• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Ray McDonald Arrested again...

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northern Cali- Charged with Domestic Violence and possible child endangerment. Story is still developing.

Is that it for his Bears career? Too bad, I was starting to believe Fangio and Pace when they vouched for him. booo.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I told Niner fans who complained once he was released & then subsequently not charge with or clear of a crime, "this guy can't stay out of trouble" & "where there is smoke, there is fire".

Whether he is guilty of anything or not, he keeps putting himself in situations. A guy like that can't help it. It's better to just cut ties with him than to deal with the PR mess that he brings to a team.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit…

Probably will never play a down in a Bears uniform.

I believed Fangio when he vouched for him as well. The only thing that sold me. Made his coach look like a dope.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports: He was arrested at... Justin Smith's house at 7am??? What? Weird. Former teammate who just retired.

C

cubzzzfanincali

why is that weird? I'm sure they were friends and hung out a lot.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is that weird? I'm sure they were friends and hung out a lot.
At the time that was reported... I said Weird...because I was under the impression that whatever domestic violence had occurred had happened at the home of Justin Smith. We have now learned that it was 3:48am at McDonald's residence. He then left his home and (presumably) went to Smiths house where he was arrested at 7am.
That's all. You're absolutely right- McDonald sees he's in a bad way. Get's out...goes to fiends place. Simple- not weird. Happy Cali?
Ray McDonald will not be a Chicago Bear past today. IMO.

C

cubzzzfanincali

At the time that was reported... I said Weird...because I was under the impression that whatever domestic violence had occurred had happened at the home of Justin Smith. We have now learned that it was 3:48am at McDonald's residence. He then left his home and (presumably) went to Smiths house where he was arrested at 7am.
That's all. You're absolutely right- McDonald sees he's in a bad way. Get's out...goes to fiends place. Simple- not weird. Happy Cali?
Ray McDonald will not be a Chicago Bear past today. IMO.

yeah, it's hard to imagine them hanging on to him. That way Dallas can pick him up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, look on the bright side. A new Bears accomplishment. The only team in NFL history to lose on Memorial Day.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they won today.

Sorry. I don't see losing your starting DE and having to eat a chunk of the money you just shelled him out as being a "victory".

C

cubzzzfanincali

Sorry. I don't see losing your starting DE and having to eat a chunk of the money you just shelled him out as being a "victory".

we ate no money. None of his contract was guaranteed. Cost the team nothing, other than energy and attention of the coaches for a few weeks.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, he had yet to make this team and yes losing Ray Mcdonald is a win for us especially today. It cost us zero and it gives us a better chance of finding a capable de. OTAs start this week and there will be no distractions and the players that deserve to be here will be given a chance to prove themselves.......