• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears are a Dumpster Fire

This is a post on the Lions board from earlier in the year. Now it's Bears Lions week and the dumpster fire is burning hot but it's not us. Carma?? I think so. It would be a good week to add fuel to that fire and post in that thread. I have left it alone but now it's our game week.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but the word you were seeking is Karma. Not to be a spelling nazi. It is funny they call us a dumpster fire, but who would have suspected their #1 pick, their Franchise QB, Stafford to become so awful. Particularly with such a great Wr.

Not sure what it is... Is it the system? Is it the poor quality of players around these two? Has Stafford gone blind? I don't know.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm sure opinions vary, but in my opinion the problem isn't really Stafford. It is the offensive line, which can't run block to save it's life, and isn't all that hot in pass blocking. ProFootballFocus ranks their line last, and while personally I would say Seattle's line is even worse, I can't argue with them that much. Everything that derives from that, including Stafford's injury and recklessness, is sort of secondary to the fact that their blockers suck.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma lolol Ya it looked wrong but I was just waking up. Now the karma is getting me.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but the Bears and Lions are both pretty bad.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings look like SB contenders. Beating the Lions and Chargers, pretty impressive.
Where did I claim that the Vikings are a good team? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but the Bears and Lions are both pretty bad.
Who you calling pretty bad?! The Bears and Lions are VERY bad. We beat a pathetic Oakland team, then win against KC because of an injury to Jamaal Charles which makes KC pathetic and were not very bad anymore? Bull shit.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it @leomaz you don't like hearing the truth. Maybe you should reply like a man instead of dislike my posts or rate them as bull shit.

Queue the rainbow rating!

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it @leomaz you don't like hearing the truth. Maybe you should reply like a man instead of dislike my posts or rate them as bull shit.

Queue the rainbow rating!
Sorry. The Bears aren't very bad and I don't think they are bad at all......your post was bullshit and I didn't like it.....your opinion is vastly differ than the majority of realistic Bear fans......we have a chance to be very good and have DL shown defensive improvement, not much but enough to see ten are playing different than the last few years.....so troll yourself over to the packers board

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. The Bears aren't very bad and I don't think they are bad at all......your post was bullshit and I didn't like it.....your opinion is vastly differ than the majority of realistic Bear fans......we have a chance to be very good and have DL shown defensive improvement, not much but enough to see ten are playing different than the last few years.....so troll yourself over to the packers board
Realistic!? That's hilarious. There's no chance this team is any good this year. We just hit a soft spot in the schedule.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistic!? That's hilarious. There's no chance this team is any good this year. We just hit a soft spot in the schedule.
You can only play the teams on your schedule....this team is good.....its way better than very bad or plain bad.....deal with it....you only hope the team sucks so you can talk your troll shit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were playing hard and are well coached. I don't think of us as bad right now. We have some real talent on offense and a hard playing defense. Were not a playoff team but I don't think bad fits either. How about better then expected. 1 good draft and off season away from playoff good. What I thought could take 3+ years might take 1+.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only play the teams on your schedule....this team is good.....its way better than very bad or plain bad.....deal with it....you only hope the team sucks so you can talk your troll shit
Yeah, that's exactly what I want to see from my football team so I can troll. Good retort. I've just been trolling this team my whole life. I don't EVER want to be good so I can troll.

I hope your tiny brain can understand that this post was sarcasm. This team will finish the year below 500. Our only two wins were against terrible teams. When we played good teams we got crushed. Even when we played the packers the loss was never in doubt. This team just isn't good, it's laughable that you think they are.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's exactly what I want to see from my football team so I can troll. Good retort. I've just been trolling this team my whole life. I don't EVER want to be good so I can troll.

I hope your tiny brain can understand that this post was sarcasm. This team will finish the year below 500. Our only two wins were against terrible teams. When we played good teams we got crushed. Even when we played the packers the loss was never in doubt. This team just isn't good, it's laughable that you think they are.
Good teams lose to good teams....this team is vastly better than last years team..... if you can't see that you are indeed a moron..... just because you are a so called life long fan dosen't mean a damn thing. "IRREGARDLESS" this team is a good team and will be a good team the rest of the season..DEAL WITH IT.....OR WATCH ANOTHER TEAM

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams lose to good teams....this team is vastly better than last years team..... if you can't see that you are indeed a moron..... just because you are a so called life long fan dosen't mean a damn thing. "IRREGARDLESS" this team is a good team and will be a good team the rest of the season..DEAL WITH IT.....OR WATCH ANOTHER TEAM
The eternal optimist. If we had an actual turd as QB and a peewee football roster you would think they are good. The only saving grace to this team is the coaching. None of the players can execute. It's why we'll beat terrible teams and get smoked by good ones. DEAL WITH IT.