• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio is good to go. I don't think AJ is fully back. Not gonna risk starting him and have him pulled in the 2nd quarter especially if the Bengals have nothing to play for. Falcons are still fighting for the division and potentially a bye.

It's gonna be a super close match up. My top rbs vs your top wrs.

Gonna be at the Hawks game tomorrow. Hope that means both Baldwin and Graham catch 3 tds each

May the best man win.

If I lose because Doug and Jimmy both go off with 3 TD's I will not be upset.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think after this year I won't be involved in this league. Mainly because I don't agree in how it's set up aka the way the lineups are and scoring.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think after this year I won't be involved in this league. Mainly because I don't agree in how it's set up aka the way the lineups are and scoring.

What are some of the lineup and scoring settings that you disagree with?

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are some of the lineup and scoring settings that you disagree with?

I don't like having having 2 QBs 3 WRs and 2 flex spots, just seems overkill to me. In terms of scoring I don't like how teams can double dip by getting return yard points from both the defense and individual players.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like having having 2 QBs 3 WRs and 2 flex spots, just seems overkill to me. In terms of scoring I don't like how teams can double dip by getting return yard points from both the defense and individual players.

There's only 1 starting qb in our league. 2 would definitely be overkill. As for having 3 wrs and 2 flex spots, I think that's pretty standard for a 10 man league considering everyone's roster should have a good amount of quality players.

As for the scoring, return yards have a minimal impact. You get 1 point for every 50 yard. Most fantasy wrs worth starting don't return kicks anyways.

Are you sure you're talking about THIS league, bigger faster stronger louder and not another one?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, barring a miracle it looks like I'm going to fall to LogicallyLethal in the final. Can't say it wasn't expected since my team never seemed other be able to put together two solid performances in a row. Not sure it would really matter anyway as LL's team could go over 200 this week and that's good for a win 99% of the time.

Congrats @Logicallylethal . Much deserved league championship.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only 1 starting qb in our league. 2 would definitely be overkill. As for having 3 wrs and 2 flex spots, I think that's pretty standard for a 10 man league considering everyone's roster should have a good amount of quality players.

As for the scoring, return yards have a minimal impact. You get 1 point for every 50 yard. Most fantasy wrs worth starting don't return kicks anyways.

Are you sure you're talking about THIS league, bigger faster stronger louder and not another one?

Maybe I am getting leagues mixed up. But having 3 WRs and 2 Flex is from I can tell not standard. I guess I favor the default lineup and scoring leagues.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am getting leagues mixed up. But having 3 WRs and 2 Flex is from I can tell not standard. I guess I favor the default lineup and scoring leagues.
It's fairly standard in a PPR league anymore, especially a 10 team league.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, barring a miracle it looks like I'm going to fall to LogicallyLethal in the final. Can't say it wasn't expected since my team never seemed other be able to put together two solid performances in a row. Not sure it would really matter anyway as LL's team could go over 200 this week and that's good for a win 99% of the time.

Congrats @Logicallylethal . Much deserved league championship.

Thanks man. Barring Dez going god mode tonight, I'll finally get the championship monkey off my back in this league after two second place finishes and a third place finish last year. Was starting to look like the Bills of fantasy football for a while.

I think at this point you have the 2nd most total trophies in this league. Bronze in 2013, Gold in 2015 and Silver this year. Bullpenn is right behind you with one Gold (2013) and two Bronzes (2014, 2016)

Next year I predict @blstoker will rise to the top. He has had back to back great teams (12-2 and 10-4) in the regular season but has had some bad luck in the final weeks in the playoffs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm not a PPR kinda guy.

Well it's just a matter of what flavor you like . I use to stick to the old standard scoring leagues, but now find I like PPR better. Each his own.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. Barring Dez going god mode tonight, I'll finally get the championship monkey off my back in this league after two second place finishes and a third place finish last year. Was starting to look like the Bills of fantasy football for a while.

I think at this point you have the 2nd most total trophies in this league. Bronze in 2013, Gold in 2015 and Silver this year. Bullpenn is right behind you with one Gold (2013) and two Bronzes (2014, 2016)

Next year I predict @blstoker will rise to the top. He has had back to back great teams (12-2 and 10-4) in the regular season but has had some bad luck in the final weeks in the playoffs.

Tell me about it!

Last year I have to claw into the #1 seed with FA pick up after pick up and and go into the playoffs averaging over 200 points a week and proceed to score my lowest total in 10 weeks in the first week of the playoffs. This year, I dominate everyone but Bullpen all year long - and if I play anyone but lethal in week 1 I'm in the championship.

Second, f'en year in a row I've been a top 2 seed and second f'en season in a row both top 2 seeds drop round one and I lose to the other top 2 seed in round 2. Christmas just saps all my magic out of my teams, I swear!

Good season, guys.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumpage. We doing this again @Logicallylethal ?

Yes we are! I'm starting my first year teaching 4th grade so I've been swamped. But I'll get something going some time this weekend.

Let's get a head count of all the members from last year looking to return

Post Yes with your league team name (so it's easier to differentiate) if you are returning or No with your team name so I can remove you from the league and look for replacement players

Appreciate the reminder @Cave_Johnson

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we are! I'm starting my first year teaching 4th grade so I've been swamped. But I'll get something going some time this weekend.

Let's get a head count of all the members from last year looking to return

Post Yes with your league team name (so it's easier to differentiate) if you are returning or No with your team name so I can remove you from the league and look for replacement players

Appreciate the reminder @Cave_Johnson

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Yes Jimmy Rustlers

I do think we have had a few people in the league sort of disappear from the board in the last year so we may have to find replacements.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out this year - I have given up all fantasy leagues.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold's team is in. Think something happened to SonnyCID, he was posting right along and then.....nothing. Tried to reach out to him via Email, again nothing. Last December was his last post.