• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs want to trade DJax

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The over pay is very small and the off set is you aren't locked in to anything beyond one year.

10 mill is like the 20th WR.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So imo the way FA is going for us, it would not surprise me if the Eagles did indeed draft Jacob's at twenty five.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to pay Agholor 9.4M.
Thanks for your time here, Nellie.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Nelly has for trade value?

Really can't see another team paying $9.4M for an average slot receiver.
I would say none, or even the Eagles might have to throw in a pick to trade him.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the specifics on this ... I am fine with the deal. Even though it's "officially" a trade, we didn't give up anything (I was worried the Eagles would give up one of their 4ths) and his cap hit for this year is likely in the 6-7 mil area as opposed to the 10 if we hadn't have given him the 3 year deal. I'm keeping an eye on what John Brown ends up getting in free agency as he's younger and would have also given us that deep speed. No doubt DJax still has deep speed for now and is certainly a better option than Torrey Smith who was our #2 during our Super Bowl year. With Mack Hollins (the forgotten man) 100% healthy and also a deep threat ... we may go vertical a lot more this season.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the specifics on this ... I am fine with the deal. Even though it's "officially" a trade, we didn't give up anything (I was worried the Eagles would give up one of their 4ths) and his cap hit for this year is likely in the 6-7 mil area as opposed to the 10 if we hadn't have given him the 3 year deal. I'm keeping an eye on what John Brown ends up getting in free agency as he's younger and would have also given us that deep speed. No doubt DJax still has deep speed for now and is certainly a better option than Torrey Smith who was our #2 during our Super Bowl year. With Mack Hollins (the forgotten man) 100% healthy and also a deep threat ... we may go vertical a lot more this season.
Any word on Nelly?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just saw 3 yrs/$27M. I hope as little as possible of that is guaranteed. It’s still better for this year than the $10M. But, short of the actual details, it doesn’t make me feel super warm and fuzzy. I hope I’m very much wrong.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on Nelly?

I think he is toast by this time tomorrow. I really can’t see anyone trading for him. But I imagine they are burning the lines right now.

Most likely he is released in the next 24 hrs. Getting 9.3M back for this year can go to pay Desean, and maybe a decent slot option to play the underneath.

Nice having you Nelly....completely redeemed himself the last few years!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is toast by this time tomorrow. I really can’t see anyone trading for him. But I imagine they are burning the lines right now.

Most likely he is released in the next 24 hrs. Getting 9.3M back for this year can go to pay Desean, and maybe a decent slot option to play the underneath.

Nice having you Nelly....completely redeemed himself the last few years!

Trade even up for Chicago RB Jordan Howard?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some DJax Highlights from his time with Tampa (no point in posting vid during his Eagles tenure as that isn't the player he is now) ... still can get open quite easily and still has speed. Not as much explosiveness as when he was here the first time, but he now has experience whereas before he was just trying to kill with pure speed.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those highlights look pretty damn good to me. Yes, not quite as explosive but better than anything we have had opposite of Alshon in years.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with it. He wanted to come back and he still has something left in his tank. He will be welcomed back with cheers at the Linc.

Man, those Buccaneer uniforms are ugly.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Aggie is staying put without an extension at the 9.3 mil number. A bit surprising, but looks like the Eagles are set at WR with Alshon and DJax on the outside with Aggie and Hollins working the slot. They will likely draft an outside guy to groom ... possibly with one of our 2 2nd round picks.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brown has the flat out speed, but is not as good at tracking the deep ball like DJAX. Not too many are. He is truly unique, and it is a darn shame what Kelly did. I really liked Kelly the first year, and then it showed that he wasn't really creative, just tried to speed things up, and run as many plays as he could. Too bad he didn't coach Dallas.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Aggie is staying put without an extension at the 9.3 mil number. A bit surprising, but looks like the Eagles are set at WR with Alshon and DJax on the outside with Aggie and Hollins working the slot. They will likely draft an outside guy to groom ... possibly with one of our 2 2nd round picks.

I'd like that. Aggy is a good slot guy. He just needs good coaching. Groh showed what a good WR coach he was, compared with Lewis. I hope Groh develops into a good OC. With this trade, I think they can, and the signing of Malik, I think we just draft the BPA, which is what I always want. Maybe Jacobs, or Wilkins?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hollins stays, I wonder if he'll give up #10 to DJAX?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if I still have my DJax #10 jersey laying around...

I may have tossed it when he went to the Skins

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he does ... but DJax may have to shell out a little bit.