• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight is the biggest headcase in the league. I don't buy this crap Rockets fans are trying to spin that this is the first place he's chosen to play so he will be more motivated. If that's the case then why would you want a dude like that. You should buy in to the team that drafts you and give it it your all. Damn baby.

I agree. I worry more about stopping Harden and Parsons. Keeping Howard from dunking is the key. Foul and make him shoot the jump hook.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I worry more about stopping Harden and Parsons. Keeping Howard from dunking is the key. Foul and make him shoot the jump hook.

Their starting PG is out for two weeks as well it looks like. Make Lin turn that ball over and keep Harden from flopping up an down the floor and you have a chance.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Toyota center is empty. I thought Rockets fans were all jazzed up about Dwightmare.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas off to a sloppy start on the defensive glass. They will have no chance in this game if Howard gets every rebound. He has 7 in the first so far.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lin is terrible and Dallas cannot take advantage because they keep putting themselves in foul trouble. Man I really hate the way James Harden plays basketball. I would not be able to root for a guy like that.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs had their chances.... Just couldn't make a damn shot. Houston didn't do much to stop them. Calderon couldn't do anything

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Toyota center is empty. I thought Rockets fans were all jazzed up about Dwightmare.

I was mostly watching Stars hockey but when I checked back on the game and the score was like 110-105 with a minute and a half or so left and there lower bowl was nothing but empty red seats. It was odd.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lin is terrible and Dallas cannot take advantage because they keep putting themselves in foul trouble. Man I really hate the way James Harden plays basketball. I would not be able to root for a guy like that.

I do too. He drew contact on Dirk both times. He travels all the time. He also does the Chris Paul where he just stops in front of a big, and lets them run him over for a foul.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a very poor game. It wasn't just the bad shooting. The offense looked out of sync. We've got another tough one tomorrow night.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a very poor game. It wasn't just the bad shooting. The offense looked out of sync. We've got another tough one tomorrow night.

How the hell does Dirk foul out of a game? I hate the Rockets and especially Harden. He's such a bitch. When did he become a protected commodity?

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell does Dirk foul out of a game? I hate the Rockets and especially Harden. He's such a bitch. When did he become a protected commodity?

Harden has always played with that type of game, its not a new thing or him being a protected commodity

He just has the ball A LOT more now than a he ever did with the Thunder

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden has always played with that type of game, its not a new thing or him being a protected commodity

He just has the ball A LOT more now than a he ever did with the Thunder

For a second year starter he gets way too many favorable calls. I cannot stand the NBA anymore for reasons like that. They whine their way to victory instead of just being men and making buckets. Same crap happens in the NFL. Teams throw deep just to see if the refs will side with their WR when he puts his hands up for a small bump down the field.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly made one Rocket's fan mad last night on ESPN.

Hey why don't you shut the fuck up and die. Matter of fact why don't you and your family die. Any kids you have can die too. Your parents if those dumb fuckers are still alive. Your wife or boyfriend as well.

LOL

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly made one Rocket's fan mad last night on ESPN.

Hey why don't you shut the fuck up and die. Matter of fact why don't you and your family die. Any kids you have can die too. Your parents if those dumb fuckers are still alive. Your wife or boyfriend as well.

LOL

You have a way with people. lol

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a way with people. lol

I wasn't even being obnoxious. Just asked a different guy if his parents were siblings, because the stuff he was saying made no sense and he seemed quite intellectually challenged.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a second year starter he gets way too many favorable calls. I cannot stand the NBA anymore for reasons like that. They whine their way to victory instead of just being men and making buckets. Same crap happens in the NFL. Teams throw deep just to see if the refs will side with their WR when he puts his hands up for a small bump down the field.

Dirk was on harden's level in his prime.... He never gets the " superstar" treatment tho, either because he's white or the refs hate Cuban.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk was on harden's level in his prime.... He never gets the " superstar" treatment tho, either because he's white or the refs hate Cuban.

It took him time to get the superstar treatment. It took him a long time to be aggressive and draw contact. He's gotten the superstar treatment for quite a while now.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs choking away a nearly 20 point lead....No point in even giving a damn about this team until about February. If they are in a decent spot then, I might pay attention.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall.... I'd say they are doing well so far. 2-1 and played 3 quality teams. The one loss against Houston was more the mavericks playing poorly than Houston beating them. The mavs should dominate against the bad teams, they won't have the fire power to keep up with this offense.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked great again tonight. Monta was unstoppable. Crowder looked great, and they did it without much of a contribution from Dirk.
I didn't know Paul Sturgess (7'8'') is going to play for the legends.