• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caleb Williams

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this guy for real.......??

First he says he wants to play for only a few teams and anyone else who drafts him he staying for another year......

Now he comes out and says he wants partial ownership of the team that drafts hi.....

Is this guy gonna be a headcase.....cause I dont think we need someone like this even withall the talent in the world he possesses.....

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me thinks he’s doing that get the shitty teams (IE us), to consider someone who is less of a headache. Either way, I think he’s taking for granted that he will be a good nfl qb. He might be on paper, but I don’t see him being much of a leader at all.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he hardly lit the stadium on fire in his last start against the Irish. 23-37 for 199 yds, with 1 TD and 3 INT

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me thinks he’s doing that get the shitty teams (IE us), to consider someone who is less of a headache. Either way, I think he’s taking for granted that he will be a good nfl qb. He might be on paper, but I don’t see him being much of a leader at all.
This is exactly what it is. Bears look to be #1. He sees we are big on “high character.” Acts douchey in a weird way that would trigger a front office like ours to pass and then he gets to a team he prefers.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see alot of stupidity in here as usual. No one here knows C Williams personally nor knows for certain if he will fail in the NFL. Unfortunately we don't have that luxury. What we do know is, C Williams is the consensus #1 QB and many say he is a "generational talent". And that should be enough for us but alas we have idiots in here.

Lastly, this laughable argument that C Williams is Justin Fields is ridiculous. Justin Fields was never a generational talent nor was he a consensus #1.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see alot of stupidity in here as usual. No one here knows C Williams personally nor knows for certain if he will fail in the NFL. Unfortunately we don't have that luxury. What we do know is, C Williams is the consensus #1 QB and many say he is a "generational talent". And that should be enough for us but alas we have idiots in here.

Lastly, this laughable argument that C Williams is Justin Fields is ridiculous. Justin Fields was never a generational talent nor was he a consensus #1.

You're insufferable.

If we get the #1, we'll take him under normal circumstances.

This thread is about if he is trying to pull an Eli Manning, ie: He doesn't want to play for the Bears (or whatever team) and is looking for a way out.

If that happens, and we have #1, we'll probably trade out of the 1 and take who we think is the next best QB.

There is ZERO chance that the McCaskey family would give any piece of ownership to a rookie draft pick. So if he's looking for that, don't get your hopes up.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're insufferable.

This thread is about if he is trying to pull an Eli Manning, ie: He doesn't want to play for the Bears (or whatever team) and is looking for a way out.

If that happens, and we have #1, we'll probably trade out of the 1 and take who we think is the next best QB.

There is ZERO chance that the McCaskey family would give any piece of ownership to a rookie draft pick. So if he's looking for that, don't get your hopes up.
Agreed

And the NFL was wise enough to ban this thought process before it even got started.

For starters it would be a way around the salary cap anyway.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this guy for real.......??

First he says he wants to play for only a few teams and anyone else who drafts him he staying for another year......

Now he comes out and says he wants partial ownership of the team that drafts hi.....

Is this guy gonna be a headcase.....cause I dont think we need someone like this even withall the talent in the world he possesses.....

Most of this is his Dad talking. His dad is a real piece of work living off the back of his son's success.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're insufferable.

Dance monkey dance

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what it is. Bears look to be #1. He sees we are big on “high character.” Acts douchey in a weird way that would trigger a front office like ours to pass and then he gets to a team he prefers.

Wouldn't acting like a douche to not get drafted by certain teams be a douche move?

Maybe it's not an act.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no longer the front runner in the heisman race,pennix is.no team will let him dictate the terms of him signing.getting team ownership is a crackpipe dream of his.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't acting like a douche to not get drafted by certain teams be a douche move?

Maybe it's not an act.
Well...Yeah...But people got over it with Eli Manning...Winning Super Bowls helps with that...Well, maybe not Chargers fans...lol.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Yeah...But people got over it with Eli Manning...Winning Super Bowls helps with that...Well, maybe not Chargers fans...lol.

Eli beat my favorite team twice in the Super Bowl so I'm not really qualified to comment on him but I did think he was a giant douchebag when he pulled that draft stunt.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of this is his Dad talking. His dad is a real piece of work living off the back of his son's success.

Exactly........hows that working out for Lonzo and Lamelo.......

Caleb,please take notice.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think it's kind of funny any QB wouldn't want to come to Chicago that has any cajones...because yeah, history is tough...But Goddamn if you balled out as a QB for the Bears you'd be the most revered athlete in sports history.