• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don Jones to the Cheatriots

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that the Fins got him back.

Link????

I know we cut him but I have not seen the signing.

I liked Jones on special teams but we have way too many options at defensive back. Somebody had to go.

So now he has the NE playbook for the Pats - Miami game?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins fans = crying fags. Same as it ever was.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link????

I know we cut him but I have not seen the signing.

I liked Jones on special teams but we have way too many options at defensive back. Somebody had to go.

So now he has the NE playbook for the Pats - Miami game?

I don't think the Fins signed him to game plan. I think he could help to limit kick return yards though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don Jones has been picked up by the Cheatriots - Many teams do it, but no team does it as much as the cheatriots - pick up a future opponents sloppy seconds to gain information on game plan - then let him go. No one cheats like the cheatriots. No franchise looks for the easy way out more than this classless, cheating Miami! Hopefully the Fins take care of buisness early and make sure that the only way the bitch tom brady leaves the game is early and on a stretcher alongside Bellicheat and Kraft

That is where this thread started, no?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins fans = crying fags. Same as it ever was.

You resulting to insults? Why don't you come back to the board when you are able to make an intelligent post that actually adds to the discussion.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They needed help on special teams with all the injuries plus depth in the secondary...good move. I guess the spy mission worked out well BB too dumb to cut him after dec 14th haha!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You resulting to insults? Why don't you come back to the board when you are able to make an intelligent post that actually adds to the discussion.

Just ignore him FOF he's obviously a tool...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck would I waste any intelligent football conversation with a bunch of fags who constantly call the Patriots Cheatriots and the coach Belicheat???? And the same crybabies are always whining about how the refs are out to get them.

Since it's obvious that this board is dominated by Junior High School students in south Florida I decided to converse with them on an intellectual level they can understand.

Hey BTW, remember when the Dolphins were relevant????

Me either.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck would I waste any intelligent football conversation with a bunch of fags who constantly call the Patriots Cheatriots and the coach Belicheat???? And the same crybabies are always whining about how the refs are out to get them.

Since it's obvious that this board is dominated by Junior High School students in south Florida I decided to converse with them on an intellectual level they can understand.

Me either.

Whoa, I had no idea.......:noidea:

I know there are a few pesky ones, always is, but interdivisional rivals and all eh?

I remember Don from the Chefs on the BSPN board, he was always hanging around trolling the Raider board en sech..................

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that the Fins got him back.

Hey Fan, I've got a question for you and some of the others here....is it just me, or does it seem like EVERY FREAKIN' YEAR the Dolphins draw a very tough schedule? I mean, I'm totally fine with it if Miami is winning the division every year and are always in the playoffs. However, that couldn't be more untrue. Then you couple that with the fact that New England ALWAYS has a weak schedule(or so it seems) year in year out, it starts to sound like a 'sweetheart agreement' to me. I'm pretty sure the way its supposed to work is, the division winner gets a tougher schedule the following year. We had like, the 7th toughest schedule in the entire NFL last year, and I believe it right up there again this year. I haven't looked to see where the Pats schedule ranks, but its a little suspicious how we had to play BOTH the Lions AND the Broncos @ their field( and should have beat them both btw), yet New England gets them both in Foxboro....HUH?! I might be way out of line, but it truly seems like every damn year they get one of the weakest schedules in the league, yet they win the division every damn year. Kinda sounds like politics to me.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me either.

Rex, really you are just talking about Paolo, the rest of these guys are good fans, IMHO.....

Do you really want them to be respectful of the Pats?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CardsFins1, Both the Pats & Fins have tough schedules. To the Pats credit they have beat those two teams at home. The Pats have a challenging game this week with GB on the road.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with Don Jones. He is a good athlete and plays hard. He deserves a chance to play .

I hate that we let him go.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with Don Jones. He is a good athlete and plays hard. He deserves a chance to play .

Thanks. I felt the same way when he signed with the Pats.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Pats just signed Slater. That could be the reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me either.

Lol, wow...I don't even know where to start with your ridiculous tirade. The fact that you're here, on a Dolphins board, calling Dolphins fans names and throwing around silly insults is a genuine indicator of how outrageously immature and ignorant you clearly are. The Patriots DID get penalized for illegal conduct that could be referred to as 'cheating', so referring to the Patriots as 'cheaters' is not over-shooting the landing strip by stretch of an imagination. I for one, have always appreciated and admired the New England Patriots organization. From Robert Kraft on down to Bellichik, its been pretty clear they run a very successful operation and seem to be in the mix of an NFL championship every year. That being said, please take your horseshit insults and your immature rants and exit stage left.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CardsFins1, Both the Pats & Fins have tough schedules. To the Pats credit they have beat those two teams at home. The Pats have a challenging game this week with GB on the road.

Yea, I saw that they've got the Packers at Lambeau....and really, I'm not here looking for excuses for Miami's failures seemingly every damn year. Its been bothering me for awhile though....it just seems like every year New England has one of the weakest schedules in the NFL.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I saw that they've got the Packers at Lambeau....and really, I'm not here looking for excuses for Miami's failures seemingly every damn year. Its been bothering me for awhile though....it just seems like every year New England has one of the weakest schedules in the NFL.

No kidding, those 2 games at Miami are a joke.....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

typically teams in a division have very similar schedules, so I don't know why you are crying AGAIN!