• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Dallas is putting together another stellar effort today

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you puff that California bud, can you see into the future? 23-20 win on a 30 yard field goal- damn!

Yes, I can achieve ultimate clarity with a diet that includes a single hybrid sativa based oatmeal cookie, or a cannabis infused raspberry gummy or chocolate mint, washed down with a thc infused sparkling pomegranate elixir and a thick cone to puff. I can see Santa Clara in February. Very exciting.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, just like last year in week 16, we played the 3-11 Redskins and lost and got eliminated. This year too, should be real "easy" game!

Yeah, but we didn't have Bradford then. He's a winner. You can see it in his eyes. lol. All the defense has to do is upset and pressure old man Palmer (31 TDs), Cousins (18 TDs), and Eli (24 TDs).

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but we didn't have Bradford then. He's a winner
Lol! Now I know you're just fucking with me.
All the defense has to do is upset and pressure old man Palmer (31 TDs), Cousins (18 TDs), and Eli (24 TDs).
Do you mean the same defense that gave up 45 points each to the Bucs and Lions?
With this current team, you never know who or what will show up on any given day.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Now I know you're just fucking with me.

Do you mean the same defense that gave up 45 points each to the Bucs and Lions?
With this current team, you never know who or what will show up on any given day.

Yeah, I'm fucking around a little. The team's been very bad, and then good at times when other teams are bad, just like Bradford. But he does have talent and could pull it all together if the other clownish guys on the team on both sides of the line play with more consistency at the same time. I think they could possibly win 8 or 9 games with AZ in Philly this weekend (I see Palmer with turnovers and getting smashed to the turf :hope:).