• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me find the its ok to face mask as long as the defender initiates contact on a play clause the NFL rules. I keep looking but I cant find it.
Did you bitch this much when your player did it?

heres-the-video-of-the-facemask-on-the-disappearing-flag-play-that-cowboys-fans-are-going-nuts-over.jpg

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you bitch this much when your player did it?
its ok we can find the rule together if we look. I am sure its in there because it was given as a reason.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me find the its ok to face mask as long as the defender initiates contact on a play clause the NFL rules. I keep looking but I cant find it.

Keep looking, maybe you will figure it out?

RB's get their hands on defenders face masks all the time when they stiff arm and it rarely gets called. This is a weak attempt if you are trying to make the stance that Dez should have been the one flagged on that play for a FM after the defender was already flagged for DPI

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep looking, maybe you will figure it out?

RB's get their hands on defenders face masks all the time when they stiff arm and it rarely gets called. This is a weak attempt if you are trying to make the stance that Dez should have been the one flagged on that play for a FM after the defender was already flagged for DPI
He lost and can't accept it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh a Lion fan complaining about calls in a game they deserved to lose in Dallas. Nothing I haven't seen before.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, all my friends on FB that are Lions fans are bitching about that call and the Zeke tackle, like it cost them the game.

It's like they all have Stockholm syndrome or something.......one call goes against them and it's a conspiracy by the league to hold the Lions down!!!!!

I mean seriously, all I'm hearing is how the refs cheated them in a game they lost by 3 TDs......SMH

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close, David is his brother.

Yeah I cant get his name off my tongue when mentioning Derek for some reason. As many times as David was hit with the Texans he might still be buried on an NFL roster on IR somewhere huh?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, all my friends on FB that are Lions fans are bitching about that call and the Zeke tackle, like it cost them the game.

It's like they all have Stockholm syndrome or something.......one call goes against them and it's a conspiracy by the league to hold the Lions down!!!!!

I mean seriously, all I'm hearing is how the refs cheated them in a game they lost by 3 TDs......SMH
Let your friends bitch. The Boys played great tonight and deserved to win. Dallas will be hard to beat in the playoffs.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I cant get his name off my tongue when mentioning Derek for some reason. As many times as David was hit with the Texans he might still be buried on an NFL roster on IR somewhere huh?
LOL, yeah David never made it in the NFL. I still call Derek David and my friend is forever correcting me.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh a Lion fan complaining about calls in a game they deserved to lose in Dallas. Nothing I haven't seen before.

My next post for him was something similar but I was waiting to read his reply. I mean I fully expected him to still be crying about the call in the playoff game instead of that one tonight, but hey I don't expect much from Lions fans

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They should be more angry at the obvious pick the Giants used last week to free up Beckham on the TD drive that iced the game. And Lion fans should also complain about the brutal schedule they got to finish the season. It was like set up for them to fail just in case they had a division lead.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be more angry at the obvious pick the Giants used last week to free up Beckham on the TD drive that iced the game. And Lion fans should also complain about the brutal schedule they got to finish the season. It was like set up for them to fail just in case they had a division lead.

Man they league could have lined them up with 5 games against pop warner teams and they'd still find a way to lose

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man they league could have lined them up with 5 games against pop warner teams and they'd still find a way to lose

Common theme for those guys? I don't watch much Detroit football, it puts me off my beer

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope not one play. Its the phantom holding call the no face mask call, One free touchdown there, the first two drives in the second half, three free so far touchdowns the weak roughing call, the Cowboys tackling lions receivers on passes, the Cowboys tackling defenders instead of blocking. Whats most damming is only cowboy fans think it wasn't in the refs back pocket. refs with a 21 point difference in the game not counting the drives stopped by the cowboys ability to pass interfere on any play they want.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones just said there is no reason to bring Romo in these meaningless games to risk injury and save him for the postseason. Romo Romo Romo