• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Jahii was choking all over Shaquille McKissic's nuts being so far down his throat, that he couldn't breathe???

Because he started last night, and didn't score a single point (0-2 fg and 0-2 ft). Just give him POY right now!!!!!:L

At least hes not forcing things. I have seen flashes of the solid scorer I saw it in the first game his corner 3 isnt awful. Look hes going to have a lot of ups and downs because of his confidence level. Dont forget that Brandon Kearney is coming back.

I also was all over Jermaines nuts and you said he was just here to replace Evan Gordon. As I have pointed out many times Evan Gordon sucks dick and I saw it Indianas games ice cold shooter, horrible defender, and rebounder. Jermaine is a major upgrade. Not saying hes better than NJ but hes a solid player.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best one yet.

-random SDSU fan

:lol:

SDSU DF?

Its like Gonzaga fans last year when I was on the Uofa boards at times. They would come on there acting like they owned the place. Then to see how much they struggled in the tourney. :laugh3:

CTP I also said that the combination of Mckissic and Kearney would replace Felix. So far Mckissic hasnt done that but its 2 games in. I think he will figure it out and be solid this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SDSU DF?

Its like Gonzaga fans last year when I was on the Uofa boards at times. They would come on there acting like they owned the place. Then to see how much they struggled in the tourney. :laugh3:

Only I would take Gonzaga over SDSU and at least Gonzaga somewhat maintains the decent success they are known for. SDSU has barely been on the map for like 5 years now. MWC fans crack me up. Since when does one Sweet 16 put you on par with the greats?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only I would take Gonzaga over SDSU and at least Gonzaga somewhat maintains the decent success they are known for. SDSU has barely been on the map for like 5 years now. MWC fans crack me up. Since when does one Sweet 16 put you on par with the greats?

I remember SDSU being a good like a few years ago. I cant say much because they have a better program than ASU. But I do remember them in the tournament as a higher seed for a couple years.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember SDSU being a good like a few years ago. I cant say much because they have a better program than ASU. But I do remember them in the tournament as a higher seed for a couple years.

Yeah I think they have made the tourney 5 years in a row but they only have one Sweet 16 to show for it and it's the only one in their programs entire history.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see some old ESPN people on here
this game will be tough but I take UA by less than 10

BigJohnStud1977

Bearing Down since 1977
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cats got this one by 12.... Aaron Gordon goes off and Johnson does his thing.:nod:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Jahii was choking all over Shaquille McKissic's nuts being so far down his throat, that he couldn't breathe???

Because he started last night, and didn't score a single point (0-2 fg and 0-2 ft). Just give him POY right now!!!!!:L

:L 33 points in maroon and gold scrimmage. And he was good the first game. Only took 2 shots and hes a scorer. Whatever he will continue to start. I see his scoring potential it will come. :suds:

SETITONFIRE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

State the facts man seriously! He played 15 minutes in the first half and held the other teams leading scorer to 6 pts. He played 2 minutes in the 2nd half and the leading scorer had 18 pts once he was out. BTW they won by almost 50 pts. He did not have to score. Kearny will be back in a few weeks as well!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vbookie just put up the game in case you want to participate. :yo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like CTP and I love his knowledge for college basketball, there are times when im a homer but I actually think Shaq can be solid hes really athletic, has a good corner 3, and once the Pac 12 season starts will be very good in transition.

I know you would probably take this back and you made this comment before Jahii started to really prove himself last year but you said "TJ will be the best point guard in the Pac 12 next year and will be better than Jahii" you said something very similar to that quote. I mean I love TJ because he is tough, physical, plays with 100% effort all the time hes my kind of player, but he plays for Uofa........... I still dont think he will be anywhere as close to Carson or Dinwiddie.

You also said Jermaine was not a deadly sg but he has looked good I know its crap competition, but hes given us good defense, hes so smooth on his 3 point shoot im use to seeing Evan out there hitting the side of the back board, Jermaine is long and length and has a great first step to get to the basket, he looks really smooth and it proves my point Jermaine played hurt last year and was double teamed all season. He looks like he can be a very deadly SG just saying.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All leave this board I just saw CTPs comment. Which he should be leaving in the College Basketball Pac 12 thread!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight should be a great game and will be a good test for the young Cats. On paper you would think that the UofA would win by 10-15 points, but my guess is it will be a lot closer. A very hostile environment and a fan base that likes to think their team is the "best" in the West. It will be as unfriendly as the Cats will see all year.

The X-Factor will be TJ. Having a rock-solid floor general leading the team on the road is invaluable, especially when playing against a defensive-minded team like SDSU. When you face adversity you need that guy who can settle down the team and make sure they are getting quality shots... rather than having a PG jacking up 25 footers 10 seconds into the shot-clock (such as Mark Lyons, Momo Jones and Nic Wise were prone to do)

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most hostile environment in the Pac is Colorado always has been. Then Wells Fargo Arena man you cant hear yourself talk in that building there is no room to even move!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jk but seriously @ CU is a fucking nightmare.

Oh wait I forgot GS hates me. Because im a stupid kid. Shit hes going to start shitting on me like last year BEST GET OFF THIS BOARD!

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited for tonight's challenge. With Five 4* players and an obnoxious home environment, SDSU should be taken seriously. A long team who plays great defense, Fisher's led SDSU team's have had Miller's number 2 out of 3 times since 2009. However, Miller has never had a team this talented at his disposal. Let's see what our boys can do tonight in a game that means a lot to Miller, our program and West Coast Basketball bragging rights.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited for tonight's challenge. With Five 4* players and an obnoxious home environment, SDSU should be taken seriously. A long team who plays great defense, Fisher's led SDSU team's have had Miller's number 2 out of 3 times since 2009. However, Miller has never had a team this talented at his disposal. Let's see what our boys can do tonight in a game that means a lot to Miller, our program and West Coast Basketball bragging rights.

Do you have a go to wing scorer? Nick Johnson is terrible off the dribble. Do you really think you can go to NJ late in the games with the crowd standing everyone on there feet and expecting him to be clutch because hes had confidence issues in the past.

Nick Johnson will be like Victor Oladipo was his senior year and Nick is still a great all around player, but listen yall got no scorers. I understand sharing is caring and giving the ball everyone scoring 10 listen kid dat is bull shit! :suds: You need someone that can drop 40. TJ needs to pick up his scoring and stop acting like hes Larry Drew II. BUT GOOD LUCK TO YALL YOUR DEFENSE IS KILLA!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, don't hate you kid... I did have some fun messing with you last season, because you showed up out of the blue, and posted 5-20 times a day on UofA basketball boards... but I only messed with you because you are easily rattled. To many, trolls are a nuisance, but to me they are simply a fun toy to play with.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, don't hate you kid... I did have some fun messing with you last season, because you showed up out of the blue, and posted 5-20 times a day on UofA basketball boards... but I only messed with you because you are easily rattled. To many, trolls are a nuisance, but to me they are simply a fun toy to play with.

Oh lmao. There arent to many ASU posters on this board. I have tried to get other fan bases but Sting got lucky as fuck. Anytime you post on the convo boards on espn and its advertising for a new site it will get deleted and you will get banned. Somehow Stings was able to stay up and is still up. I miss having the college basketball fan bases from across the Pac 12. But posting on the other sites would cause some trolls to show up? So I guess its a win-win I mean we had ASU trolls that would troll the Uofa board and it was embarrassing. The people on SportsHoopla are much more mature. Many of them come from CBS and ESPN most of them so far have been non trolls so that's a real positive thing about this site I don't miss ESPN one bit.