins decided to go with more depth at other positions (such as WR Mathews, who can also play WR in addition to making tackles on ST) rather than having a guy that has been a borderline special teams Ace only in past years. The Fins also still have other guys like Trusnik that make a lot of tackles on ST. When LB Misi gets healthy that will boost the Fins special teams' unit even more because Trusnik has needed to backup at MLB & playing on ST also means a lot of snaps. On another note. How about Jarvis Landry: He has really boosted the Fins' ST unit & the teams' group of receivers. D. Jones will probably do well with the Pats & I wish him well but I think the Fins special teams unit is playing well right now.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that the Fins got him back.