• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cards vs Cowboys

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that when you are losing late you need to pass, but two games in a row Murray has less than 20 carries (well 19) and both we lose. Last week (with an injured Romo) he put up good numbers and we all know he should have had more carries. This week (without Romo) the numbers weren't quite as gaudy, but he ran for over 4 YPC. Regardless of the fact that the announcers kept saying we couldn't run the ball, I saw us running it OK and we should have run more. As usual, panic time hits and the Cowboys pass.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden couldn't get the ball to Dez Bryant even when he was wide open and less than 10 yards downfield.

Dez certainly was open on a few of those plays, but not many. He needs to do a better job of getting open if he wants that many targets. Although Peterson was playing extremely physical - The 5 yard rule didn't seem to be in effect for a lot of those throws...

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez certainly was open on a few of those plays, but not many. He needs to do a better job of getting open if he wants that many targets. Although Peterson was playing extremely physical - The 5 yard rule didn't seem to be in effect for a lot of those throws...

I agree, Dez should be able to beat single coverage no matter who's covering him. He was interfered with a lot and only drew one call, but Weeden did miss him several times.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Dez should be able to beat single coverage no matter who's covering him. He was interfered with a lot and only drew one call, but Weeden did miss him several times.

Weeden was awful he missed Dez when Dez was right in front of him open. It was mostly Weeden's fault. He was most inaccurate QB I have seen in years. Dez gets mugged and gets very few calls. Weeden's new name is Mr. 7.5 (QBR)!!

Last edited by a moderator: