• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils Bruins duo

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43-45, 2012. Retribution time !!!!!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great night tonight fork. A little chilly still but im glad we took care of business.

We should of had a better attendance for a ranked team looking to win the South. Crowd was into it when they needed to be. But everyone was a little to comfy after the 20-3 lead we got into it when it was 20-10 and the defense stepped up to block a field goal.

WTF happened to DJ Foster. Hes still better than Rick Smith and hes a truck? Use him more please jesus. Him and Strong on one side are unstoppable hes the 2nd best WR on our team and he breaks so many tackles PLAY HIM!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously don't understand? GET DJ THE BALL ON THE PERIMETER ITS A GURANTEE 5 YARD GAIN I HAVE SEEN HIM DROP LIKE 1 POSS HIS WHOLE CAREER!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great night tonight fork. A little chilly still but im glad we took care of business.

We should of had a better attendance for a ranked team looking to win the South. Crowd was into it when they needed to be. But everyone was a little to comfy after the 20-3 lead we got into it when it was 20-10 and the defense stepped up to block a field goal.

WTF happened to DJ Foster. Hes still better than Rick Smith and hes a truck? Use him more please jesus. Him and Strong on one side are unstoppable hes the 2nd best WR on our team and he breaks so many tackles PLAY HIM!

Yea, I agree we need to use Foster more. It was nice to watch it on TV but I am feeling like shit right now. I was cutting turd when it was 20-10 and did not have a good feeling. Our D-fence did it again.

Night kid! Thanks for your ASU patronage!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win! Loving these Devils.. Saw bits a glimpses tonight because I was out but I thought we looked good most of the way until it was 20-10. OSU is a good team and this was a good win.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, what'd I miss?

What happened to Bradford in Sat. game? Supposedly he threw a hissy fit? Was it at Graham or against OSU? I completely missed it..

Last edited by a moderator:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, what'd I miss?

What happened to Bradford in Sat. game? Supposedly he threw a hissy fit? Was it at Graham or against OSU? I completely missed it..

He got in an argument with Sutton after the offsides penalty on 4th down then Graham stepped in. There's a picture floating around of Randolph holding Bradford back from Graham. Graham told Bradford to sit on the bench the rest of the game and he said they worked it out. I have faith that everything will be fine by Saturday, and it better because Bradford's absence was felt in the second half.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got in an argument with Sutton after the offsides penalty on 4th down then Graham stepped in. There's a picture floating around of Randolph holding Bradford back from Graham. Graham told Bradford to sit on the bench the rest of the game and he said they worked it out. I have faith that everything will be fine by Saturday, and it better because Bradford's absence was felt in the second half.

Wow. Got to give Graham credit for running a disciplined program. You act stupid, you sit. Sounds like Bradford was heated about the call, Sutton probably came over and said, "take it easy" and Bradford overreacted.. It happens all the time. You can't win a Championship with players playing out of control. Bradford probably had a reason to be upset, but you have to control you emotions. Watch the kid play lights out next week.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vontaze Burfict

Wow. Got to give Graham credit for running a disciplined program. You act stupid, you sit. Sounds like Bradford was heated about the call, Sutton probably came over and said, "take it easy" and Bradford overreacted.. It happens all the time. You can't win a Championship with players playing out of control. Bradford probably had a reason to be upset, but you have to control you emotions. Watch the kid play lights out next week.

That is what our new NFL star did back in the days but Dennis got flustered. Graham is a cool cucumber.
Bradford will start, no worry. Lets take Southern Cal schools this year and beat the baby bruins once and for all. Bradford simply missed a few assignments, gaps is all.

Go Devils!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the matter at hand.. Winning a Rose Bowl.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ needs to play and we need to get him going on the perimeter he can make so many guys miss and can pick up some critical first downs early. Get DJ the ball!!!!!!!!!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ will get his time to shine.. Between trying to get Grice touches, Strong touches, Kelly touches, Lewis touches, Coyle touches, and Smith touches.. DJ sort of gets lost in the mix. Should he be getting more? Absolutely. Especially runs off tackle. Norvell hasn't figured out how to use DJ. They run him off jet sweeps which never work because of poor blocking and quick seem routes which I like. I think he should be running the 1-2 screens that we throw instead of Smith. Foster has more experience following/setting up blocks. I don't know about PR though. I think his weight slowed him down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ is the 2nd best wr on the team. The best all around and all purpose guy we have. He should be doing punt returns as well. Like what the fuck. So many guys just bounce off of him, and he has really reliable hands.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have three freshman on their Offensive Line we feel like we can exploit that. Only ones who can beat us is ourselves. We just have to go out there and play.

-Will Sutton

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have three freshman on their Offensive Line we feel like we can exploit that. Only ones who can beat us is ourselves. We just have to go out there and play.

-Will Sutton

Back in the day we would expect to lose these types of games! But not in the Graham days!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona sport reporters piss me off sometimes.. I watch most of CTG press conferences and never can the questions be about UCLA.. It's Weds and these clowns are asking why the Offense struggled two weeks ago.. Ask, do you think you have any advantages on offense this week? How has the offense practiced? How do you feel the offenses mentality is heading into this game? Not, why has the offense struggled the last two weeks.. These guys haven't listened to one word Graham has said.. We are focused on winning a championship this week. Speak some victory media.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shells today. Graham wants the players fresh.. Hasn't done that on a non-bye week this year.