• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cards vs Cowboys

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the fact Dez didn't celebrate that TD, the kid is growing up a bit I think.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This coaching staff was not prepared for this game on the offensive side of the ball. We are spotted an early 7-0 lead by the defense and could not do a darn thing. If the rumors are true, Romo cost us Orton and likely this game due to his issues with Orton last year which caused us to get the scrub from Cleveland. I don't think we beat the Jaguars with Weeden. We are now 3-3 in Jerrah's house. I think we are 500 there or close to it overall. Pathetic loss last week now really stings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss is on the coaching staff, Murray should have had 30 carries.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards are setup perfectly to win the NFC West.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This loss is on the coaching staff, Murray should have had 30 carries.
The Dallas Cowboys had zero play action passes in this game.....Scott L and Jason G. made a huge mistake with the play calls. Weeden stinks, but we did not give the kid a shot. Set up Murray for a poor day and did not give the scrub a chance. Plus we likely lost two key defensive players.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coaching staff was not prepared for this game on the offensive side of the ball. We are spotted an early 7-0 lead by the defense and could not do a darn thing. If the rumors are true, Romo cost us Orton and likely this game due to his issues with Orton last year which caused us to get the scrub from Cleveland. I don't think we beat the Jaguars with Weeden. We are now 3-3 in Jerrah's house. I think we are 500 there or close to it overall. Pathetic loss last week now really stings.

I would be willing to bet Romo starts next week.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will look back at this season and see that a split second can turn a great season into a catashophic melt down. Just think! We were set up to be 7-1 by beating a Washington team with a third stringer. Leading 7-3 one spilt second and now we are a reelling 6-3 team. You just never know. This could be a whole new way to break our hearts. I thought we had already seen the worst. I hope I am wrong and they turn it around.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that makes me the most angry about this loss is not the poor 3rd down defense or how poorly Weeden played. Hell, I'm not even angry about the loss itself. What made me the most angry is what transpired on that last defensive drive where McClain and Crawford both went down. This defense showed tremendous improvement today. I think it was their best played game. A pick six, great pressure on the quarterback and DLawrence looks like he can be something special. That kid can rush the passer and instantly gives us a decent pass rush. And then we have to go and lose Crawford on the last drive. That shit upset me. Same with McClain. I hope they are at least back after the bye because we need them both. Especially considering the Eagles might have just lost Foles and Ryans. If we had Crawford and McClain healthy, this division is ours.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that makes me the most angry about this loss is not the poor 3rd down defense or how poorly Weeden played. Hell, I'm not even angry about the loss itself. What made me the most angry is what transpired on that last defensive drive where McClain and Crawford both went down. This defense showed tremendous improvement today. I think it was their best played game. A pick six, great pressure on the quarterback and DLawrence looks like he can be something special. That kid can rush the passer and instantly gives us a decent pass rush. And then we have to go and lose Crawford on the last drive. That shit upset me. Same with McClain. I hope they are at least back after the bye because we need them both. Especially considering the Eagles might have just lost Foles and Ryans. If we had Crawford and McClain healthy, this division is ours.

I did not see the game, but that stinks about Tyron and Macclain. We can't lose either. That was a dumb coaching decision. By the way...see how Phillies back up did. Weedon sucked in the peseason so i am not surprsed. Got to get Romo's replacement next year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The absolute worst play call of the game was the 3rd and 2 close to midfield when Dallas lined up shotgun?empty backfield. If you want to throw it there, that's fine, but if you put Murray in the game, the defense has to respect the run, plus Dez and Witten, and Beasley is gonna be open. The 2nd worst call was the 4th and 1 when we lined up tight with no WR's and got stuffed. Again, at least have to spread the field. Finally, the worst read of the game had to be the interception deep in the Cards end, Weeden locked in and forced it to the sidelines while Beasley was running wide open over the middle

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not see the game, but that stinks about Tyron and Macclain. We can't lose either. That was a dumb coaching decision. By the way...see how Phillies back up did. Weedon sucked in the peseason so i am not surprsed. Got to get Romo's replacement next year.

Back ups can sometimes look good when they come into a game and no team has prepared for them. Even Weeden looked good last week.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late to get Colt McCoy. He's staying in Washington.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We'd have lost even with a healthy Romo.
I don't think so...we did not even trust Weeden to do play action on first down. He was woeful. He showed why he was 5-15 with a pro bowl left tackle, Josh Gordon and Trent Richardson on his Cleveland team.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so...we did not even trust Weeden to do play action on first down. He was woeful. He showed why he was 5-15 with a pro bowl left tackle, Josh Gordon and Trent Richardson on his Cleveland team.

Weeden: 5-10 as a starter in Cleveland
Hoyer: 8-3 with largely the same team

Weeden is awful and if the Cowboys can't get the ground game going in any game he plays the majority of snaps in, they're gonna be in trouble.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was shocked Dallas couldn't get anything going via the pass game. The Cards have the worst pass D in the NFL. I don't know if Romo wins this game but I do know he would have been MUCH better.