• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doctor reveals exact tests Rodgers must pass to get back on field

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live over an hour away from chicago and 10 mins from wisconsin, try again. Also us illinois packer fans don't quit when their team when they still has a very good chance to make the playoffs unlike you sun fried desert rats.:laugh3:

Why did you choose the Bulls over the Bucks? :D

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you choose the Bulls over the Bucks? :D

Good lord, I didn't choose anything I simply like the teams my dad liked like most people. i have some family history in Wisconsin and have had season tickets in my family since the 50's. I grew up a packers fan and thank god for that everyday. As for the other sports my dad grew up in illinois and liked those teams because my grandpa didn't really care about those sports so much so there was no influence there. If I was just choosing teams based on how good they were I sure as hell wouldn't be a die hard cubs fan..

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea that's what I'm saying, he simply has a small chip on his collar bone. There is no way he won't be 100% by at least some point this season. That's why I really can't understand the one guys logic who says sit him even if he's healthy and we're in the race. Even if he doesn't play this weekend flynn could easily win the next 2 and rodgers surely will be ready by the bears game.

The truth of it is when it's all said and done rodgers may end up one of the all time great qb's. At 30 years old he is in the absolute prime of his career and if he's healthy you have to play him if this team has a chance to get in the dance. When you have a guy like that you always have a chance because there simply aren't too many that come around like him. The broncos lost at home to the chargers tonight. Any team can win any given week especially when you have an MVP at the most important position.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that's what I'm saying, he simply has a small chip on his collar bone. There is no way he won't be 100% by at least some point this season. That's why I really can't understand the one guys logic who says sit him even if he's healthy and we're in the race. Even if he doesn't play this weekend flynn could easily win the next 2 and rodgers surely will be ready by the bears game.

I do not understand it either... sitting healthy players is a losers mentality and for losers.

When Rodgers is healthy, I want him to play.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is 100% healthy we have to play however if he is less than 100% or has a legitimate chance at reinjuiring it I say sit him until he is 100%

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is 100% healthy we have to play however if he is less than 100% or has a legitimate chance at reinjuiring it I say sit him until he is 100%

Well of course, the shocking thing is some "fans" are saying sit him even when he's 100% no matter if the playoffs are still in reach or not. I could understand shelving him if the season was completely done but the playoffs still seem very in reach as of now..

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live over an hour away from chicago and 10 mins from wisconsin, try again. Also us illinois packer fans don't quit when their team when they still has a very good chance to make the playoffs unlike you sun fried desert rats.:laugh3:

You try too hard. You would make a terrible coach or GM.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so offended by that coming from you, someone whose sports knowledge I couldn't respect any less..

Cool story. While you're in Chicago and rooting for all of the Chicago teams why dont you go buy yourself a Bears jersey.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. While you're in Chicago and rooting for all of the Chicago teams why dont you go buy yourself a Bears jersey.

Ok now just I get the feeling you are like 12 years old, good argument bud!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not be a packer fan then. Why would you want him to sit out if he's healthy when this team has a very good chance to make the playoffs still and is a contender. Sure don't play him until he's healthy but to say just screw it and don't play him is something a bears fan would say. No one has ever lost their career to a fractured collar bone to their non throwing shoulder. He might not play this week but should at least be ready by the bears game and the pack can beat dallas and pitssburgh with flynn!:wtf2:

Risking Rodgers the franchise player for a season that has no chance to go anywhere except the toilet bowl would be a horrible mistake.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Risking Rodgers the franchise player for a season that has no chance to go anywhere except the toilet bowl would be a horrible mistake.

Yep we have no chance, we'll make the playoffs and have a home game but you're right no team that isn't a top 2 seed could ever have a chance to win. We should just give up, why is the team playing so hard, how dare them keep coming back to win games!!

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude this season is all but done for GB. Why would you want to risk Rodgers like that? Come back next season 100% instead of making a last ditch effort this season at 75%.

great fan!

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that when you wanted to bring Rodgers back 3 weeks ago. Lmao.... My opinion has not changed. You wanted to bring Rodgers back when he was still healing.

Not too difficult to go back and see your quotes in the thread.... you wanted Rodgers out for the rest of the season very early in this thread.

I'd rather just keep him out the rest the season.

Dude this season is all but done for GB. Why would you want to risk Rodgers like that? Come back next season 100% instead of making a last ditch effort this season at 75%.

Why risk another injury when making the playoffs at this point would take a miracle? This season is all but done. Rodgers comes back 100% next season and we will still be favorites in the North. I'm trying to think whats best in the long term.

I assume if you were the Packers GM you would have put him on the IR after the injury after reading your comments again.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 to 1 odds in Vegas with Rodgers