• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doctor reveals exact tests Rodgers must pass to get back on field

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all just relax. I could care less if Bears fans come on here, and quite frankly, I don't think they said anything that isn't true. I've come to grips with the fact that due to injuries on both teams, both probably don't have much chance to take on healthier teams like Seattle this year. This just isn't our year, and with both defenses struggling the way they are, it's probably just as well anyways. We just have too many holes and too many injuries to be a serious threat. Does it suck, yes. Is it the truth, yes. Would I rather have Bears fans posting on our board than viQueen fans, HELL yes! I'm ok with the Bears. And quite honestly, I'm a bit jealous that they have a backup QB who can actually win games, and two of the best receivers in the game right now. What a terrifying tandem for any defense to scheme for!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PackMaster. He is not trolling. It's a reasonable opinion.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not be a packer fan then. Why would you want him to sit out if he's healthy when this team has a very good chance to make the playoffs still and is a contender. Sure don't play him until he's healthy but to say just screw it and don't play him is something a bears fan would say. No one has ever lost their career to a fractured collar bone to their non throwing shoulder. He might not play this week but should at least be ready by the bears game and the pack can beat dallas and pitssburgh with flynn!:wtf2:

Why risk another injury when making the playoffs at this point would take a miracle? This season is all but done. Rodgers comes back 100% next season and we will still be favorites in the North. I'm trying to think whats best in the long term.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers still has 4-6 very productive years ahead of him................if healthy

Why risk further damage to your franchise QB on the slim chances of making the post season just to have the defense further exposed and humiliated? Should the stars align just right and the Packers make the PO, they are certainly one and done

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PackMaster. He is not trolling. It's a reasonable opinion.

He's a bear's fan, so by definition he is a troll regardless of the reasonableness of his opinion :)

I can see the logic in letting Rodgers sit the rest of the year,but I don't agree with it and I wouldn't. If he's healthy he plays if he's not, he doesn't. It's pretty simple. I don't believe you sit or rest people unless they "need" it. I don't believe you play for draft positions. I don't believe you only try when you're in the hunt. When you start making excuses not to play at 100% as a player it's bad, when you do it as a team or an organization? Well that's when you become the Detroit Lions and I don't want that around here.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why risk another injury when making the playoffs at this point would take a miracle? This season is all but done. Rodgers comes back 100% next season and we will still be favorites in the North. I'm trying to think whats best in the long term.

Playoffs would take a miracle?? What are you on, all the pack needs to do is win out while detroit loses one of their last 3. Doesn't seem that far fetched..

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers still has 4-6 very productive years ahead of him................if healthy

Why risk further damage to your franchise QB on the slim chances of making the post season just to have the defense further exposed and humiliated? Should the stars align just right and the Packers make the PO, they are certainly one and done

Not true at all, the pack would be playing at lambeau the first game in a very frigid environment against a warm weather team. Hell they already should have beat SF once this year and that was in their house. If Rodgers and cobb are back healthy I think they have a great shot to win at least 1 playoff game at home then who knows.. All you have to do is get in.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs would take a miracle?? What are you on, all the pack needs to do is win out while detroit loses one of their last 3. Doesn't seem that far fetched..

Dude this season is all but done for GB. Why would you want to risk Rodgers like that? Come back next season 100% instead of making a last ditch effort this season at 75%.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude this season is all but done for GB. Why would you want to risk Rodgers like that? Come back next season 100% instead of making a last ditch effort this season at 75%.

I didn't say bring him back at 75%, i said bring him back if he's 100%. If he's fully healthy he should play. Also you are a weak fan if you think this season is all but over. The pack have a legitimate shot to make the playoffs and anyone knows once you get in anything can happen ala 2010. It just plain asinine to say sit even if he's fully healthy when this team is very much in the hunt!

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit... I know where you are coming from PackMaster. I want the Bears to make the playoffs and I have those "what if" thoughts of winning a cold weather game in Chicago and then playing a team like Seattle and getting a fluky start like the Tampa game where it is 21-0 at halftime but unlike a bad Tampa team, they never recover.

I can't speak for Packers fans completely, but I think most of them don't have the same "feel" they did in 2010. That team just seemed so complete even though they had 6 losses.

Anything is possible in the NFL though and any team that makes the playoffs can win... unlike the NBA where you could have a gun to your head that one of 3 teams will win and not be nervous.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2010, they had a shaky start, had a bunch of injuries, and then had guys step in, learn their role and things started rolling.

This year? Guys get hurt, guys come back, nobody has stepped up really at all. They don't ever seem to play a complete game. Yeah the Falcons gamed was nice to win, but they put themselves in a pretty big hole and thankfully the Falcons didn't want to win either. They had a couple drive killers where they didn't make a fairly routine catch>

I know this team has players that can play at a high level, but i'm not feeling it they will put it together. They've been sliding on defense week after week after starting out fairly strong. That's not a good direction this time of year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say bring him back at 75%, i said bring him back if he's 100%. If he's fully healthy he should play. Also you are a weak fan if you think this season is all but over. The pack have a legitimate shot to make the playoffs and anyone knows once you get in anything can happen ala 2010. It just plain asinine to say sit even if he's fully healthy when this team is very much in the hunt!

Not a weak fan. I guess I just realize reality better than you.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a weak fan. I guess I just realize reality better than you.

Oooh ok you just "realize reality" better than me. You're right the pack have absolutely no chance to make the playoffs, the season is over. Just bench everyone even if they're healthy. Arizona packer fans LMFAO:yahoo:

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2010, they had a shaky start, had a bunch of injuries, and then had guys step in, learn their role and things started rolling.

This year? Guys get hurt, guys come back, nobody has stepped up really at all. They don't ever seem to play a complete game. Yeah the Falcons gamed was nice to win, but they put themselves in a pretty big hole and thankfully the Falcons didn't want to win either. They had a couple drive killers where they didn't make a fairly routine catch>

I know this team has players that can play at a high level, but i'm not feeling it they will put it together. They've been sliding on defense week after week after starting out fairly strong. That's not a good direction this time of year.

The packers D played great in the 2nd half last week and that was after they put richardson in at safety. The pack still have a good chance to make the playoffs and anyone with a clue knows that gives you a shot any year. I'm going to keep the faith personally.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played "better" against a 3 win dome team that dropped numerous crucial passes. I remember a screen pass they caught us in a blitz. That had big yards, probably a td, written all over it. Thankfully he dropped it. They had a big drop on their last drive too that would have given them a first down closer to game winning fg range.

I hope they win out and get in too, but I'm not excited about the way they are playing. Very inconsistent this year. Big plays followed by big lapses. Good quarters followed by terrible ones.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played "better" against a 3 win dome team that dropped numerous crucial passes. I remember a screen pass they caught us in a blitz. That had big yards, probably a td, written all over it. Thankfully he dropped it. They had a big drop on their last drive too that would have given them a first down closer to game winning fg range.

I hope they win out and get in too, but I'm not excited about the way they are playing. Very inconsistent this year. Big plays followed by big lapses. Good quarters followed by terrible ones.

The falcons may only have 3 wins but matt ryan is still a damn good qb, roddy white at receiver, tony G at TE, jackson at RB. They have a decent offense. This week will be more telling against an even more explosive offense. We'll see what happens, I'm just saying I differ in opinion from the AZ packer "fan" who claims the season is completely dead and starters should sit even if completely healthy. I wanna see another game with richardson a safety and see if the D still looks as good as they did in that 2nd half last week.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh ok you just "realize reality" better than me. You're right the pack have absolutely no chance to make the playoffs, the season is over. Just bench everyone even if they're healthy. Arizona packer fans LMFAO:yahoo:

You're a Chicago Packers fan... I believe that's worse than being an "Arizona Packers fan".

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longshot for the Super Bowl.... Yea definitely. It isn't like our schedule is loaded with juggernauts from here on... Playoffs are on the line.

Personally I want Rodgers to take it easy. If they get in without him, he should play THEN.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a Chicago Packers fan... I believe that's worse than being an "Arizona Packers fan".

I live over an hour away from chicago and 10 mins from wisconsin, try again. Also us illinois packer fans don't quit when their team when they still has a very good chance to make the playoffs unlike you sun fried desert rats.:laugh3:

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longshot for the Super Bowl.... Yea definitely. It isn't like our schedule is loaded with juggernauts from here on... Playoffs are on the line.

Personally I want Rodgers to take it easy. If they get in without him, he should play THEN.

Sure it's a long shot but if this team has a .000001% at a Super Bowl I want to take it. I've said all along I only want rodgers back if he's 100% if not don't play him but no reason to sit him just to sit him. When you have the best QB in the game in the prime of their career you can beat anyone any given sunday..