• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins out for the season.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are starting to click and the schedule is easing up. Trade a 5th or whatever for a Brian Hoyer type. But i agree not a SB Team but keep me interested.
they should make an offer to washington for brissett since they are likely sellers on trading day.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First division title in 30 years.

Feels strange.
Fox Tv Edie GIF by Almost Family FOX

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No on both. Who would the sell? Tannehill isn't taking this squad anywhere it needs to be to compete. Just accept the season as a loss and evaluate potential.
I agree, but Tannehill could keep it interesting. The kid that came out today won't win a game the rest of the year

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but Tannehill could keep it interesting. The kid that came out today won't win a game the rest of the year
Why would a fan of the franchise care about interesting? A casual fan? Sure, makes em funner to watch, but the reality of it is the best thing the Vikings can do now is evaluate their talent and analyze the holes for the upcoming draft

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a fan of the franchise care about interesting? A casual fan? Sure, makes em funner to watch, but the reality of it is the best thing the Vikings can do now is evaluate their talent and analyze the holes for the upcoming draft
I am a casual fan. I give little fucks when it comes to nfl other than something to watch at the bar while I am having brunch. I care more about my FFL teams than the vikes. Go Hawks!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, you are dead right. I think the Bears are going to give him the rest of the season to prove otherwise, but at this point in time, I'd say he's going to be an ex-Bear in the near future.

The good news is he's not going to be a very expensive ex-Bear. To me if a rookie QB doesn't work out, you just move on instead of giving them any stupid 2nd contract because he needs "more time". If you don't get it by the end of the 4th year or 5th under extenuating circumstance, you just move on. So there is a bright side in all this, now building the rest of the team while you're not paying a vet QB is pretty key in the equation.

Skinsfan21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are starting to click and the schedule is easing up. Trade a 5th or whatever for a Brian Hoyer type. But i agree not a SB Team but keep me interested.
You can have brissett from us