• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here are the Bears 2023 opponents

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s who the Bears will face next season, when they’ll play eight games at Soldier Field and nine on the road:

Home
Packers
Vikings
Lions
Falcons
Panthers
Broncos
Raiders
Cardinals

Away
Packers
Vikings
Lion
Chiefs
Chargers
Saints
Buccaneers
Commanders
Browns

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That better be at minimum 9-8.
Listen corncob dick...We're the worst goddamn team in football and you'll just take what we give you next season.
LOL - yeah, 9-8 as a minimum expectation might be little rich for us. Can't rule it out, but just about everything would have to go right for Poles in both free agency and the draft in order to guarantee a +.500 team.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to dig a little to find this thread. Sprechen sie Deutsch?

Advantage here, if there is any - after all we're facing the SB champs - but at least it's already scheduled as a road game. It takes away our having to play the game in KC. Of course this is still located in Rumorville, but generally these types of early reports turn out to be true.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to dig a little to find this thread. Sprechen sie Deutsch?

Advantage here, if there is any - after all we're facing the SB champs - but at least it's already scheduled as a road game. It takes away our having to play the game in KC. Of course this is still located in Rumorville, but generally these types of early reports turn out to be true.

Well that blows.....looks like I wont be road tripping to KC this year.
I kinda thouught that had the makings of a Sunday or Minday night game....maybe even Thanksiving day.....oh well,maybe next time.

And Im not sure why the writer brings up the Bears have not had homefield on their 3 trios over seas when I think sll games are on the road games......what advantage it that??

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda thouught that had the makings of a Sunday or Minday night game....maybe even Thanksiving day.....oh well,maybe next time.

And Im not sure why the writer brings up the Bears have not had homefield on their 3 trios over seas when I think sll games are on the road games......what advantage it that??
I think the key advantage for the Bears having always been the road team is they get to play all of their home games at SF. Granted, it might not make much of a difference when it comes to wins & losses, but at least they get to sleep in their own beds for those games.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh...KC, Germany, what's a couple extra hundred for the flight...heck if it's end of Sept you could go to Oktoberfest...that would be a great road trip

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen corncob dick...We're the worst goddamn team in football and you'll just take what we give you next season.
Jiddy up!
0606000048-l.jpg

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...KC, Germany, what's a couple extra hundred for the flight...heck if it's end of Sept you could go to Oktoberfest...that would be a great road trip

Now that would be a road trip to remember........

5d2ce680b78ea8a4b58124d2_mug-girl.png

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Bears/Chiefs game will not be in Germany........hellaya

Now as long as its not in December........wife,-n-I are on our way......

Schedule will be realeasdd tomoorow........

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Bears/Chiefs game will not be in Germany........hellaya

Now as long as its not in December........wife,-n-I are on our way......

Schedule will be realeasdd tomoorow........

Nope...Sept 24th...so you get your wish...but it'll probably be about 90 in KC so maybe not such a good wish...

That stated, we open and close the year with you guys...so die F'ers...die

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...Sept 24th...so you get your wish...but it'll probably be about 90 in KC so maybe not such a good wish...

That stated, we open and close the year with you guys...so die F'ers...die

I got both games marked on my calendar.......

Gonna be an exciting season for us Bear fans.......you hof qbless era has begun....snicker snicker

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching The Herd,love his show,he is just like the rest of us Bear fans on Justins upcoming season......Its make or break for him......Colin says JF is 60/40 with the additions weve made this season......

Bears play two elite qbs in Mohomes and Herbert.....some ok ones in Carr and Goff,with no love for Wilson,Murray or Cousins......even still thats 5 qbs with some history of being good.....
Got 3 dome teams in very late Nov and in Dec......Atl,Ari and Det....

We have a very favorable schedule........playoffs maybe in sight......Im excited.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching The Herd,love his show,he is just like the rest of us Bear fans on Justins upcoming season......Its make or break for him......Colin says JF is 60/40 with the additions weve made this season......

Bears play two elite qbs in Mohomes and Herbert.....some ok ones in Carr and Goff,with no love for Wilson,Murray or Cousins......even still thats 5 qbs with some history of being good.....
Got 3 dome teams in very late Nov and in Dec......Atl,Ari and Det....

We have a very favorable schedule........playoffs maybe in sight......Im excited.
I’m hoping this is the year the bears get that elusive 4,000 yard passer. It’s pretty pathetic that we are the last team without one. Especially considering the Lions have already had a 5,000 yard passer. If Fields doesn’t throw for atleast around 4K, I say we look at other options, whether that be a Vet FA or draft pick.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping this is the year the bears get that elusive 4,000 yard passer. It’s pretty pathetic that we are the last team without one. Especially considering the Lions have already had a 5,000 yard passer. If Fields doesn’t throw for atleast around 4K, I say we look at other options, whether that be a Vet FA or draft pick.
My priorities for Fields would involve his overall performance, such as how he handles the pass rush, has he done a better job at releasing the ball more quickly vs hanging onto it too long, his TD-INT ratio, has he improved on his 2nd, 3rd reads, etc vs how many total yards he ends up throwing - stuff like that. Remember, we're still going to be a power running offense. No doubt I'd definitely like to see a 4k+ passing stat, I mean who wouldn't. But as long as he's moving the chains and getting us in the end zone, I'm fine with falling short of a 4k benchmark.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not sure yet we have the recievers gor that 4k yards.......Im not totally sold on Mooney,Claypool or Kmet yet......got my fingers crossed tho.
Tonyan,not sure about him either,if Rodgers couldnt make him a top te,not sure Fields can either.....
As long as JF doesnt get hurt,doesnt run as much and can throw around 3500 yds,Ill be happy........

And yes,I think we ate gonna be ladt years Lions team.......

Csnt wait for the season to start.....

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure yet we have the recievers gor that 4k yards.......Im not totally sold on Mooney,Claypool or Kmet yet......got my fingers crossed tho.
Tonyan,not sure about him either,if Rodgers couldnt make him a top te,not sure Fields can either.....
As long as JF doesnt get hurt,doesnt run as much and can throw around 3500 yds,Ill be happy........

3500 passing yards sucked BEFORE they extended the season to 17 games. If he’s around that, he’s not a good qb. I think he has plenty of weapons, familiarity in the system, and protection from his oline.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3500 passing yards sucked BEFORE they extended the season to 17 games. If he’s around that, he’s not a good qb. I think he has plenty of weapons, familiarity in the system, and protection from his oline.
One more time.....if Fields sufficiently improves his reads, moves the chains, gets the O more regularly in the end zone, and reduces his turnovers, not only will I be ok if he falls shy of that 4k threshold, my guess is so will the Bears brass.