• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Boys at the Pack 12/13

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going back to the preseason against SF, this team couldn't stop the run and its been that way most of the season

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is one of the worst tackling teams I've seen, and I watch a lot of bad football
It's gonna be an interesting offseason. Jerry will be thinking Super Bowl with Romo back, a last place schedule, and a top 10 draft slot. I think they'd be better off continuing to build through the draft with the BPA. Get rid of Greg Hardy's sorry ass. Cut Cassel. Cut Wilcox.
We need a young QB, a RB, DL, LB and DB. Another WR wouldn't hurt either. In other words, we are only good at OL and K

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now we can officially put Romo on the IR

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be an interesting offseason. Jerry will be thinking Super Bowl with Romo back, a last place schedule, and a top 10 draft slot. I think they'd be better off continuing to build through the draft with the BPA. Get rid of Greg Hardy's sorry ass. Cut Cassel. Cut Wilcox.
We need a young QB, a RB, DL, LB and DB. Another WR wouldn't hurt either. In other words, we are only good at OL and K

OL will have to improve on this down year, but Bailey is really good. This team has lots of needs and that is just the personnel

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers offense just wore down the Cowboys defense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not yet, they're saying there is still a chance at the division. Only 2 games out
It is a sad commentary on our division that we are still in the race.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a sad commentary on our division that we are still in the race.

its been a bad year for football, lots of major injuries and aside from Romo ,there really haven't been a lot to blame in the NFCE

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL will have to improve on this down year, but Bailey is really good. This team has lots of needs and that is just the personnel
I think the OL is fine. It's 8 in the box every play, Cassel has to wind up and crow hop to throw it 20 yards. In retrospect, losing Murray and adding Hardy were complete disasters. This club HAS to land a RB to get back to where they were last year. Romo will be fragile next year, and if they want any chance of him surviving a full season, they will need to run the ball 25-30 times a game. The guys we have are pretty good, but not a less horse in the bunch

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think we have it bad, imagine being a Bengals fan. They will never win a playoff game again. They have this incredible season and lose their QB in the end a month before the playoffs. They had a legit chance to end the playoff drought and now that chance is gone. Our season was pretty much over before it started. Before you get down in the dumps, just think, you could be a Bengals fan.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the lack of a good QB? Cassell was just awful.

I hate it but that is where we are at, we are likely gonna have to rely on backups as long as Romo is still playing. Crucify me but I don't see a full season out of Tony going forward with that weak collarbone

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can one of our defenders hit cassel low during practice?. Let the young guys play

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the OL is fine. It's 8 in the box every play, Cassel has to wind up and crow hop to throw it 20 yards. In retrospect, losing Murray and adding Hardy were complete disasters. This club HAS to land a RB to get back to where they were last year. Romo will be fragile next year, and if they want any chance of him surviving a full season, they will need to run the ball 25-30 times a game. The guys we have are pretty good, but not a less horse in the bunch

I think the o-line will get back to being better than they were this year. You have to think part of that is the loss of Callahan (coaching), as well as the QB we had to start and then the loss of Murray, all combined for the down year.

I noticed you shit all over my comment about coaching but tell me, what other team, that is well coached, has as many years of bad penalties and bonehead plays as this team has had over the tenures of the last few coaching staffs. It has been a problem and maybe most of it is on the players themselves but it sure looks like, lots of guys don't get it engrained. We lost a good QB for most of this year, but there were some winnable games this season that they did not win, and it wasn't all on Cassel and Weeden.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say Romo is fragile. He unluckily fell on his left shoulder not once but twice. Since Romo first injured that shoulder in 11 or whatever that year was, he fell on it a number of times and nothing happened. This year he falls on it twice and breaks it both times. Romo was getting murdered in Miami and kept getting back up with no injuries. I think this is a bad luck thing more than a fragile thing.