• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dbacks uniforms will have a new look in 2016.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Team president/CEO Derrick Hall is expected to announce at Friday's D-backs Celebrity Golf Classic that the evolution of the team's uniforms will continue.

Details will not be revealed until the new uniforms are officially unveiled on Dec. 3, but there is not expected to be a change in colors or logo.

"This is an exciting time for our franchise, as we have a unique opportunity to continue to evolve our uniforms," said Hall. "We have worked closely with our players for a year and a half to get their input, as well as feedback from fans and some of the top uniform experts in the world."

The process of designing the new uniforms began midway through the 2014 season, and the team took the extra step of involving its players in the process.

I am probably in the minority, but I like our current uniforms as is. I hated the originals. I just hope it's some minor design changes & not a total overhaul of colors. And no pinstripes.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am probably in the minority, but I like our current uniforms as is. I hated the originals. I just hope it's some minor design changes & not a total overhaul of colors. And no pinstripes.
I don't mind our uniforms except I absolutely hate that the white and red uniforms have "D-Backs" on the front. It looks tacky and cheap. "We can't fit our whole name on the front so we will shorten it and add a hyphen!" They should just stick to Arizona on the front of all uniforms. Or the A logo.. But our old pinstripe purple uniforms were the best.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the dark gray, red, & throwback uniforms. I am not a fan of the white or black with the red diamond pattern.

But it could have been A LOT worse. I had horrible thoughts about they would do going on in my imagination.