• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Booster of substance" opens his big fat mouth

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand people with boundary issues.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me it feels like it should be an in-house thing. for instance, if i've got an issue with my brother, i can bitch to my family about it, but it becomes a problem when i start talking to the neighbors. as a booster, i don't think he should be talking to the media like that.

Maybe but I don't think he said anything controversial from what I read. I am sure Bo could give a flip. His skin has to be thicker than that.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't seem anything wrong

Seriously if bo didn't have any blowouts there wouldn't be any heat on him

Blowouts suggest:
- bad coaching
- better talent
-poor development with players
-poor game planning
-not able to adjust

Yeah notice how nobody looks at the 09 Texas with disappointment at the team. Bc we weren't suppose to win but fought to the end. Then you look at last dec game and you ask seriously?!?

I'm done with the blowouts there isn't a team that should hang 17 or more on Nebraska. Seriously enough bc I
All I read every preseason is how they are ready and then blowout happen in big games and bo confused why?

Lets finish and take care of business no talk without the walk

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This scumbag erogant booster was on the radio early and back peddled his ass off. He did the typical "blame the media" route and said his comments were taken out of context. Of fuck off you prick!!!! The media can only print what you give them!!!! If you kept your damn mouth shut and didn't let your enormous ego get in the way of getting some pub then there would be nothing to "take out of context".

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to believe it was slightly taken out of context......

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly done get what he was hoping to accomplish from writing the article. Bo already is aware of all the issues. So IMO it was pointless to point out the obvious.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woa woa woa back up here. I would never use the word coach and Cosgrove in the same sentence - oh shit I just did :doh:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''If he wants to get off the clock, he's going to have to eliminate the blowouts and he's going to have to get us into a top-10 finish and competing for a national championship,''

LOL, there's no spin to that. It's a direct quote.

The AD isn't going to do anything until the boosters get anxious. Sounds like at least one is.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who speaks to the media who isn't required to is an attention whore.

The guy is a moron, but I just don't even see how this is a story. He didn't name any names of boosters who are thinking the same thing. He didn't share any REAL insight. He just said what we're ALL thinking right now.

This guy doesn't have his name on any buildings.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny. Jed criticizing someone for opening their "big fat mouth" to the media.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''If he wants to get off the cock, he's going to have to eliminate the blowouts and he's going to have to get us into a top-10 finish and competing for a national championship,''

The AD isn't going to do anything until the boosters get anxious. Sounds like at least one is.

I know right

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to believe it was slightly taken out of context......

He just recently gave an interview on USC to set the record straight, it appears the sports writer was baiting him and taking things out of context to the extreme sense, lol's

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just recently gave an interview on USC to set the record straight, it appears the sports writer was baiting him and taking things out of context to the extreme sense, lol's

That was his side and Eric said earlier in the day that he sticks by his story. The booster was a back peddling bitch in that radio interview.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was his side and Eric said earlier in the day that he sticks by his story. The booster was a back peddling bitch in that radio interview.

Oh, well I didn't know Eric says that, sounds legit now:bullshit:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he said he reached out to "all the boosters he could find" (5 or 6 according to him :lol:) and this booster was the only one who would talk to him on the record.

how the hell can you only find 5 or 6 boosters? there is literally a wall with all their names on it in north stadium...

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last five years.

Only four programs have done that.

Pelini did it in a year coming off the "I'm a douche bag" Callahan and "I'm a terrible coach" Cosgrove year.

Pelini did it in a year when the Big 12 went out of its way to ensure Nebraska would not win a game. Hello Greg Burks and Dan Beebe, may they both have camels urinate in their open orifices during their sleep.

Pelini did it in a year when Nebraska changed conferences.

Pelini is not on the hot seat with me.

:agree:

That being said, time to smooth out the rough spots...

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Mike well....

He's a hell of a good guy and it only said what most Nebraska fans think........

There is nothing earth shattering here.......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''If he wants to get off the clock, he's going to have to eliminate the blowouts and he's going to have to get us into a top-10 finish and competing for a national championship,''

I was quoted once by the newspaper after a golf event.....

It was amazing how they chose to put words in my mouth because I didn't make it sound purdy enough.

But I mean, what was I going to do? Go rip them out for making it look like I said something I didn't say? I didn't care anyways obviously, but there is no way to prove it even if I did care. How in thee hell would you ever prove that you said something different than they end up printing.