• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baltimore at Texas, the Second Half & ESPN RIP

Old school

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington managed the hell out of that inning didn't he.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW did mention to keep grinding it like you all said. And on Pettis he just said there is no perfection. No kidding. We saw 3 games that lacked perfection.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW did mention to keep grinding it like you all said. And on Pettis he just said there is no perfection. No kidding. We saw 3 games that lacked perfection.

We have seen a manager that lacks perfection all year.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that idiot. I may not watch another game till JD does something about him.

Wow, that "idiot" is the same dude that help lead this team to their first 2 WS appearances. I may not agree with him all the time but he definitely has a significant place in Rangers history and you have to respect that. Well, I guess you don't but as a long time Ranger fan, I sure do.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall the Rangers working their way back from a 7 game losing streak. I'm not to to overreact just yet, especially with people starting to get healthy and lots of trade possibilities out there. It's never fun to be swept at home but its going to happen in 162 game season more often than not. Anyway, helply the offense will get back in gear against the Yankees. GO RANGERS!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that "idiot" is the same dude that help lead this team to their first 2 WS appearances. I may not agree with him all the time but he definitely has a significant place in Rangers history and you have to respect that. Well, I guess you don't but as a long time Ranger fan, I sure do.

He didn't lead this team anywhere. He rode the coat tails of the two most talented teams we've ever had and got schooled in the WS twice.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings all. Tough weekend series. Players need to nut up or the front office needs to light a fire in everybody's rear and make some personnel moves. I recognize several old ESPN friends :)

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Agree with this even though there are better managers out there but even they make mistakes. A trade isn't going to fix the team but may help. If and when the offense starts running on all 8 cylinders is when you will see the results everybody is looking for.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also cost us the cards WS by leaving cruz in left.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this even though there are better managers out there but even they make mistakes. A trade isn't going to fix the team but may help. If and when the offense starts running on all 8 cylinders is when you will see the results everybody is looking for.

You take the good with the bad. No manager is perfect by any means. The record still speaks for itself. I'm sorry but Wash has done a hell of a job this year considering the number of injuries and how many guys are not here anymore. It's easy to pin it all on the manager. He's frankly the least of our issues here.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also cost us the cards WS by leaving cruz in left.

Just about everything went wrong in that series to close it out. How about Nefty making terrible pitches. And I remember that strike zone being very very tight. That said society always wants to blame someone to make themselves feel better and justify all outcomes. Wash was not the only reason they lost that series.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The offense hadn't run on all season. Look at our RISp. Wash and Pettis needs to go.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take the good with the bad. No manager is perfect by any means. The record still speaks for itself. I'm sorry but Wash has done a hell of a job this year considering the number of injuries and how many guys are not here anymore. It's easy to pin it all on the manager. He's frankly the least of our issues here.

Yea he did a great job by continually running kirkman out there. And by not platooning murphy in left who is having a terrible year.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he did a great job by continually running kirkman out there. And by not platooning murphy in left who is having a terrible year.

Exactly what is Wash supposed to do with the outfield situation? Why can there never be accountability with JD and the front office? He has not had the ideal situation when dealing with the outfield. I don't like Murphy right now but there aren't a long list of options. As for Kirkman he was on the roster. If you're on the roster you will be used simple as that. JD refuses to DFA him which is fine. He has some great stuff if/when he is on. With the way starting pitching has been hurt and inconsistent you simply cannot ignore reality and their record. Them only being 3 games out is a miracle and you have to give credit where it is due to Wash and the whole staff.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is not here anymore. Kirkman and mccllend you can't be serious.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what is Wash supposed to do with the outfield situation? Why can there never be accountability with JD and the front office? He has not had the ideal situation when dealing with the outfield. I don't like Murphy right now but there aren't a long list of options. As for Kirkman he was on the roster. If you're on the roster you will be used simple as that. JD refuses to DFA him which is fine. He has some great stuff if/when he is on. With the way starting pitching has been hurt and inconsistent you simply cannot ignore reality and their record. Them only being 3 games out is a miracle and you have to give credit where it is due to Wash and the whole staff.

Their hitting with runners in scoring position and their base running has been bad for two years. And that is directly on wash.