• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monte Carlo Wildcat was the same guy that said Jahii sucked and that TJ was going to be better. Come on man your a homer. Just admit it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man like I said Gordon lives for these games. He looked so focused even when he was stretching lol. His first half was perfect. The scouts had to be drooling. We UA fans have to live with the fact that he will be earning a paycheck next year to play basketball.

Yea and he was making the 3. Do you re call him posting up I started watching the game off and on. If he has a post game I want him to go to the suns. I can tell hes going to make a bigger impact than Blake "all I can do is dunk" Griffin. If that post game is there im drooling for him in Phoenix.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man like I said Gordon lives for these games. He looked so focused even when he was stretching lol. His first half was perfect. The scouts had to be drooling. We UA fans have to live with the fact that he will be earning a paycheck next year to play basketball.

He could have had a huge game if it weren't for foul trouble. Impressive first half nonetheless; he really got us going early on.

Thus far, I've been impressed with his outside shooting; this was one of the few question marks for him coming into the season. He's shooting the 3 with confidence and if he keeps it up, it will make him that much more difficult to defend.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea and he was making the 3. Do you re call him posting up I started watching the game off and on. If he has a post game I want him to go to the suns. I can tell hes going to make a bigger impact than Blake "all I can do is dunk" Griffin. If that post game is there im drooling for him in Phoenix.

He's definitely more versatile than Griffin and is way more advanced than Griffin when Griffin was in college. Im not going to say he is better than Griffin right now but I see a VERY bright future in the NBA for Gordon. Man he just knows how to play ball.

He needs to work on his free throws though but that's not a big deal to scouts.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely more versatile than Griffin and is way more advanced than Griffin when Griffin was in college. Im not going to say he is better than Griffin right now but I see a VERY bright future in the NBA for Gordon. Man he just knows how to play ball.

He needs to work on his free throws though but that's not a big deal to scouts.

Also it was his first road game in college basketball. Cant really judge someone off that. Could of been to tired from not playing with energy conservation. Just not use to the crowd. Freshmen have an excuse for decent free throw shooting.

Blake Griffin is box office. But you would rather have guys like David Lee, Zach Randolph, Lamarcus Aldridge guys that make the team better, guys who can post up, and knock down the 18 footer. Blake cant post at all so it hurts the Clippers half court offense.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a little something for Jahii since I hate reading run-on sentences.

Damn video wont post. Go to youtube and look for Lonely Island-Semicolons. It will help you out!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little Jahii gets upset when someone comes at him. That is why the wildcats are better! End of story...

Uofa sucks at football and will always under Rich Rod. Its okay we can talk shit about football here no one cares. Much harder to put 81-100 men together than it is to put 12-15 kids together that can hoop. If you wanna go own at basketball be my guest. I love College Basketball but dont act like you own the conference just because you dominate at hoops. Monte Carlo Wildcat said that TJ was going to be better than Jahii just remember that well I guess he never did but all I did was praise Nick Johnson and all I said was hes not a go to option. Which isnt bad because hes a lock down defender, hes great in transition, and he is so disruptive best all around guard in the nation. But it aint good enough for Monte! I mean it is true though if you look up Nick Johnson shooting off the dribble. But I want a player like Nick Johnson on my team any day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monte Carlo Wildcat was the same guy that said Jahii sucked and that TJ was going to be better. Come on man your a homer. Just admit it.

Wtf are you smoking kid! I have nothing but respect for Carson. He's one of the best point guards in the nation! I'd put my money on the fact that he will lead the league in scoring this year and is in prime position to be the PAC 12 player of the year. He's set up nicely at ASU. I expect that he'll be taking the bulk of the shots for his team and his teammates will look for him to lead them. Not sure where you got your info from...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf are you smoking kid! I have nothing but respect for Carson. He's one of the best point guards in the nation! I'd put my money on the fact that he will lead the league in scoring this year and is in prime position to be the PAC 12 player of the year. He's set up nicely at ASU. I expect that he'll be taking the bulk of the shots for his team and his teammates will look for him to lead them. Not sure where you got your info from...

Jermaine Marshall Jermaine Marshall Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - Arizona State Sun Devils - ESPN Jahii wont need to this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pretty much sums it up:

188036187-aaron-gordon-of-thearizona-wildcats-dunks-gettyimages.jpg

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea hes a fucking stud he deserves it. Once he starts getting more settled in and posting kids up its over. He can shoot the 3? Already will be better than Blake. All Blake can do is dunk. And by the looks of it Aaron Gordon can even get stronger. Future nba superstar.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to draft anyone of Wiggins, Randle, Parker, or Gordon. Keeping AG in the state of AZ would be pretty cool. He'd bring even more excitement to the young, rebuilding Suns.