• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Bucket NFL Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rod Woodson is the best Corner of all time not Deion who I believe is 2nd...

Dan Marino is the best pure passer in league history, Randy Moss IMO is the best Receiver of all time and most people would have my top 3 receivers in the top 5 of all time. I do believe Ogden is the best LT of all time and Larry Allen is certainly top 3 all time but it's not like Boselli, Faneca, Shields, Mawae are ranked 1,000 all time, these guys are all top 10 players as well. Doleman and Strahan are both probably top 6 or 7 all time at DE. Lilly and Olsen are IMO 3rd and 4th all time. Butkus is the best Middle linebacker of all time and one of the meanest son of a bitches who ever played. Roger Wehrli was the first "Shut down" corner, I believe Staubach said he was the best he ever played against. Lester Hayes well he's my favorite but he also had the best season in league history for a corner in 1980. Renfro is a top 10 Corner and Samuel is a very good dime back who I believe had more than 50 INT's. My Safety's are two of the 3 hardest hitting safeties of all time.

I too can say if you beat me it seems unlikely I vote against you the rest of the way.
Its really the same argument in reverse. You're making a case for your two lines being as good as mine(they aren't), but they are damn good, as is your secondary.... BUT.....my receiving corp is Torry Holt, Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, AJ Green, Antonio Gates and Ben Coates lol. Damn good meet Damn good.
People probably see this as a heated argument, but it's really not. I've voted for Nos before in head to heads against myself, and he has done the same. Just a great matchup for a play in game(who is the bone head that made that happen?:scratch:)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver? WTF?

How about Vikes and Bengals?

If my Vikings can't make it I will be rooting for Arizona.
I like the Vikings a lot too, but after watching them get drop kicked at home by GB, that's wishful thinking. My wife loved Denver lol, I'm more of a Pitt guy, but could get behind Cinn. Anyone but NE, Seattle and GB really

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have a QB and we are a few years away from being a contender in NFC Least (east). So I rather have a 1st round pick and use it or trade it for more picks then get 2nd in the NFC east and not make the playoffs. I agree it sounds like I'm a horrible fan and even skin SportsHoopla fans dislike my viewing. I'm honest in my views and probably shouldn't acknowledge my wishes for a 1st round pick but I'm not one to hold my tongue.

An early pick on a QB isn't a sure thing. The Skins are going to have a 1st round pick unless the idiot already traded it. I honestly believe the Skins have so many holes drafting a top QB and just throwing him out there is not the right way to do it. Go with Cousins another year and try to build the rest of the team or sign a vet who might be a FA but until you have a team ready to make the next step drafting top college QB's isn't gonna help much when the rest of the team is terrible.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Vikings a lot too, but after watching them get drop kicked at home by GB, that's wishful thinking. My wife loved Denver lol, I'm more of a Pitt guy, but could get behind Cinn. Anyone but NE, Seattle and GB really

lol, no wonder we get along so well...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really the same argument in reverse. You're making a case for your two lines being as good as mine(they aren't), but they are damn good, as is your secondary.... BUT.....my receiving corp is Torry Holt, Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, AJ Green, Antonio Gates and Ben Coates lol. Damn good meet Damn good.
People probably see this as a heated argument, but it's really not. I've voted for Nos before in head to heads against myself, and he has done the same. Just a great matchup for a play in game(who is the bone head that made that happen?:scratch:)

Agreed, my defensive line is better... :yes:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An early pick on a QB isn't a sure thing. The Skins are going to have a 1st round pick unless the idiot already traded it. I honestly believe the Skins have so many holes drafting a top QB and just throwing him out there is not the right way to do it. Go with Cousins another year and try to build the rest of the team or sign a vet who might be a FA but until you have a team ready to make the next step drafting top college QB's isn't gonna help much when the rest of the team is terrible.
Will be funny to see the Redskins give up a Kings Ransom for RG3, put him behind Colton McCoy on the depth chart, cut him, and then watch him get healthy and play well for someone else in the future. Hail to the Redskins

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I think we have pretty much gone over everything we can involving our match up. Whats going to be interesting to me now is what others have to say. These are obviously two very good teams and I can make a case for each team winning but now that we've talked about it so much im really looking forward to hearing what everyone else has to say.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, my defensive line is better... :yes:
Agreed? No. Reggie isn't a little better than Doleman, he's a LOT better. I think Peppers is every bit of Strahan. You're DT's were great, but Suh may be the best ever when he's done. Being a Vikings fan, you know damn well how good Kevin Williams is. BTW, your tune sure has changed on Lilly since I had him last time, now he suddenly gets the credit he deserves lol. Best news is, my DL doesn't have to go up against Ogden, Allen, Road, etc. Yours does. Sorry bout that:suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I think we have pretty much gone over everything we can involving our match up. Whats going to be interesting to me now is what others have to say. These are obviously two very good teams and I can make a case for each team winning but now that we've talked about it so much im really looking forward to hearing what everyone else has to say.
Same here. No shame for either team in a matchup that can obviously go either way. No one is gonna piss me off by voting the other way, even though my squad could easily win the whole thing. I can see the argument either way

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I 100% agree. I was not saying the Redskins were a QB away from a SB. They are a QB, WR, 1-2 OL, a backup TE since Reed can't stay healthy. Then on defense God so many holes especially in secondary. Now go into the draft and take BPA if that's a QB fine, if it's a MLB and we already have a decent one then take him. It appeared starting the season their was 3-5 1st round quarterbacks that could help the skins now I see maybe maybe 1 might go in 1st round. You are correct taking a QB is a crap shoot but so is every player. A stud QB on the Redskins shaky o-line might equal another rg3 who gets hurt so if they do take a QB I hope they sit him for a year or 2. Cousins to me isn't a starter but a good backup. However I see with our limit options the skins hand being forced to sign him for starter $$$. I can't spell the GM's name Scotty mccloughlin (guessing) but he has the skins full support in evuluating players and selecting through FA or draft. No more of the Snyder days of spending big money on big names who never panned out.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be funny to see the Redskins give up a Kings Ransom for RG3, put him behind Colton McCoy on the depth chart, cut him, and then watch him get healthy and play well for someone else in the future. Hail to the Redskins

Me and my girls brothers were talking about RGIII and Kaepernick while eating thanksgiving dinner today. I think Houston is a possible landing spot for RGIII. I could see Kaepernick in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, N.Y.Jets or Dallas.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% agree. I was not saying the Redskins were a QB away from a SB. They are a QB, WR, 1-2 OL, a backup TE since Reed can't stay healthy. Then on defense God so many holes especially in secondary. Now go into the draft and take BPA if that's a QB fine, if it's a MLB and we already have a decent one then take him. It appeared starting the season their was 3-5 1st round quarterbacks that could help the skins now I see maybe maybe 1 might go in 1st round. You are correct taking a QB is a crap shoot but so is every player. A stud QB on the Redskins shaky o-line might equal another rg3 who gets hurt so if they do take a QB I hope they sit him for a year or 2. Cousins to me isn't a starter but a good backup. However I see with our limit options the skins hand being forced to sign him for starter $$$. I can't spell the GM's name Scotty mccloughlin (guessing) but he has the skins full support in evuluating players and selecting through FA or draft. No more of the Snyder days of spending big money on big names who never panned out.

BPA is almost never a QB...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my girls brothers were talking about RGIII and Kaepernick while eating thanksgiving dinner today. I think Houston is a possible landing spot for RGIII. I could see Kaepernick in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, N.Y.Jets or Dallas.
I could see Jerry bringing RG3 back home. If he could sit for a year or two behind Romo, it would actually benefit him IMO

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see Houston taking in 2nd round QB Hackenberg from Penn State. Hack did wonderful under O'Brien and I could see Texans taking the risk on him.

RG3 will probably go to the Eagles or Dallas and be a beast again. Shannon ruined RG3 by putting him in a game injured to get slaughtered. Then benching him hurt is vagina, I mean confidence and he never was the same.

Kaepernick to Dallas or Jets.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Houston taking in 2nd round QB Hackenberg from Penn State. Hack did wonderful under O'Brien and I could see Texans taking the risk on him.

RG3 will probably go to the Eagles or Dallas and be a beast again. Shannon ruined RG3 by putting him in a game injured to get slaughtered. Then benching him hurt is vagina, I mean confidence and he never was the same.

Kaepernick to Dallas or Jets.

RGIII is not going to go somewhere to be a backup, he will want assurances that he will be given every opportunity to be the starter. Philly signed Bradford to a big deal. Chip Kelly deserves to be fired if he trades his entire team away plus a 2nd round pick for Bradford then brings in someone else after 1 season.

I think Houston thinks they can win now, if the do draft a QB it won't be to start.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay are we still waiting on WLK and milk?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha... It's simple, I had 4 Bucket 5 picks...

Dez Bryant - Cowboys (Bucket 5)
Henry Ellard - Skins (Bucket 5)
Russ Grimm - Skins (Bucket 5)
Tony Dorsett - Cowboys (Bucket 5)

Then I selected Clyde Simmons who is only eligible with a Bucket 5... But when I picked him I accidentally posted him as a Bucket 4... Since he's only eligible as a Bucket 5 (Eagles) and I had no 5 Buckets left I can't have him... That means I get that 4 Bucket back because it was an illegal pick and with the repick of the 4 Bucket I grabbed Christiansen...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to repick...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't have Clyde Simmons because he's a 5 and I spent all my 5's... I need to drop him and add

Frank Minnifield - DimeBack Browns (Bucket 2)

That should leave me with a 4 and a 7... That's what I was wondering and why I needed to skip... Things didn't look right... Sorry and thanks

Also a reminder, I had to swap out Cylde Simmons because I didn't have a 5 and I posted him as a 4 which he isn't eligible for... My repick for him...

Frank Minnifield - DCB Browns (Bucket 2)

I'm beginning to think you guys don't read my posts... :noidea: