• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears are signing McDonald & Jenkins

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox said today at a presser, they're going to look heavily at Shea inside...
Yeah, but currently every extra backer and DE went to DE, Shea and Bostic give us three with the new guys.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox said today at a presser, they're going to look heavily at Shea inside...

Why the hell is EVERY coach that cycles through this damn place in love with Shea? How many times are we going to go around on this marry-go round with the guy?

I mean, there's worse players… but if I have to sit through another off-season of listening to people say how; "This transition is going to be a rebirth for Shea"… I don't think I can take it. Kid is what he is. A disappointment of a first round pick, and a depth LB on any defense worth a damn.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell is EVERY coach that cycles through this damn place in love with Shea? How many times are we going to go around on this marry-go round with the guy?

I mean, there's worse players… but if I have to sit through another off-season of listening to people say how; "This transition is going to be a rebirth for Shea"… I don't think I can take it. Kid is what he is. A disappointment of a first round pick, and a depth LB on any defense worth a damn.

Well, apparently, we are lucky enough :gaah:to get the ONE coach not named Lovie who actually liked Shea coming out of college. Go figure. :scratch::tsk:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, apparently, we are lucky enough :gaah:to get the ONE coach not named Lovie who actually liked Shea coming out of college. Go figure. :scratch::tsk:
I don't think Lovie liked Shea at all. He seemed to be pissed that we drafted him.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking Aye. A draft bust by any standards

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovie was pissed that he drafted Shea?
Ya lovie was a bad GM and drafted Shea when Emory said he had no use for him. Then Lovie drafted AJ so it all evened out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone is in love with Shea, most he will get is a opportunity and deservedly so. I think we ruined the kid and he could have been a good player in the right system. Now we have the right system and well see if he can contribute.

C

cubzzzfanincali

so finally seeing some hard numbers on some of the other new guys. Alan Ball $3 million, McDonald just a shade over a million, Mason Foster $665,000, Jenkins $665,000.

I gotta be honest, I think those are mostly really good prices. I mean Ball is too much but this year's cornerback market they are all getting overpaid. I thought we overpaid somewhat for Rolle & Royal, but getting Mason Foster on that kind of contract strikes me as a steal. Obviously McDonald's contract is in the eye of the beholder and what you think of him as a guy.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Current Top 51 Cap Space (assuming you sign the draft picks) sits at $5.895 million. That does not account for Rodgers and Rosario, whose numbers aren't yet posted.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is in love with Shea, most he will get is a opportunity and deservedly so. I think we ruined the kid and he could have been a good player in the right system. Now we have the right system and well see if he can contribute.

If he could have been a good player, he would have done… SOMETHING… in any of the NUMEROUS opportunities he got. I mean, the guy never even showed a flash of brilliance. Not even a micro-flash.

The guy doesn't do ANYTHING very well. I don't see where he ever had much potential.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he could have been a good player, he would have done… SOMETHING… in any of the NUMEROUS opportunities he got. I mean, the guy never even showed a flash of brilliance. Not even a micro-flash.

The guy doesn't do ANYTHING very well. I don't see where he ever had much potential.
It was a dumb pick for sure. He can still be a good depth LB and a better fit now with the 3 4. Maybe or he will be gone. Really that is the case. He has to earn his spot now. New regime has nothing invested.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He broke Aaron Rogers' collarbone? :noidea:

That's more than any other Bears player can say against him. :pout:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He broke Aaron Rogers' collarbone? :noidea:

That's more than any other Bears player can say against him. :pout:

Yeah, that is true. In a way, he's actually responsible for the Bears being contenders for a division title in 2013.

GO SHEA GO!