• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hu42svfebh1d1.jpeg

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is amazing.
I really hope the tweet was a factor in them finding him.
turns out it was

Giuliani Was Tracked Down by Arizona AG Because He Couldn't Stop Posting

From Article:

Giuliani Was Tracked Down by Arizona AG Because He Couldn’t Stop Posting

Too bad for him that he couldn’t stop posting: As a result, Giuliani was served on Friday leaving his birthday party.

"Our agents traveled to Florida [on Friday]. We knew he was there because of his nightly live video streams at his residence,” Richie Taylor, communications director for the Arizona attorney general office, tells Rolling Stone. “The agents took the opportunity to serve him when he was out at a friend’s nearby house as he left his birthday party

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turns out it was

From Article:

Too bad for him that he couldn’t stop posting: As a result, Giuliani was served on Friday leaving his birthday party.

"Our agents traveled to Florida [on Friday]. We knew he was there because of his nightly live video streams at his residence,” Richie Taylor, communications director for the Arizona attorney general office, tells Rolling Stone. “The agents took the opportunity to serve him when he was out at a friend’s nearby house as he left his birthday party
His birthday party was disrupted

cbc kids ok GIF by CBC

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turns out it was

From Article:

I don't know if this is true, but the guy in the circle is supposedly the Marshal who served his papers. This is during the part of the party where they were singing Happy Birthday.

the-marshal-who-served-rudy-giuliani-v0-i0ro4chz8c1d1.jpeg

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this is true, but the guy in the circle is supposedly the Marshal who served his papers. This is during the part of the party where they were singing Happy Birthday.

the-marshal-who-served-rudy-giuliani-v0-i0ro4chz8c1d1.jpeg
I saw that same thing.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So far the star witness for the defense has:
- Rolled his eyes at the judge
- Has said, out loud, "Ridiculous", "Jesus" and sighed loudly when the judge sustained an objection
- Tried to strike his own answer from the record
- Made the judge address his behaviour directly in front of the jury before ordering the jury out of the court to tear him a new asshole.

Also, the defense tried to say that Cohen's testimony of talking to Trump and one other guy in a particular single phone call couldn't have happened because the two people were not together at that time. Prosecution produced a screenshot from CSPAN at the date and time of the call showing Trump and the guy together.

So, it's all going really well.