• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chargers Vs Broncos

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennison loves calling plays designed for 5 yds on first down when you actually are in a 3rd and 10 situation. He needs to go. His calls are too predictable. On first two series of game and in 4th qtr when Denver is behind, he opens up playbook. In between he is way to conservative and predictable. Easy to game plan for for opposing DC's. No disguising imagination.

They can stick to this but, Elway needs to add players that can outrun or be shifty enough to get past the chains in the middle of the field. I agree with you about Dennison but, I think Elway loves him too much to do so at this point. Heck he might be our next HC in a few years.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knew losing Malik would be tough but Elway didn't have a lot of choice considering other signings like Sanders,etc. Although I loved Trev, I thought Marshall,Nelson and co. would minimize that loss. What I did undervalue with Trevor, was his instincts, reads, football IQ that these guys lack....so far. I believe Nelson has more speed than Trev but he doesn't have the instincts. Trev knew how to box off the rbs coming out of backfield, push them to the boundary, just keep himself in best position possible to defend. We're missing those qualities in Marshall and Nelson. Truly, truly underestimated what Trev really brought in till h

I'm surprised you posted this. 178 yds passing by Rivers and less than a 100 rushing for SD offense. Yeah, " easily ".
Who won the game? :D

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD kinda went into a shell after getting up by 2 scores. Hard to tell in the 2nd half what a true test of offense vs defense would be like. Had that TD not been called back, then you would see the Denver D against the SD O in crunch time. That would have been a great battle.

94 yards on 27 carries with a long of 49
Meaning 26 other carries for 46 yards. Not good.

If Denver could find an average running game it opens up the pass game.
I thought CJ Anderson was your stud RB.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well an 11 day break couldn't have come at a better time for this team. Need some time to regroup and see what comes out of this. After watching the game I'm thinking Siemian should not have gotten the start. It was easy to see he wasn't even close to 100% and struggled to throw over 15 yards down the field. He had no power behind his throws and made it really easy to defend the pass game. This also limited the playbook. Now understand I'm not putting that on him as that was a coaches decision to let him start this game just like last year with Manning when it was clear he was not close enough to healthy to start.

Defensively the Broncos need to make some adjustments as well. Need to mix in a lot more zone coverages as teams have been abusing our man coverage. So hopefully Phillips can get some time to look over the film and really crack down on that problem. He also needs to figure out a better way to get this team ready from the get go. I have said this all year that our defense after the first couple of drives of the game is just as elite as they were last year. The difference this year is we are not starting out games like we did from the get go last year. We are spotting teams 10 points which not only hurts our defense but our offense then is somewhat taken out of what we want to do.

Haven't lost faith in this team yet as there is just too much talent for that but definitely plenty they need to figure out after a few days off.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can stick to this but, Elway needs to add players that can outrun or be shifty enough to get past the chains in the middle of the field. I agree with you about Dennison but, I think Elway loves him too much to do so at this point. Heck he might be our next HC in a few years.
I would call Dallas and throw a 2018 7th for Darren McFadden but he might be cut.
Denver needs outside speed. They miss Ronnie.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well an 11 day break couldn't have come at a better time for this team. Need some time to regroup and see what comes out of this. After watching the game I'm thinking Siemian should not have gotten the start. It was easy to see he wasn't even close to 100% and struggled to throw over 15 yards down the field. He had no power behind his throws and made it really easy to defend the pass game. This also limited the playbook. Now understand I'm not putting that on him as that was a coaches decision to let him start this game just like last year with Manning when it was clear he was not close enough to healthy to start.

Defensively the Broncos need to make some adjustments as well. Need to mix in a lot more zone coverages as teams have been abusing our man coverage. So hopefully Phillips can get some time to look over the film and really crack down on that problem. He also needs to figure out a better way to get this team ready from the get go. I have said this all year that our defense after the first couple of drives of the game is just as elite as they were last year. The difference this year is we are not starting out games like we did from the get go last year. We are spotting teams 10 points which not only hurts our defense but our offense then is somewhat taken out of what we want to do.

Haven't lost faith in this team yet as there is just too much talent for that but definitely plenty they need to figure out after a few days off.

Siemian played so injuries are no excuse. Just like with Manning. If you play I don't want an injury as an excuse. The Broncos offense as whole has been terrible the last 2 weeks versus terrible defenses. Plain and simple. Nothing to do with injuries. Peace.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siemian played so injuries are no excuse. Just like with Manning. If you play I don't want an injury as an excuse. The Broncos offense as whole has been terrible the last 2 weeks versus terrible defenses. Plain and simple. Nothing to do with injuries. Peace.

I kinda agree. Play lynch put him in shotgun where he's more comfortable at this
Point Not under center with a piss poor oline like they did with TS and Lynch the week before
Fox and McCoy can implement a new offense during the bye for tebow
McDaniels reailizes cassell was better in shotgun the year Brady went out
These coaches seem too stubborn to want to adjust or worst case can't deviate from their zone running scheme

KYP - know Your personnel and maximize it