• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for what? swimming in a pool. they didnt r*pe the women of phoenix. Go pound sand

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and watch the Dbacks clinch the NL West in 1999. With your pay roll and "talent" you guys should expect to win the NL West it should be a nice little celebration not jump in Diamondbacks pool. I mean are there any classy players on your team, they all seem pretty thugish to me and mysterious really how old is Puig? Where the hell did you find him?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and watch the Dbacks clinch the NL West in 1999. With your pay roll and "talent" you guys should expect to win the NL West it should be a nice little celebration not jump in Diamondbacks pool. I mean are there any classy players on your team, they all seem pretty thugish to me and mysterious really how old is Puig? Where the hell did you find him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! it's 2am & you guys are still crying my goodness get over it already...your going to bust a blood vessel :laugh3:

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey look someone is wearing a jersey of a team we don't like. Lets beat him senseless in front of his kids"

-Dodger fans

Yeah right, this is such a lie, I remember last year when Az Cardinal fan shot a Raider fan at a preseason game, their are idiots everywhere, don't act special, is this why you came to our board? To tell us how much better you are then Dodger fans? LOL
I'm going to enjoy wearing my Dodger hat next week in Tempe at the USC vs ASU game.... :laugh3:

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You build a pool and then get angry when people use it? Whats wrong with you? We know you just cant stand we won in your house so you found this little excuse to try to make the Dodgers look like a bunch of fools when all they did was go in and swim. You are the classless ones for being poor hosts. You lost. Stop taking your anger out on the Dodgers and look at your own team.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah right, this is such a lie, I remember last year when Az Cardinal fan shot a Raider fan at a preseason game, their are idiots everywhere, don't act special, is this why you came to our board? To tell us how much better you are then Dodger fans? LOL
I'm going to enjoy wearing my Dodger hat next week in Tempe at the USC vs ASU game.... :laugh3:

A Cardinals fan never shot anybody. And okay have fun watching USC lose to ASU. I mean they already lost to WSU LMAO...

btw ASU plays Stanford next week.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude after all the crap dealt with from Mc Crap you think that actually matters to us?
Take the loss like a man....FEAR THE FORK!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go whoever plays the Dodgers in round 1!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You build a pool and then get angry when people use it? Whats wrong with you? We know you just cant stand we won in your house so you found this little excuse to try to make the Dodgers look like a bunch of fools when all they did was go in and swim. You are the classless ones for being poor hosts. You lost. Stop taking your anger out on the Dodgers and look at your own team.

The pool is for fans with tickets. Not hard to understand.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC is going to get blown out.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Cardinals fan never shot anybody. And okay have fun watching USC lose to ASU. I mean they already lost to WSU LMAO...

btw ASU plays Stanford next week.

Dude my daughter goes to ASU so you're confused and as for the shooting, uh yes it happened, I'm in AZ a lot.saw it on the news...SORRY

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn how to respond to comments so I know what you are saying numnuts
im not the one with a chic for my avatar. and you call me names? You lost. Which makes you a loser. Im calling you loser from now on

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did something happen today? I think i missed it

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pool is for fans with tickets. Not hard to understand.
Yeah not for fans like you who cant afford it. The dodgers i guess will have to pay for using it. They im sure can afford it. Losers like you will never feel a splash