• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Giants and Padres farm system is crap it looks like its the Dbacks and Dodgers for the next couple of years.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not for fans like you who cant afford it. The dodgers i guess will have to pay for using it. They im sure can afford it. Losers like you will never feel a splash

OOOHHH!! HOOO!!! now this is funny i admit :laugh3:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not for fans like you who cant afford it. The dodgers i guess will have to pay for using it. They im sure can afford it. Losers like you will never feel a splash

Is that supposed to be an insult? :lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus everybody from the old ESPN days has showed up this is great LOL!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and watch the Dbacks clinch the NL West in 1999. With your pay roll and "talent" you guys should expect to win the NL West it should be a nice little celebration not jump in Diamondbacks pool. I mean are there any classy players on your team, they all seem pretty thugish to me and mysterious really how old is Puig? Where the hell did you find him?

Nobody knows, I heard he's actually half-bear, half-man, half-puig.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this is funny.....how is our swimming pool in the field of play or the visiting locker room?

So when we clinch the division in LA, our players can go into the stands and celebrate up and down the Dodger concourse taunting the fans!!! Our pool is iconic to our stadium, no different then the ivy in Wrigley, the Green Monster in Boston, the fountain in Kaufman Stadium, bambi's playhouse in Colorado....etc, etc....

I'm sure you dumb fucks would think if you clinched in KC, to jump in the fountain would be acceptable.....I have no doubt the Dodgers celebrated in our pool in a mocking tone, one that I would call completely classless and not shockingly any better then the gang banging mentality of 90% of their fan base....enjoy your 3 and out losers!

I realize your piece of shit stadium has nothing of a unique nature to identify itself....it was a cookie cutter ballpark clone of another shitty stadium, Shea.....

I've been to many stadiums as a visiting fan, and Dodger stadium was the worst.....not even the employees were friendly....I used to hate the Giants the most, but Giants fans are actually cool, friendly, and talk baseball with you.....Dodger fans not so much.....

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this is funny.....how is our swimming pool in the field of play or the visiting locker room?

So when we clinch the division in LA, our players can go into the stands and celebrate up and down the Dodger concourse taunting the fans!!! Our pool is iconic to our stadium, no different then the ivy in Wrigley, the Green Monster in Boston, the fountain in Kaufman Stadium, bambi's playhouse in Colorado....etc, etc....

I'm sure you dumb fucks would think if you clinched in KC, to jump in the fountain would be acceptable.....I have no doubt the Dodgers celebrated in our pool in a mocking tone, one that I would call completely classless and not shockingly any better then the gang banging mentality of 90% of their fan base....enjoy your 3 and out losers!

I realize your piece of shit stadium has nothing of a unique nature to identify itself....it was a cookie cutter ballpark clone of another shitty stadium, Shea.....

I've been to many stadiums as a visiting fan, and Dodger stadium was the worst.....not even the employees were friendly....I used to hate the Giants the most, but Giants fans are actually cool, friendly, and talk baseball with you.....Dodger fans not so much.....

Get some, driaz! I actually bought tickets for the upper deck at Chavez latrine for 3 bucks on stubhub. I am sure it warranted a higher cost than that! :rollseyes:

:whistle:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate giant fans but they are probably the most knowledgable fan base in this division. Unfortunately, knowledge is not reputation in their case... :whistle:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a casual fan of the Dodgers. At one time they were probably my favorite team in all sports but after strokes and whatnot, my love for baseball slowly eroded. I still root them on and am hoping they go far this year.

That being said, I think they acted pretty classless. I understand the rivalry and the circumstances involved but they should've handled it differently.

Go Big Blue

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a casual fan of the Dodgers. At one time they were probably my favorite team in all sports but after strokes and whatnot, my love for baseball slowly eroded. I still root them on and am hoping they go far this year.

That being said, I think they acted pretty classless. I understand the rivalry and the circumstances involved but they should've handled it differently.

Go Big Blue

I like this guy

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a casual fan of the Dodgers. At one time they were probably my favorite team in all sports but after strikes and whatnot, my love for baseball slowly eroded. I still root them on and am hoping they go far this year.

Go Big Blue

Fifm

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to many stadiums as a visiting fan, and Dodger stadium was the worst.....not even the employees were friendly....I used to hate the Giants the most, but Giants fans are actually cool, friendly, and talk baseball with you.....Dodger fans not so much.....[/QUOTE]

LOL , YOU done whining? God you DBack fans act like big babies, the pool has nothing to do with the fact your team is classless
itself, throwing at players heads, telling Dodger fans to change there shirts, who does that crap? Your classless org is who, so don't try to come to our board and tell off real fans by saying we don't understand the game, your dumb ass does realize more players come out of California, then anywhere else in the Majors right? You sound like the clueless one.
Go cry in your beer loser and enjoy watching us in the postseason.
:lame:

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I also find hilairious is a person from Phoenix talking trash about our stadium, has anybody ever been to Phoenix/Mars? Enjoy the heat and Javelinas....