• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins Trading the #3 Overall to the San Francisco 49ers

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pick could be Zach Wilson, too. I'd be happy with either. Lance would make me nervous, but who knows? Maybe he'll be very good.
1616782653074.png

Sounds like it's known that Zach Wilson will be off the board for the 1.03 because the Jets are taking him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they may have rolled the dice and stood pat hoping Lance gets to 13

could be Wilson, I’ve been assuming the Jets but it’s the Jets so you never know

Kinda wonder if Saleh let the Niners know what they're doing at no. 2. If letting the Niners know doesn't hurt the Jets, then maybe Saleh was free to do that. There is almost no chance that the Niners would trade up to no. 1.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda wonder if Saleh let the Niners know what they're doing at no. 2. If letting the Niners know doesn't hurt the Jets, then maybe Saleh was free to do that. There is almost no chance that the Niners would trade up to no. 1.

That’s always possible, Shanahan apparently likes Fields so they may just be comfortable knowing now they end up with 1 of the 2

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins? I think they will be lucky see any of Pitts/Smith/Chase/Waddle

Pitts would never get past Dallas at 10, Jerry can’t help himself

Bengals/Lions/Eagles, and still think the Giants should all be in on those guys
If you didn't see, the Dolphins traded up to #6 from #12 after trading down to #12 from #3.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the Phins take Pitts. They already have a decent receiving TE that isn't a great inline option.

Gesicki was quietly a really good player down the stretch last year for them.
What better way to protect Tua than go with double TE, both good receiving threats with Fuller and Parker on the outside and somewhere along the line a good RB.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....also I don't think you can COMPLETELY rule out Sewell to your Bengals. Reiff easily could be shifted inside still.

But I was bored the other night and watched some Sewell tape and if I am drafting any position other than QB, it would be him that I took. He is the best prospect by not even a small margin in this draft when you aren't looking at the QB's.
I wouldn't completely rule it out, either. I do think right now with Atlanta they are sitting in a spot where Sewell falls into their lap so they take him unless Denver gives them an offer they can't refuse. New England probably isnt going that high and they wouldn't trade with Carolina. So if I'm mocking ATL its either trade with Denver or its Sewell.

Miami wouldn't take Pitts. Detroit probably would.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....also I don't think you can COMPLETELY rule out Sewell to your Bengals. Reiff easily could be shifted inside still.

But I was bored the other night and watched some Sewell tape and if I am drafting any position other than QB, it would be him that I took. He is the best prospect by not even a small margin in this draft when you aren't looking at the QB's.
I think that can all be said about Chase, Sewell and Pitts.

I actually like Teven Jenkins better than Sewell. Pitts is the best TE prospect to come out in at least a decade or longer skill wise. Chase only had 20 receiving TD's with Burrow the year they played together. That same year Jefferson was pretty dang good too, but Chase was by far the better WR and the more dangerous player. Look at what Jefferson did last year for your Vikings.

Chase is a ridiculous opportunity, especially with Burrow throwing to him.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami wants Smith or chase at #6 and Harris at #18

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that can all be said about Chase, Sewell and Pitts.

I actually like Teven Jenkins better than Sewell. Pitts is the best TE prospect to come out in at least a decade or longer skill wise. Chase only had 20 receiving TD's with Burrow the year they played together. That same year Jefferson was pretty dang good too, but Chase was by far the better WR and the more dangerous player. Look at what Jefferson did last year for your Vikings.

Chase is a ridiculous opportunity, especially with Burrow throwing to him.
I would say that Chase has the highest 'floor' of any WR ive seen since following the draft. At worst, he is going to be an above average NFL WR. Nobody is going to call it a bad pick if you take Chase.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Miami's moves. I think they maneuvered well. I don't like Philly trading down from 6 to 12 but we shall see who they land at 12, maybe it works out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s kinda surprising to see it done this early before the draft.
Yeah, what if their target gets hurt? Or what if Mia loses their QB to injury and wants that spot back. Although I suspect Mia has enough firepower to trade back up for whatever they want now

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Miami's moves. I think they maneuvered well. I don't like Philly trading down from 6 to 12 but we shall see who they land at 12, maybe it works out.
In a way, its a bit like Philly getting a first round pick for Doug Peterson. That guy took one for the team.