• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs Giants

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont know that. A college team could call for him or the NFL. You know the trend in this league. We will see.

I don’t think it will happen, but you are correct about the trend. Never say never though. I would think a team would want a little more experience coaching. Last year at this time I was talking about the Titans OC - Lafleur. He didn’t even have a great yr and he is the Head Coach in GB. Now he did spend time with a few other teams.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there is some real tape out there on Moore. The Giants were not only very young but they had no idea what Moore was going to do. Their secondary was lost all day. Of course part of that is the WRs too. They ran excellent routes and Dak was very sharp.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont know that. A college team could call for him or the NFL. You know the trend in this league. We will see.
If Moore does well enough to where others would want him. Means he wouldnt go anywhere.
Jerry would outpay anyone else, & the only position another team could offer to legally take him away is HC.
Jerry wouldnt have any problem if Moore does as well as we are talking to make him assistant HC, so the only other job that could be offered would be Head coach & no one is gonna make a one year OC a Head coaching job.

I have to agree with Jarntt Moore isnt going anywhere next year.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Jerry won't let it happen.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there is some real tape out there on Moore. The Giants were not only very young but they had no idea what Moore was going to do. Their secondary was lost all day. Of course part of that is the WRs too. They ran excellent routes and Dak was very sharp.
They have tape,but I have a feeling Moore is part chameleon and will adapt to his surroundings unlike his predecessor. I think he will add new wrinkles every week. Gallup,Cobb and Cooper are going to shred defenses this year. Teams will continue to try and stop zeke and pay the price. Dak obviously spent lots of time over the offseason on his deep balls.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty relaxed about our O, but the D...not so much.
That Donovan Wilson needs to get healthy and send Heath to the bench. We also get Quinn back in a few weeks which is going to help. The giants suck, but that RB is special and he seems to torch defenses every week. Barkley reminds me of a super sized Barry Sanders. That TE Engram is also very good. Luckily the giants still have Eli and that rookie Qb likely leads the league in turnovers whenever he takes over. The receivers the giants have are nothing special either. Giants are going to suck for a long time and I like that

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Moore does well enough to where others would want him. Means he wouldnt go anywhere.
Jerry would outpay anyone else, & the only position another team could offer to legally take him away is HC.
Jerry wouldnt have any problem if Moore does as well as we are talking to make him assistant HC, so the only other job that could be offered would be Head coach & no one is gonna make a one year OC a Head coaching job.

I have to agree with Jarntt Moore isnt going anywhere next year.

See the Arizona head coach.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference quick receivers and motion and confusion make. Freeze this video at the 4:04 mark and look how we literally have 4 guys wide open. I don't know that I have seen this in the last 5 years.

Film Room: Why Randall Cobb Is Different

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference quick receivers and motion and confusion make. Freeze this video at the 4:04 mark and look how we literally have 4 guys wide open. I don't know that I have seen this in the last 5 years.

Film Room: Why Randall Cobb Is Different
I have not been this excited about our WR in forever. Gallup really impressed in the opener. The other two are doing what they normally do. This could open up the running game. The OL looks good again. Vanillahan had the offense handcuffed