• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it might not have been called if he didn't make it so blatant. If it would have just been one motion during the tackle, I don't think the officials see it as a PF, but it was like he stopped mid tackle and made sure to pick EE up to throw him down. Still wasn't a terrible hit but that little delay made the refs think there was some intent to hurt a guy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it might not have been called if he didn't make it so blatant. If it would have just been one motion during the tackle, I don't think the officials see it as a PF, but it was like he stopped mid tackle and made sure to pick EE up to throw him down. Still wasn't a terrible hit but that little delay made the refs think there was some intent to hurt a guy.
Agree. If he just happened to be up in the air and then he slammed him down I don't think it gets called. But you could see him purposely picking him up and then slamming him down. Just a stupid play by a guy that was pissed off he got his shit handed to him all game....

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm GB lost to terrible teams by a far larger margin when they had a depleted secondary and injured LB corps. I can't wait to face Detroit since they're notorious chokers in the end of the year. Then I would be doing cartwheels if we get to face your rookie QB since no rookie QB has ever made it to the SB.
The Cowboys CBs were depleted in the game too. And oh yeah, Dez Bryant didn't even play. So please make up another excuse.

And I can't wait for you to face Detroit either. Packer fans think it's a lock they win. They forget how well Stafford played in GB and they nearly blew a huge lead at home. And not even two weeks ago the Packers looked mediocre on the road in Chicago. This game this week is in Detroit. They'll probably win, because no way will the NFL let Rodgers sit home during the playoffs, so they'll probably get every major call.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I've heard every excuse for the Cowboys either beating a team or why they're SURE to lose.

- Dallas has the GOAT OL
- Apparently every other team's injuries count and Dallas's doesn't
- Giants supposedly have the "formula" to beat Dallas although they won 2 games by a combined 4 points
- EVERYONE can beat Dallas a second time but Dallas is incapable of beating NY in a third game
- rookies have no chance in the playoffs for.........reasons nobody can name

This is good stuff. I can't wait for the games to start so we can see who's actually going to be right

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm GB lost to terrible teams by a far larger margin when they had a depleted secondary and injured LB corps. I can't wait to face Detroit since they're notorious chokers in the end of the year. Then I would be doing cartwheels if we get to face your rookie QB since no rookie QB has ever made it to the SB.

lel, I love it when fans of a team that aren't even in the playoffs yet are talking shit about a team that has had the #1 overall seed wrapped up for over a week, and been guaranteed a spot in the playoffs for many weeks.

How about you and your Packers worry about just MAKING the playoffs first, before you talk about how handily you can beat one of the two best teams in the NFL this year?

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel, I love it when fans of a team that aren't even in the playoffs yet are talking shit about a team that has had the #1 overall seed wrapped up for over a week, and been guaranteed a spot in the playoffs for many weeks.

How about you and your Packers worry about just MAKING the playoffs first, before you talk about how handily you can beat one of the two best teams in the NFL this year?

Really. I thought I read somewhere that Aaron Rodgers is finished.