• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Lesnar UFC 200

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is shredded and looks like a beast at weigh ins!

GO BROCK!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock dominated, seemed to tire late, but kept enough weight on Hunt the first two rounds to wear him out as well. Brock is just a freak of nature, nice to see his wife walk him down to the ring, she was the one that wanted him out of the UFC.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock dominated, seemed to tire late, but kept enough weight on Hunt the first two rounds to wear him out as well. Brock is just a freak of nature, nice to see his wife walk him down to the ring, she was the one that wanted him out of the UFC.
I hate Brock so I wish they would have given him better than Hunt. Never watched a fight where he did jack. Lesnar will beat anyone other than the top 3/4 guys. Can't beat Cain/Santos/Werdum but his superior wrestling and 500 pounds will make him beat everyone else.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Brock so I wish they would have given him better than Hunt. Never watched a fight where he did jack. Lesnar will beat anyone other than the top 3/4 guys. Can't beat Cain/Santos/Werdum but his superior wrestling and 500 pounds will make him beat everyone else.

Brock is a beast. He's great. He can't box and hates getting hit in the face. All American wrestler in college, UFC champion and almost made the Vikings. The guy can sell a show too. Not as good as the Rock but still very good.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock is a beast. He's great. He can't box and hates getting hit in the face. All American wrestler in college, UFC champion and almost made the Vikings. The guy can sell a show too. Not as good as the Rock but still very good.
Don't have much respect for a guy who is fighting UFC meanwhile commercials are running for a WWE event with him and a video game staring him in staged wrestling. He's good not great, and he can sell a card but for the wrong reasons. He's far from an elite heavyweight. He is the Iceman of heavyweight. Amazing until people with skill on their feet and on the ground elevated the sport.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Brock taking time with Rogan to support the police officers side of people getting killed. That shows something a little extra than being a beast. Rogan did mention beating hunt put him right back in the discussion for the heavyweight title, so who knows what his plans are. He has only been wrestling a few months out of the year with the contract he has, he has plenty of time to do full training camps. I guess its seeing how much money the new owners throw at him.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Brock taking time with Rogan to support the police officers side of people getting killed. That shows something a little extra than being a beast. Rogan did mention beating hunt put him right back in the discussion for the heavyweight title, so who knows what his plans are. He has only been wrestling a few months out of the year with the contract he has, he has plenty of time to do full training camps. I guess its seeing how much money the new owners throw at him.
It really really doesn't. Overeem annihilated him, so did Velasquez, I'm positive Werdum would have his way with Brock as well as Dos Santos. He just beat the number 7 contender and was sucking eggs after one round. Maybe he can beat someone like Hunt and Nelson, but not the elites of this division.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really really doesn't. Overeem annihilated him, so did Velasquez, I'm positive Werdum would have his way with Brock as well as Dos Santos. He just beat the number 7 contender and was sucking eggs after one round. Maybe he can beat someone like Hunt and Nelson, but not the elites of this division.

Lesnar has trouble with people who can box. He can't box or defend against it. He also doesn't like to get hit in the face. Velasquez boxed him just like Carwin did. Overeem kicked Lesnar in the midsection where he had bowel resection.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar has trouble with people who can box. He can't box or defend against it. He also doesn't like to get hit in the face. Velasquez boxed him just like Carwin did. Overeem kicked Lesnar in the midsection where he had bowel resection.
That is what I am saying. He was the king when you could be a one trick pony in the heavyweight class and dominate (see Chuck Lidell) but presently that will not win you the belt in the UFC Heavyweight class.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I am saying. He was the king when you could be a one trick pony in the heavyweight class and dominate (see Chuck Lidell) but presently that will not win you the belt in the UFC Heavyweight class.

I'm agreeing with you. When he came into the ufc there weren't any good boxing heavyweights and he dominated. Then several came along and he couldn't stand with them. His weakness was several other top fighters strength.

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar is a freak, but aside from ridiculously explosive takedowns, his MMA skills are pretty underwhelming.

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a wrestler. That's his background.

I'm well aware of that, but wrestling doesn't necessarily translate to MMA wrestling. He produces some pretty ridiculous shots with his size and athleticism, and he can impose his will on a guy like Hunt, with no ground game, but his technique is lacking. A heavyweight with a competent ground game would have got up (or submitted him in seconds) easily a few times. Cain was able to get up from an early takedown like it was nothing.

Hunt was a near perfect matchup, but I don't think I like his chances against any other top 10 heavyweight.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not just an All American wrestler in college, but also the NCAA Heavyweight champ one year and runner up the year before!
It's amazing how massive this guy was already in college...
brock.png
I know they were in different styles of wrestling and Karelin retired when Brock was just finishing up in college, but it would have been cool to see Brock vs. Aleksandr the Great.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm well aware of that, but wrestling doesn't necessarily translate to MMA wrestling. He produces some pretty ridiculous shots with his size and athleticism, and he can impose his will on a guy like Hunt, with no ground game, but his technique is lacking. A heavyweight with a competent ground game would have got up (or submitted him in seconds) easily a few times. Cain was able to get up from an early takedown like it was nothing.

Hunt was a near perfect matchup, but I don't think I like his chances against any other top 10 heavyweight.

Cain was just as bad for Lesnar and Hunt was good.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gonna be a No/No for Brock and Hunt.