• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

clark and monk left off best wr duo list

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posse of 3. But Clark and Monk would definitely be one of the better duos. Clark should be getting a lot more HOF consideration than he has been.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posse of 3. But Clark and Monk would definitely be one of the better duos. Clark should be getting a lot more HOF consideration than he has been.

Agree....he was SICK!!!! and a homerun threat every play!!!:agree:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where they should get some consideration, but from the list they had...who the replacing???

AS far as Our receivers then.....it was more 3 headed monster with Sanders as well ....then considered a 2 headed monster

stats wise flipper anderson and the other ram . swan and stallworth didnt put up the numbers branch and freddy b

Last edited by a moderator:

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2::omg::lame: I just saw this. They were not even ranked. I do not get this at all. Are you kidding meeeee!? Whaaaat?! This is a total shock and really upsets me as a diehard Redskins fan. The Posse was one of the main reasons I became a Redskins fan in the first place. Of course, Art Monk and Gary Clark made most of the big plays, amongst the trio. Gary Clark was not only my favorite member, but is my favorite WR of all-time. These two made big plays and won championships. Not to mention, they were able to do this, despite not being in a pass-oriented offense. I don't get it. :L