• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree, any hope for him or done with him?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A part of me thinks his heart just isnt in San Fran ever since we drafted him. When you hear guys like Aldon talk and how they love the game and there proud to be on this team, and i havent heard a single thing like that from Crabtree. If he finishes out his contract i believe he will walk after that(cowboys).

With all that said i still believe this offensive system will play more to his strengths and he will put up better numbers. But like many of you are saying, will the OL and QB hold up.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A part of me thinks his heart just isnt in San Fran ever since we drafted him. When you hear guys like Aldon talk and how they love the game and there proud to be on this team, and i havent heard a single thing like that from Crabtree. If he finishes out his contract i believe he will walk after that(cowboys).

With all that said i still believe this offensive system will play more to his strengths and he will put up better numbers. But like many of you are saying, will the OL and QB hold up.

Agreed!

His holdout, for me, revealed a lot about this guys character and attitude about the game.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had Irvin and Prime in his ear, they both have never liked Alex. So I don't see Crabs giving two shits until CK takes over.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crabtree is the type of guy that when (if) the offense is in rhythm he can pile on and put it over the top. You just can't look to him to provide any sense of stability, which is ridiculous for a possession receiver.

He's not the guy you'd look to to put it on his shoulders to fight through the process of turning a bad offense into a good one. That surprisingly has fallen onto Vernon Davis. He'll make some decent plays and then disappear for long stretches. But Harbaugh is able to get it up and running he may suddenly come alive and put together some big games.

Crabtree = fair weather