• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirty Players

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers list left off Simmonds and Hartnell.

Carcillo? lol Guy hasn't done shit since he came here. But, guess we're going off reputation

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers list left off Simmonds and Hartnell.

Carcillo? lol Guy hasn't done shit since he came here. But, guess we're going off reputation

hes done stuff in the past, the point of it all is that EVERY team has a guy or multiple guys that have done shit that crosses the line, we all act like our teams can be holier than others and call it hockey plays when its in the playoffs etc.. its not based off rep for Carcillo the guy is flat out a dirty clown even if hes been quiet of late, as are so many others across the league.

the only team I couldn't find anyone that stood out for me was the Hurricanes.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put Westgarth in the dirty category, no doubt he's there as an enforcer (same as McGrattan), but Westgarth and McGrattan target the tough guys on the opposition. The really dirty guys (rats) target the skilled players on the opposing team.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes done stuff in the past, the point of it all is that EVERY team has a guy or multiple guys that have done shit that crosses the line, we all act like our teams can be holier than others and call it hockey plays when its in the playoffs etc.. its not based off rep for Carcillo the guy is flat out a dirty clown even if hes been quiet of late, as are so many others across the league.

Ohh yeah without a doubt every team does. And I get it, i'm just glad he's cut the goonish shit out since coming here.

Canes? Hmmmmmmmm, Can't think of one either.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a team called the Hurricanes in the NHL?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don Cherry is lucid (not lucic) here

[youtube]-wfSViLSA1w[/youtube]

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Keith is definitely a marked man and so is Bickell with his leg whip checks, I've never seen defending Stanley Cup champions losing their minds like this Hawks team.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Keith is definitely a marked man and so is Bickell with his leg whip checks, I've never seen defending Stanley Cup champions losing their minds like this Hawks team.

Yep this team is turning into a hated bunch - it's annoying

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'd call Boll dirty per se, he's just a meathead with feet of sloth and hands of stone. He doesn't cheap shot people, he just fights at bad times.

If anyone, it's Dubinski, but he does seem to limit it to reactionary chippiness. Until this series that is.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do they maybe want Gleason back then? :laugh3:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'd call Boll dirty per se, he's just a meathead with feet of sloth and hands of stone. He doesn't cheap shot people, he just fights at bad times.

If anyone, it's Dubinski, but he does seem to limit it to reactionary chippiness. Until this series that is.

I don't think Dubi is dirty at all, lot of grit, lot of chippiness as you said. Isn't afraid to stand up for his teammates or fight for them. But I definitely wouldn't put him in this category. Coming from a guy who watched him for upwards of 5+ seasons.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Dubi is dirty at all, lot of grit, lot of chippiness as you said. Isn't afraid to stand up for his teammates or fight for them. But I definitely wouldn't put him in this category. Coming from a guy who watched him for upwards of 5+ seasons.

Someone pissed in his corn flakes before game one then, because he was headhunting. A hit from behind, a nut shot and a slew foot.

Not Dubinski hockey, but it if was someone like Clutterbuck or Torres who did it... They'd be looking at a long vacation. At least Dubi cleaned it up in game two. I was worried he was going to stay on the wrong side of the line and really hurt the Jackets.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone pissed in his corn flakes before game one then, because he was headhunting. A hit from behind, a nut shot and a slew foot.

Not Dubinski hockey, but it if was someone like Clutterbuck or Torres who did it... They'd be looking at a long vacation. At least Dubi cleaned it up in game two. I was worried he was going to stay on the wrong side of the line and really hurt the Jackets.

I mean, i've seen him do stuff like that before, he was thrown out of the Ottawa series 2 years back and lost his fucking mind, throwing a gatorade cooler off the bench into the walkway of the locker room. He's known for always fighting Mike Richards whenever the Rangers/Flyers met, kinda a rivalry inside a rivalry.

Off the top of my head, can't remember many dirty antics from him, but this is years worth of games i'm trying to remember.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In game two, he definitely planted himself squarely on the line and didn't budge. He probably got a talking to after game one, let him know it was fine to agitate and stay in Crosby's face, but that he better not take a penalty doing it. So he pushed it as far as he could without breaking any rules, and he did it very effectively.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane Doan had Rocky Mountain Fever earlier this year, he needs to be mentioned.