• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Ray McDonald Arrested again...

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bernstein is an absolute clown. He wasn't right about shit.

Oh… wow! He said signing a guy with a domestic violence history was a bad move. Holy shit! What a profound thought!

As Cubz said, cost the team absolutely nothing. I'd sign Greg Hardy tomorrow.
Greg Hardy is a Cowboy........dipshit

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter now...Bears released him.

He was a projected starter. So it's loss. Sounds like he may just be a giant piece of shit tho, so maybe it's addition by subtraction.

It's irritating as fuck...that much I know.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No BM, no wife beaters, this team is still searching for a identity.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh… He's extremely well liked by his coaches and teammates. You're just making shit up. He was arrested at his ex-teammate's house for chrissake. Fangio stuck his neck out for him. Why? Hmm… maybe because he enjoyed coaching him?

Just because a guy is violent in his personal life, that does not translate to; "his teammates hated him". Hell… Aaron Hernandez teammate's still stick up for him.

Again, we lost a good player today. The team now has a void to fill. That is, without question… a loss.

Exactly right............we signed him cause we needed him.

Now that he will be gone there is not much left out there......

So who`s gonna take his place now?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Hardy is a Cowboy........dipshit

But this was not a Hardy type signing. This was an off and on player that was a gamble a first time brand new GM should have stayed clear of. Its like I said from the beginning, this showed that Pace is the paper pusher GM he learned from Mickey in New Orleans while all you brainiacs claimed he was calling the shots.

Now its all being placed on Fangio, so you end up admitting Pace is not in the position you all think he is in.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio vouched for him as a former coach of his. That's all.

McDonald can play, that is not disputed. He's just a moron.

C

cubzzzfanincali

1 - The team lost a talented player and now have a void to fill at a position we are DESPERATE at. This does NOT make us a better football team.

I don't know if they need to be desperate or not. It seems to me like we have several guys that could play the 3-4 DE slot. I mean, out of Houston, Jenkins, Ratliff, Sutton (or Ferguson, depending on who would believe), we should have a rotation. I think McDonald getting cut is going to have Fangio thinking a lot about putting Houston back in there. We'll see.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see this team being desperate at defensive end, linebackers, defensive ends, defensive tackles on this roster needed better coaches last year. To me its more of not writing off all these current guys and actually coaching them to see what we were missing.

C

cubzzzfanincali

But this was not a Hardy type signing. This was an off and on player that was a gamble a first time brand new GM should have stayed clear of. Its like I said from the beginning, this showed that Pace is the paper pusher GM he learned from Mickey in New Orleans while all you brainiacs claimed he was calling the shots.

Now its all being placed on Fangio, so you end up admitting Pace is not in the position you all think he is in.

I don't know how you are drawing that conclusion. I would imagine that in the McDonald case, that bringing him here was probably a joint decision by Fox, Fangio, Pace, and even the McCaskeys. I think his was an unusual situation.

In general, I don't think we have any way of knowing who calls the shots on free agent signings, but I would imagine (since we don't know for sure) that Pace was identifying guys to target and then discussing the ideas with Fox and the coordinators. That seems to be the way a lot of front offices work, and unless we know otherwise (and we don't), I'd have to assume that's how this front office is doing it.

There's little question that Pace drove the show on the draft. Coordinators and head coaches do not have time to scout college players. And giving authority to a coordinator to run a draft is a recipe for infighting and disaster. I'm sure Pace asked Fangio what traits he found ideal in a prospect at various positions, but beyond that I'd be really surprised if Fangio had any real power in the draft.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the NFL is considering a fine against the Bears. Could someone please explain to me how that is possible? They picked up a player with accusations but no legal actions against him, cut him when he is arrested, and now some in the media think the Bears should pay.

This is getting stupid.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the NFL is considering a fine against the Bears. Could someone please explain to me how that is possible? They picked up a player with accusations but no legal actions against him, cut him when he is arrested, and now some in the media think the Bears should pay.

This is getting stupid.

Very stupid................

C

cubzzzfanincali

This is getting stupid.

The league actually has an agreement about suspensions. Each team gets one suspension for free, but if multiple players get suspended, fines go up. The idea is to try to dissuade teams from just signing an assload of cheap problem children. Since Britton was already suspended, the Bears are in the fine zone. Agree with it or not, it is what it is.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way the Bears get penalized. Don't be ridiculous. Just liberal journalists spouting off.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if they need to be desperate or not. It seems to me like we have several guys that could play the 3-4 DE slot. I mean, out of Houston, Jenkins, Ratliff, Sutton (or Ferguson, depending on who would believe), we should have a rotation. I think McDonald getting cut is going to have Fangio thinking a lot about putting Houston back in there. We'll see.

My point is more how poorly we have been up front defensively the past two seasons.

I am aware that we have a pretty decent amount of guys who have been serviceable.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ain't San Fran...........of course when a player is on a team no one is going to come out and say they dislike them. It's obvious Kyle Long was one that does not like him and may have not liked him from the start. Point is, it is not a loss and this was the original point, that he is gone. plain and simple.

KYLE LONG DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIM! McDonald was a Bear for one month of an OFF-SEASON.

You absolute, blithering and hopeless dope. My god...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are upset about it, take it up with the stupid front office. They should've never signed his dumbass in the first place. Even with the talent he has, I have never liked the signing. Beating a woman is one of the most despicable things any man can do. Wait, I actually take that back. You aren't a man if you beat women.

Real original stuff…

C

cubzzzfanincali

My point is more how poorly we have been up front defensively the past two seasons.

I am aware that we have a pretty decent amount of guys who have been serviceable.

well, maybe, yes. Maybe no. I don't know either.