• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo = "one voice"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only changes we really want to see are the positive ones that show up on game day. When changes involve the media, it seems like the same old war is being waged by Bo.

Well put.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think strength is really a concern for Ameer........he is the strongest player on the entire team pound-for-pound and nobody is even in the ballpark.

For Ameer it's an awareness issue. So many of his fumbles come from someone poking it out from behind. When he sees an opening he cuts up field and tends to forget to hang on to the ball.

That's a coaching issue, and a player issue.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only changes we really want to see are the positive ones that show up on game day. When changes involve the media, it seems like the same old war is being waged by Bo.

Well in that case there really is only one name that will do. Hopefully SE has Jesus' number :laugh3:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasnt directed at you in particular, and I will stop using it altogether. I dont mean to offend anyone. You must be able to look at this thread alone though and see that as a fanbase in general we seem to thrive on the negative.5 pages so far complaining about Bo s decision to handle the press himself, 5 pages.

This from the same fans that screamed because he isnt in control of his own team. It appears to me that he is now taking control of his team. Whether we like it or not.

Or we are simply a bunch of unhappy fans. So we've gone full circle, I've already said what would make me happy.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Pelini is a tyrannical fucking child. Just another in a long line of scumbag moves by him.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol anyone see Texas get the brakes beaten off them.

hahah mack brown all that talent tho?

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasnt directed at you in particular, and I will stop using it altogether. I dont mean to offend anyone. You must be able to look at this thread alone though and see that as a fanbase in general we seem to thrive on the negative. 5 pages so far complaining about Bo s decision to handle the press himself, 5 pages.

This from the same fans that screamed because he isnt in control of his own team. It appears to me that he is now taking control of his team. Whether we like it or not.

take control on game day......During practice
fix the issue that haven't changed since 08

no let's keep raging war with the media and shit

seriously??? The fanbase is hungry for wins and the next step and not to be another sad joke from the big ten.

don't accept mediocrity fight to change and improve!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think strength is really a concern for Ameer........he is the strongest player on the entire team pound-for-pound and nobody is even in the ballpark.

For Ameer it's an awareness issue. So many of his fumbles come from someone poking it out from behind. When he sees an opening he cuts up field and tends to forget to hang on to the ball.

That's a coaching issue, and a player issue.

Yes it is a strength issue, but I do realize that even though he may be ultra strong for his size, a larger and stronger fella will be able to strip him of the ball if he isn't careful. I know this because I have seen it happen.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
take control on game day......During practice
fix the issue that haven't changed since 08

no let's keep raging war with the media and shit

seriously??? The fanbase is hungry for wins and the next step and not to be another sad joke from the big ten.

don't accept mediocrity fight to change and improve!

You inspired me! WE CAN DO! LET'S GET RID OF A MEDIOCRE COACH NOW!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a conspiracy theory...

Bo doesn't want the media talking to his assistants because Taylor is going to start and Bo is trying to keep it a secret.

He is afraid one of them will slip up and let it be known.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a conspiracy theory...

Bo doesn't want the media talking to his assistants because Taylor is going to start and Bo is trying to keep it a secret.

He is afraid one of them will slip up and let it be known.

It's so secret he's not even letting Tito practice on that the high school field with the rest of the team. Bo's got security blocking the exit doors on the team floor at the hotel. They're running through plays in the hallway.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the "one voice" we want?

“When you face things like that, tough times as the season goes on and it gets crazy, winning eight games isn’t easy,” Nebraska coach Bo Pelini said. “I don’t think people understand that.”

Are you absolutely fucking kidding me? 8 wins is something he shoul be praised for? So far, 57 of 125 teams will end the season with at least 8 wins. This supposedly an "exclusive" group that should be applauded for? This guy should take himself away from the media and only allow the assistants to talk!!!!! What a fucking joke!!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right Jed.

Winning 8 games wasn't "easy".

Nebraska 37
Wyoming 34

Nebraska..... 27
Northwestern 24

Nebraska 17
Michigan. 13

Nebraska 23
Penn St...20
(OT)

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a hail Mary from being 7-5
We are an overtime win from being 6-6
We are a game winning drive in Ann Arbor under 2 mins from being 5-7
We are lucky the Wyoming game didn't last two more minutes or we would be 4-8

Oh my...

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. And none of our losses were close...so you can't refute what our record had been if little things happened