• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah my grammar is alright its still the worse out of everyone here but its alright? I guess...........

Ooh Aah

I Bear Down
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Ooh Aah!!

The free throws problems are so unfamiliar to AZ fans, I can't even imagine it continuing. I have to believe that TJ snaps out of it, although it might be a mainstay for AG.

I think that Zeus is another weapon. If we need him to be big against a tall lineup, then we have him. Against smaller lineups, we can go with BA at the 5. But centers take a while to develop, it's such a process for them to play to their height, especially the 7 footers. Very rarely will they shine in their first two years. I just think that too much hype was placed on him last year. I just like the fact that we have a player for every situation, against every team.

So pissed Chol left. We'd be money with him backing up Zeus this year!!! And I don't even want to talk about Jerrett, he broke my heart.

I get that Zeus is serviceable on his size alone, but I guess I was just hoping to see him play with a little more aggression in his sophomore year. I'm also surprised at how stiff he looks going for rebounds.

I completely agree that it's going to be awesome to have a player for every situation, and that's the kind of attribute that you need to make a deep tourney run. Never know what kind of team you're gonna play.

I was bummed about Chol as well. But I really can't blame him too much. He was not going to play on this team. And if he did, it was going to be single digit minutes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I remember Jahii from the espn board days with his wacky comments and off the wall remarks. Sounds like he hasn't changed one bit......and neither has his grammar.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine did the same thing. It's like they misteriousley disappear. :wtf2:
P.s. Don't judge my grammer.:gaah:

I have made a new facebook account every time and my posts wont show up. I don't know if they have to approve it I know they went to the facebook format so there would be less need for mods actually there are hardly active mods over there. Maybe its just glitched right now? I don't know because I see other people posting.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley Johnson making his decision on Friday. :hope:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CATS SO SICK WITH IT

Ooh Aah

I Bear Down
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alan Gordon is in any way shape or form related to AG....I'll take him!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha Go get em Alan! I need you to come through for me. Just put in my bet on 5Dimes for Arizona -1.5 BOOM!!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Jahii was choking all over Shaquille McKissic's nuts being so far down his throat, that he couldn't breathe???

Because he started last night, and didn't score a single point (0-2 fg and 0-2 ft). Just give him POY right now!!!!!:L