• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly don't know how to feel about this one

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean now I know Jesus gets us. Had no clue prior. I am saved, hallelujah!

Or

Were they referring to the fact my landscaper knows how I like my yard maintained? And the AI generated commercial was them cleaning the dog shit off their feet after they stepped in it?

Honestly couldn't tell the difference.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucker Carlson has not posted anything in 3 days.

This was just going around Telegram relating to Putin's feelings on the interview.
Russian Telegram channels reported that the interview with Carlson and Carlson himself was not to Putin's liking, and the interview itself was considered a failure:
"The Kovalchuk clan sharply criticizes the idea of an interview with the American journalist Carlson. They say that the problem is the unpreparedness of the interview arrangement - it was Gromov's and Peskov's mistake. Putin should have talked about conservative values, the creation of a conservative alliance, and moving on - but he went into history and platitudes about Ukraine. Naryshkin, who allegedly planted ideas with documents of Bohdan Khmelnytskyi and nonsense with Poland, also played a negative role here. He set Putin up to the fullest. Medinsky would not allow such a thing."
According to reports, Putin didn't like Tucker Carlson - "a snob and a useful idiot who got a meaningful fee, but was lazy and lacked creativity." Kovalchuk family believes they could have done better with Tucker Carlson, but "everything was wasted." There's a wave of complaints in the Kremlin.

Stay away from windows, Tuck

Kovalchuk family is a major Oligarch family with large stakes of ownership in the primary Russian Bank and other ventures. Close friends with Putin.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was just going around Telegram relating to Putin's feelings on the interview.

Kovalchuk family is a major Oligarch family with large stakes of ownership in the primary Russian Bank and other ventures. Close friends with Putin.
I listened to about an hour, until shortly after all the "Poland allied with Hitler" shit, and gave up.

On the one hand, Tucker did try asking some good questions sandwiched around his fucking obnoxious hyena laugh but overall he got jack shit out of this. He asked multiple times why Putin invaded in 22 and not, say, in 2010 or 2005 or any other time before now. Can argue Putin gave answers about how EU officials and Ukraine's government didn't hold up certain agreements that were struck around the times of Ukraine's "revolutions" (and I have no idea how much of that is true or not - I'd guess most of it was bullshit but there's probably a few things that were valid in there) but no answer on what the trigger was at that time.

On the other, Putin's goal was to explain his historical reasons for the invasion. That paragraph is correct, Tucker's a useful idiot Putin could've used much better than to make sit there and ask what a history lesson has to do with 21st century geopolitics.

One thing I did notice, Putin seemed really bitter at the Bush Admin. Seemed like, at least in his view, he tried pretty hard to be a western ally and just kept getting played by Condi and the rest of them. I don't find that all far-fetched. And given how unlikeable Hillary Clinton is I wonder if making her SOS and the leader of the "reset" attempt really set shit in motion with where things went afterward for that region.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My reaction if Tuck was near a window.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I love that Putin set the tone by leaving tucker waiting in the chair for 2 hours before the interview.

"You are my bitch, and now you know that. Let's begin."

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Putin set the tone by leaving tucker waiting in the chair for 2 hours before the interview.

"You are my bitch, and now you know that. Let's begin."
“Hey sorry before we start can we take a bathroom br…”

“IN 807 LORD VLAD THE ELDER…”

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3